MUX Global Community
Katze

About Reward After Move Character

Hello guys, i want ask. About "After buying a character you won't be able to resell it within 30 days and you would not receive any referral bonuses for it." This is true?

OMG i just moved my Elf "Katze". So later next reward reset, i will not get bons anymore?

Sorry if my english bad :D

2 minutes ago, Katze said:

Hello guys, i want ask. About "After buying a character you won't be able to resell it within 30 days and you would not receive any referral bonuses for it." This is true?

OMG i just moved my Elf "Katze". So later next reward reset, i will not get bons anymore?

Sorry if my english bad :D

yes

For reset you get reward but that reset won't count to your refefral reward. When you log in on website you can check out >Refferals under >Free Bonuses

Okey thanks for the information.. Maybe i will move back to main account :D

Even if you move it back, it has lost the refferal status. I've tried it. No luck 😞

• Sad 1

Btw: if the character has 3rd profession class then you only need to wait 3 days to resell it

1 hour ago, MZU said:

Btw: if the character has 3rd profession class then you only need to wait 3 days to resell it

Okei, how change email at account? I didn't find any menu change email.

You can change the email of the account by messaging @Arthur on forum or via skype. The cost of this service varies between 1000-6000 bon depending on the value of the account