MUX Global Community

Hello blue admins!

I want to ask you about the procedure of taking decision about banning.

If not all senate members agrees with REC shouldn't senate members ask help from the blue admins to take the final word?

We have rules here. I was banned for 4.2, but it's out of rules. Totally out.

@Arthur @BeL4eNaK @Shanahan

i would like to ask GM staff to take in consideration the forum rule 2.7 against this LOW thing named CCCP. 

He think the staff members like @popwar, @Type-R, or @Pigeon are un-prepared to judge him, who is closed in rank with a owner. 

Hes behavior is very inappropriate.

i can't help myself and answer at this:

1 hour ago, CCCP said:

I want to ask you about the procedure of taking decision about banning.

ask your lawyer!!!!

• Haha 1

So how works mu senate prison section. 

Pigeon, Popwar & Type-r have 3 votes total. For example, Type-r gives Rec. Pigeon's opinion also is Rec. Her don't need to wait Popwar rec or anti, because there is already 2 Rec. 

So in one case they can have different view. It's normal. That's why there is 3 senators. 

Sometime in hard cases Pigeon can ask my opinion. But most of time there isn't any problem.

If you have questions about ban - you can always create complaint here. We will give you an answer, why you get blocked, or maybe there was a mistake. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Arthur with all due respect, I believe that the jailer should have the last oppinion. In our case from what I see Pigeon is de facto replacing Lacrimosa as jail keeper aswell.

I strongly believe the jailer should have the last oppinion. I would develop more but you get the idea.

Administration has a special ability "ignore players" and its at 1000% 

7 hours ago, MZU said:

@Arthur with all due respect, I believe that the jailer should have the last oppinion. In our case from what I see Pigeon is de facto replacing Lacrimosa as jail keeper aswell.

I strongly believe the jailer should have the last oppinion. I would develop more but you get the idea.

Sometimes there are some cases, where, for example, I have two "anti" from popwar and Type-R, but my opinion on this case is "rec". So, i can ask them, why they think that way. And we discuss it. It's not blind calculation of rec and anti in topics. It's not working that way :)

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, CCCP said:

@Arthur complaint already exist.

Respond please.

I don't see specific topic

Edited by Arthur