MUX Global Community
MZU

Rules reviewing suggestion

Hello Admins and Senate Members,

Your honours,

Regarding the fact that this project is full of hatred players, and are 2-3 players that constantly like to report others just for the sake of getting them banned.

It's like kindergarden.

After some discussions with other players in this server, we have agreeded that some changes must be done regarding The Rules.

Mostly regarding the 4.2; 4.3; 4.6; 4.7 rules, which should have as premise that the one reporting should be the victim of the rules violation.

For example, a normal day in Aurora looks like:

Nick1: fck you Nick2 noob

Nick2: stfu asshole

....etc

Days passing, the people involved in the altercation don't report and somehow from nowhere some guys rats called ristache or ArchAngel starts to report like in behalf of the victims.

So please think about adding a new note regarding these rules: "The player who reports 4.2, 4.3, 4.6, 4.7 should be the victim, and not a third-party"

@Arthur @Shanahan @BeL4eNaK @popwar @Pigeon @Type-R @Lacrimosa

Edited by MZU
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, MZU said:

Your honours,

Regarding the fact that this project is full of hatred players, and are 2-3 players that constantly like to report others just for the sake of getting them banned.

It's like kindergarden.

After some discussions with other players in this server, we have agreeded that some changes must be done regarding The Rules.

Mostly regarding the 4.2; 4.3; 4.6; 4.7 rules, which should have as premise that the one reporting should be the victim of the rules violation.

....etc

Days passing, the people involved in the altercation don't report and somehow from nowhere some guys rats called ristache or ArchAngel starts to report like in behalf of the victims.

So please think about adding a new note regarding these rules: "The player who reports 4.2, 4.3, 4.6, 4.7 should be the victim, and not a third-party"

+

Much better to rework system as Bel4enaK said before:

On 3/29/2018 at 11:20 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

Personally, I don't tolerate the existing system of rules and punishments at all....

If I had time and opportunity to make things my way it would be: 

1. A mute button in the game, that will allow to hide messages from players that are bothering you. (you won't see their /post messages as well).

2. Apply bans and penalties for swearing and insults only for global /post. Why should we even look into what you are writing to each other....

Nice opinion. Bad that other stuff can't understand it.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MZU said:

Your honours,

It's like kindergarden.

....etc

you are part of those ppl from our country(romania) who are in government and vote rules for them like this:

If you are a deputat or senator and you make something illegal, you can't be arested and no one can take you to trial. 

54 minutes ago, CCCP said:

when all this will turn against you and others like you, the cry will start again.

Aguuuuu, agu, agu....there is no balance. agu agu

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ristache said:

you are part of those ppl from our country(romania) who are in government and vote rules for them like this:

If you are a deputat or senator and you make something illegal, you can't be arested and no one can take you to trial. 

when all this will turn against you and others like you, the cry will start again.

Aguuuuu, agu, agu....there is no balance. agu agu

You know nothing about politics or law. You just are part of #rezist stupid crowd. 

I only want what is normal - the offended player to report, not others.

I don’t evade any punishment.

Edited by MZU

3 minutes ago, MZU said:

You know nothing about politics or law. You just are part of #rezist stupid crowd. 

this stupid crowd give's you to eat, to drink and go to vacantion's. without "stupid crowd" you are a nothing :) 

6 minutes ago, ristache said:

this stupid crowd give's you to eat, to drink and go to vacantion's. without "stupid crowd" you are a nothing :) 

No, that’s not true. I work for every cent I earn. You have communist shit mentality.

1 hour ago, MZU said:

No, that’s not true. I work for every cent I earn. You have communist shit mentality.

if is not "stupid crowd" and all of us are lawyer's you will work only for you. every job from this world need second person. 

communist...ahahahahahahhaha. you learned "freedom" in wrong way. you MUST work for your clients and you get paid. you are a emplyee and your client's are your boss. for me, from the "stupid crowd" ,  it's different. if i ned your services, i could pay you to do the job, but you can refuse.

in the opposite way, you can't employ me to do nothing, because i am already a leader and i will never humiliate myself and work for you.

feel me? 😉😉

13 minutes ago, ristache said:

i am already a leader

hahaha 

choose the hospital, please

3 hours ago, ArchAngel said:

not a post without an insult ... this shows how low persone u r.

he is a lawyer. he must be low. he work with future convicted or even convicted person's. some of them, when he goes to talk with them, shows him the soap if he dont do the job right!

he is payd to lie and hide the truth!

i just wonder, what is his fee!!!!!

PS: all knows the oldest job in this world i think....the next one's are lawyer and policeman. but you know why? there was no rome in first one.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ristache said:

he is a lawyer. he must be low. he work with future convicted or even convicted person's. some of them, when he goes to talk with them, shows him the soap if he dont do the job right!

he is payd to lie and hide the truth!

i just wonder, what is his fee!!!!!

PS: all knows the oldest job in this world i think....the next one's are lawyer and policeman. but you know why? there was no rome in first one.

@popwar please clean the thread

12 minutes ago, MZU said:

@popwar please clean the thread

why to clean it? you make a sugestion. i give some answers the same did your friends. this is a free debate. is not suposed to like you

our you can blackmail someone. if you have someone to do this.

i will not pay euro for doing that to CCCP, because is not worth it the effort. he showed you all how good he is on using sh and macro on this server. FullBM was baned for that 2 times, but CCCP not even once.

NICE justice

6 minutes ago, ristache said:

our you can blackmail someone. if you have someone to do this.

i will not pay euro for doing that to CCCP, because is not worth it the effort. he showed you all how good he is on using sh and macro on this server. FullBM was baned for that 2 times, but CCCP not even once.

NICE justice

i remeber as you as "skila" was screeming in post that you are not insane and nobody believed you xD

Add some service at web

Ban person (by IP, delete acc, ban all other his accs)

cost it around 20k bons

We will get them together to ban this one 600-prison-posts person.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ristache said:

why are you talking hacker? you show us all you can hack this server and you do it right now!!!

:D:D:D:D can you screem louder ? :D

Just now, Weissmann said:

:D:D:D:D can you screem louder ? :D

i forgot about you, second sh user.

it's nice if you admit finaly.

if you are not good enough, you must use some "help".

17 minutes ago, ristache said:

i forgot about you, second sh user.

it's nice if you admit finaly.

if you are not good enough, you must use some "help".

never forget about me. If you have any mental or other problems, or you cant become good in eazy game -  you can always cry in my shoulder

On 5/13/2018 at 3:02 PM, CCCP said:

++++

There is some truth in this, but again, even if these curse words are said to someone else, other people see them as well, especialy if they are in /post. Everybody has rights to NOT see these curses, so they have rights to report abusers.

Believe me, nobody care about these words.

It's only instrument to ban others by spending stuffs time to check all the shit.