MUX Global Community
BeL4eNaK

Server Settings - Diablo x200

bf520aef1f21ae8cba7d3b150187890e.jpg

MUXGLOBAL DIABLO X200 - NEW ERA OF MU ONLINE

Our exclusive game world concept: Arkania | Ruined Lorencia | Jungle Noria | Snowstorm Devias

The most balanced and equitable world that we have ever created. Enjoyable medium-rate server based on our unique game mod Arkania Episode 4. We have significantly cut the range of donate items in our shop. We no longer sell full sets, 3, 4 level wings and special pets - Golden fenrir, Demon, Spirit of Guardian and ShadowmereAll Helms, Armors, Pants, Gloves and Boots will have to be collected exclusively by available gaming methods - fighting for bosses and trading with other players. Chance of looting items with 4 Excellent options and a wide range of available Ancient sets will make the process of assembling your perfect set truly captivating.

On path to maximum equality and balance, we went even further and got rid of the separate server for VIP players. Separating premium players from normal players in two different gaming worlds is wrong and uncomfortable in many ways. VIP account will still give all its benefits in the form of increased experience, buffs, gifts and a separate shop. In exchange VIP players will receive access to another Bless Arena, with slightly weakened spots, some bosses and Non-PvP mode.

Along with the VIP server we also removed the old, boring way of leveling items with fruits. Now leveling items to +10, +11 and +12 can only be done in game in Chaos Machine. Rings and Pendants can be leveled up to +12 with the help of a new Jewel of Goldsmith that ca be found in the labyrinths of Dungeon.

One of the distinguishing features of the server is the new system - Guild Quests. Every week, all guilds on the server will receive a task - it can be killing certain monsters, bosses, attending events, completing quests and much more. 7 days will be given to complete the task, at the end of 7 day season, all members of the guild will be rewarded with Excellent items and extra Guild Buff. Full information about Guild Quests is available here.

Consecutive in-game Quest System with more than 280 missions. For competing tasks you receive Zen, Cashpoints, Jewels, lootboxes, level-ups and additional stat points. The total amount of stat points, which you will be able to get after completing all quests is over 14 000. Stat points obtained in the quest system do not disappear with the resets, that means, the more quests you complete, the stronger your character becomes permanently.

To prevent most active players from breaking forward from the main bulk of players - quests are becoming available gradually. Initially, there are 100 quests available on the server - up to the first significant Golden Dragon boss. When first 10 players successfully complete first 100 tasks, another 20 become available, until the next boss. When 10 people perform 120 quests, 20 more will be added and so on.

Reset Limitations - same principle as for gradual quests applies to the reset system. First limitation is 150 resets, when 5 players reach 150 reset another 5 will become avaialble (150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200).

Reset cost Zen 5kk * amount of resets | Points per reset 400/500 | Creating MG/DL - 150/220 Lvl

Rewards for referrals on 50, 110 and 170 resets.

Dynamic experience system - reduces players experience as they move on resets. Principle is – the stronger you get, the harder it becomes leveling your character. But at the same time, with each reset along with a decrease in the amount of experience, the amount of received stat-points and bonuses is increased. Therefore, each following reset becomes more desirable and rewarding.

7ab43f45e1b5db767935274bf56a096e.jpg

We want to achieve a more equitable distribution of game currency among all players in the server. So every few resets each player receives a small amount of bonuses, and as you move on reset, this amount increases. As a result, absolutely all the players will have access to the main game currency, but in small quantities. This is a great motivating factor for the development of trade between the players, as all players who make resets will become creditworthy and will become potential buyers of your products on the market. 

The maximum number of people in a guild will be significantly smaller than we are used to. Ordinary characters can hold a clan of 20 people, Dark Lord - 25. The idea is to sustain a multilateral competition and clan wars. Possibility to create alliances on the server is only available if the guild that owns the castle has successfully defended it. A guild that owns castle cannot create alliances. If the guild which sustains in alliance has captured the castle, then this alliance will be disbanded in 6 days, on Saturday at 12:00. Thus, the defending guild will always be without an alliance, but attacking guilds, in case they can not conquer the castle on their own, will have the opportunity to unite in alliances.

The first Castle Siege on the server will take place on Sunday July 29 at 20:00.

PK restrictions on locations:
Locations Losttower, Aida - Non-PvP, here you can not kill other players.
Locations Losttower, Atlans, Tarkan, Icarus, Aida, Kunturu - teleporting with the help of DL Summon skill is forbidden if you have 10 or more kills.
Locations Arkania, Atlans, Tarkan, Icarus, Aida, Kunturu - unable to kill other players if you have 25 or more kills.
Locations Dungeon, Valley of Loren and Crywolf - Free PvP, there are no penalties for killing players.
Location Bless Arena - the most insecure place in the game world, PK is welcomed.

Donate limitations:
These items will never be on sale: Wings 3 and 4 level, Helms, Armors, Pants, Gloves, Boots and special pets!
Power Buff and additional stats from the website will be unavailable for several days after launch. These services will become available on July 16.
No separate VIP server and no service to level up items with a 100% chance of success using fruits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Harvest said:

Huge like for no pets in shop

U mean huge like for pets nowhere. What if everybody besides you would get pet and you are just not lucky enough ?

What if everyone pay 12124112$ for donate and i don't? what kind of monkey question is it man? If someone get it from lottery then good for him, won't happend for 99% of server and that's what i like, i prefer some random guy with pet enjoy game than same few people spending $$$ for pet from start and owning the server while rest can farm jewels and apollo ancient set. Everything that make it harder for donators makes me happy because part of players who don't want to spend money can enjoy game more.

18 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

U mean huge like for pets nowhere. What if everybody besides you would get pet and you are just not lucky enough ?

Erm, have you checked the new fenrirs? Craft violet and be happy :D

Everyone said "we want no donate", here you go, go craft or go make bonuses and gamble :)

Anyway, nobody is forcing anyone to play, if the settings don't appeal to you, maybe you should consider just not playing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Retards, I want same possibilities for everybody. If you don't want to donate -don't donate, craft your own shit. WTF should a bk do with violet fenrir ?  

What do you think will happen when 2 guys on server get pet from lottery ? This means for everybody - farm Apollo set and so on. I am talking about pets are there for everybody free to get or there are no pets at all. Now you talking fine but when 3 guys with demons will knocking shit out of you and you won't be able even to combo with your violet shit - you will be first who gonna cry on Forum. 

Edited by Weissmann

I've seen one guy who got spirit from lottery in genesis x100. He alone could stand against full server in TDM if nobody else had a pet. Is this that balance you always was crying for? Ok, add self made demons and shadowmares into craft system and problem solved. But don't start this absurd about brand new fenrirs for darklord or bk...

Edited by Weissmann

I'm gonna let the "retard" slip, if you edit it out :) 

1st - BK and DL can live w/o "gold" pets, especially on these stats and if others don't have pets. And we have no info, maybe there will be some other options for them.

Also nobody is immortal, that is where teamplay comes in. 

This more then ever will be about teamplay, grinding, farming, crafting and skill. And if it is sounds bad or hard for anyone, as i said, nobody is forced to play :)

16 minutes ago, popwar said:

I'm gonna let the "retard" slip, if you edit it out :) 

1st - BK and DL can live w/o "gold" pets, especially on these stats and if others don't have pets. And we have no info, maybe there will be some other options for them.

Also nobody is immortal, that is where teamplay comes in. 

This more then ever will be about teamplay, grinding, farming, crafting and skill. And if it is sounds bad or hard for anyone, as i said, nobody is forced to play :)

Sry for retards, I can't edit his post anymore... I was about to explose after this replies.

what means "bk and DL can live" in a Pvp game where the sense of DL is to make damage in first line. 

Where is fairness than between elf/SM with violet fenrir wich gives huge advantage for this classes and MG for example who just "has to survive" in this massacre. This sounds very weird and what I also can't understand that these idea about pets only from lottery was also in genesis but Artur said "this idea ain't good. Somebody gets 2 pets from 2 tickets and someone none from 2000" ... I don't start this discussion bcuz I have 500 useless Euros in my pocket, but bcuz this system is more unbalanced than everything else. The one who gets pet could be also me, you think I will let somebody like harvest take anything?Or lets remember Sight in legend x100 who killed online in few days just bcuz he could...

there must a possibilities to creat all kind of pets or to farm bons to buy the pet you need for your class. 

I AM FOR NON PETS AT ALL. Same craft formula - but rendom pets

Edited by Weissmann
  • Like 1

True, possibility to create pet with power simmilar to violet fenrir  but for bk dl mg would be good.

9 minutes ago, Harvest said:

True, possibility to create pet with power simmilar to violet fenrir  but for bk dl mg would be good.

That's almost what I am talking about. Some class need to get very lucky to get pet from lottery and others have just to be patient, farm a bit and creat a nice violet one that is almost same as golden fen 😕

Edited by Weissmann

4 minutes ago, Harvest said:

True, of course.

But i hope the admins have a plan for that. 

For the start, i don't see this as a problem.. when ppl start hitting max res, they get w4 (need those before crafting pets...) and full sets, then yes, this becomes an issue and bk/dl/mg need some help.

As for the lottery, it wont dissappear, so i think, if the pets are in there, a good idea would be to make them have equal options, let's say on the level of golden fenrir. And if you win jackpot you get to chose, which you want - demon/spirit/horse.

Just don’t forget DL atm is the most weaker class. He gets fucked by every each class.

THis is the problem popwar. Why to run some not finished raw shit ? I don't want to make first 200rr and than make some ideas or wait for some admins and his non-balance solution after 6 month when 70% of players are gone and server get merged  unmergable server (again)... 

11 minutes ago, MZU said:

Just don’t forget DL atm is the most weaker class. He gets fucked by every each class.

Stfu about your fcking DL in Aurora, post something regarding this new project... stop compare full donate Charakters with completely other amount of stats ...

6 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

THis is the problem popwar. Why to run some not finished raw shit ? I don't want to make first 200rr and than make some ideas or wait for some admins and his non-balance solution after 6 month when 70% of players are gone and server get merged  unmergable server (again)... 

It's not unfinished, it's just new. And it's the admins concept, it might not be what you want.

However, if we talk about stuff, they take  it into account for futher updates, so... 

15 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Stfu about your fcking DL in Aurora, post something regarding this new project... stop compare full donate Charakters with completely other amount of stats ...

New projekt sucks as much as DL sucks right now

16 minutes ago, MZU said:

New projekt sucks as much as DL sucks right now

No problem, make first 200 resets finish 280 quests, make than 4th wing and Try than to creat violet fenrir for ur DL to "stay alive"... and than admins will find a Solution - popware said 🙂

Yes ofc omg brb, i need to craft violet fenrir to rape sheol players in da azz

Add achievement in account:

To get one desired pet you need to ...

I don't know - finish all quests for example? Let's think together.

It would be great then.

And no pets in lottery at all.

Better let there be some amount of bons in jackpot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, CCCP said:

Better let there be some amount of bons in jackpot.

spend bons to win bons ? :/

same formula as violet fenrir, but random pet can be made : violet fen, demon spirit and shadowmare with a bit lower opt than shop-ones

PS personaly to me this formula is not THAT hard 

Edited by Weissmann