MUX Global Community
Harvest

Drop changes

Hello dear admins and players, I would like to talk about drop changes from 27.01 update. Aurora isn't even close to being new server, there are many players with very good sets and I think that update made it harder especially for new players to find good items for themselves. Instead of that i think in server  that is quite old, new players should have it easier with each update... for example legendary set lvl items now drop from golden lizard instead of dragons, which is extreme difference - there is less lizards and they are waaaay stronger, new players need many rr to kill it. Basically all sets were made harder to get on server where top players are all +fo and there are many full rr players, it's nightmare for new comers to do anything here by themselves. Relics of kundun drop is kinda shit too right now, most items i can get from it i could get from tantalos earlier, as well as Grade A and B ancient items almost never drop from it - about 46 relic killed and I found 5 grade B and 1 grade A anc item. I think that makes relic of kundun not appiling to look for, especially that it's harder to keep times now when it respawn after 25 hours, many players don't even care if they find it or not now, if anyone is looking for it, it's only for quest. I would like to know opinions of others about that topic.

Edited by Harvest

I am agree with all.

Legendary should be dropped from +2, not from +4

Relics shouldn't drop sati akki and other shit.

K6 shouldn't drop shit items like divine.

And really drop should become better with the time passing.

2 yo server should be a bit easier for newcomers.

It is all about the money. Harder to get items, means more money for admins

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I didn't see any problems in drop right now. If you feel hard to collect Legendary set from +4, so.. You can collect a Sphinx set from +3, where is problem? Everybody in equal situation.

All Excellent items drops have undergone a complete and thorough rework. There are no longer any inconsistent or illogical drop combinations. All drops now correspond to the hierarchy of the Craft System and Guild Rewards. There will no longer be any unfairly rare or unobtainable items. The main principle is – the better the item, the less it drops in a day.

• Haha 1

Can i know where drop exc ring / pendants? drop from box kundum or something?

54 minutes ago, Katze said:

Can i know where drop exc ring / pendants? drop from box kundum or something?

It drops from bok+5 and also from Erohims

30 minutes ago, MZU said:

It drops from bok+5 and also from Erohims

Okei thanks, but i never get acesories from kundum 5. Maybe need try harder. :D

3 hours ago, Arthur said:

I didn't see any problems in drop right now. If you feel hard to collect Legendary set from +4, so.. You can collect a Sphinx set from +3, where is problem? Everybody in equal situation.

I am not so sure if it's equal for everyone because top players don't even collect low sets anymore, most of the time they don't even pick up items like below dark soul set lvl so that update hurt mostly people who are new/not playing too long on server the most.

Beside from that, I think on older servers some kind of handicap for new accounts would be nice, especially if it was advertised on website or smth it would be appealing for people who visit it in search of good mu server. Something like ( I don't know if anything of this is doable, I just throw ideas) inscreased exp and drop rate for few days or week after account was made or if possible after first character was made.

Edited by Harvest
  • Thanks 1

it's no use. the staff is working on the new server.

you can't bring back to life dead things!!

16 hours ago, ristache said:

it's no use. the staff is working on the new server.

you can't bring back to life dead things!!

what do u mean sir? Is it like roll back or something? 

im not sure but now its really hard for players to get that rr because of zen and only option is the low lvl mobs... My character is always online that's why i can survive atleast.. but for new players with limited time i guess its really hard and they will just quit.. Its harder to get party,,,

22 hours ago, Harvest said:

I am not so sure if it's equal for everyone because top players don't even collect low sets anymore, most of the time they don't even pick up items like below dark soul set lvl so that update hurt mostly people who are new/not playing too long on server the most.

Beside from that, I think on older servers some kind of handicap for new accounts would be nice, especially if it was advertised on website or smth it would be appealing for people who visit it in search of good mu server. Something like ( I don't know if anything of this is doable, I just throw ideas) inscreased exp and drop rate for few days or week after account was made or if possible after first character was made.

We have a better system for new players on server. When on server achievement counts increase - reset level decrease. For example, right now you need to get only 281 level for first reset. This system is absolutely automatic. :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jori56 said:

what do u mean sir? Is it like roll back or something? 

im not sure but now its really hard for players to get that rr because of zen and only option is the low lvl mobs... My character is always online that's why i can survive atleast.. but for new players with limited time i guess its really hard and they will just quit.. Its harder to get party,,,

this server will be closed soon. when new project will be on. this how things work here.

10 minutes ago, Arthur said:

We have a better system for new players on server. When on server achievement counts increase - reset level decrease. For example, right now you need to get only 281 level for first reset. This system is absolutely automatic. :)

Nice, I didn't know that

7 minutes ago, ristache said:

this server will be closed soon. when new project will be on. this how things work here.

explain it also to your mum, maybe she has has also to know your cheap opinion. If you are on the mission to tell people lies

• Thanks 1