MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arthur

Perfect count of guild members

Perfect count of guild members  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How much?

5 hours ago, popwar said:

Kind of naive to expect that everyone comes to the forum :) 

In my experience, 50% of the players (any game) have never even visited the forum, and even if they do visit it, a big chunk don't participate in anything (aka commenting, polls, etc). 

So (~250 - referrals) * ~25% = +/- the number of voters, seems quite ok for me.

But you guys can think what you want, you are entitled to have your own opinions.

yea when tdm going on like 2vs5 or 3vs4 hmm... 

15 minutes ago, Паткан said:

....and now u can see the real number of players in MUX...

Well maybe because the valuable players left ? they have added sheol items now they should change the name to Sheol server.

1 hour ago, ASELS said:

yea when tdm going on like 2vs5 or 3vs4 hmm... 

That's a different story.. and a very sad one :/

40 minutes ago, popwar said:

That's a different story.. and a very sad one :/

If there is no chance to make balance in TDM how can you speak about pvp-balance in general ? There is no balance at all - and you know why ? Bcuz nobody from administrators and Moderators spend their time ingame. Probably only in Mu bless and I am sure all the „balance“ we have here is copy/pasted from one of mu bless servers. 

Best exapmle was as Belka wondered about not available CC at 07:00, 11:00 and 15:00. They didn’t even know that. 

Retuen to topic. I don’t understand the idea behind this voting. First of all admins had voted (wtf). Secondly there is no reason to make guilds with 15/20 people when only 50 are playing. If you guys have heard what people said you would add 10/15 option instead of 15/20. If my voice would have some influence I would even suggest to make max 10 chars/guild for DL. Most players voted for 15/20 not bcuz it’s the best solution but bcuz this is the lowest quantity of players/guild from all 3 possible options.

PS - I am out of this project. Only gonna visit forum until I get my accs/chars sold. Peace ✌️ 

Edited by Weissmann
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

If there is no chance to make balance in TDM how can you speak about pvp-balance in general ? There is no balance at all - and you know why ? Bcuz nobody from administrators and Moderators spend their time ingame. Probably only in Mu bless and I am sure all the „balance“ we have here is copy/pasted from one of mu bless servers. 

Best exapmle was as Belka wondered about not available CC at 07:00, 11:00 and 15:00. They didn’t even know that. 

Retuen to topic. I don’t understand the idea behind this voting. First of all admins had voted (wtf). Secondly there is no reason to make guilds with 15/20 people when only 50 are playing. If you guys have heard what people said you would add 10/15 option instead of 15/20. If my voice would have some influence I would even suggest to make max 10 chars/guild for DL. Most players voted for 15/20 not bcuz it’s the best solution but bcuz this is the lowest quantity of players/guild from all 3 possible options.

PS - I am out of this project. Only gonna visit forum until I get my accs/chars sold. Peace ✌️ 

... nice one.

13 hours ago, Weissmann said:

Tdm balance and pvp balance are 2 different things. If you have a suggestion, how to make the tdm selection process better, please!

Balance.. you all keep saying "balance", but you just want 1 or the other class to dominate. All classes have a chance, with the right equip, player skills etc etc, some are easier to play, some harder, bla bla bla, we've been over this many times. Again, if you have any real, test based (video proof and such), suggestions, please :) 

Also, why couldn't we vote? We've seen all kinds of guild member amounts, we are aware of the situation in Aurora particularly, why can't we then vote on what we think would be right? Or is it just because we don't vote the same as you? :D A lot of Americans voted against Trump, yet they still got him.. boom, that's how democracy works :D:D 

P.S. Yes, i know, i'm offtopic xD 

32 minutes ago, popwar said:

Tdm balance and pvp balance are 2 different things. If you have a suggestion, how to make the tdm selection process better, please!

Balance.. you all keep saying "balance", but you just want 1 or the other class to dominate. All classes have a chance, with the right equip, player skills etc etc, some are easier to play, some harder, bla bla bla, we've been over this many times. Again, if you have any real, test based (video proof and such), suggestions, please :) 

Also, why couldn't we vote? We've seen all kinds of guild member amounts, we are aware of the situation in Aurora particularly, why can't we then vote on what we think would be right? Or is it just because we don't vote the same as you? :D A lot of Americans voted against Trump, yet they still got him.. boom, that's how democracy works :D:D 

P.S. Yes, i know, i'm offtopic xD 

You personally said that SM is overpowered - this is not right that most easiest and safest combo ist most powerful ingame. Doesn’t it mean that there is not balance at least bcuz of this ?

And why do I Campare tdm with pvp balance ? If you are not able to fix little things as construction worker how can you try to create a building ? All this things connect together. All I want to say is that this server doesn’t get attention from the administration side - it was proofed many times. GP couldn’t be fixed for year (!) etc.

I tell you why. Bcuz Artur created a topic that nobody needed to vote by himself. The idea behind the splitting guilds is to make balanced competition. Wtf does the option 30/40 have to do in this vote if there are 50 active players ? ...it doesn’t make ANY sense AND at least 2 people that doesn’t have anything to do with pure gameplay have voted for it. HUH ? TypeR, Pigeon play at bless, they look 1 time a day over mux forum to give some opinion about report-section-topic and that’s all. If somebody would really want to improve that server than he would firstly creat a vote to find out wich 3 options are REALLY interesting and than put them into MAIN vote wich will CHANGE entire gameplay of this server. 

Edited by Weissmann

@popwar, bruv, this time it is you, who needs his head to be pulled out of his ass. I don't play the game anymore, but still Its fun to see how wrong you are about balance.
People who has no gaming experience besides mu online, tend to make same mistake. You always say that someone has to get better at playing some role to compete with others, you see, this is what non-balance is called. If someone is amazingly good with one role, well of course he is going to dominate other players with other roles who are not as good overall . Example might be the post I've made some time ago. You said that Supreme could kill bk and this alone was your argument that MG doesn't need to get stronger. Too few players are playing on this server and way too few true MG players are here to reach statistical significance, but you make an example of one player being more skilled than the bk players and that alone is your argument. You are trying to invent something that has been already invented. Mu online is nowhere near as skill based game as many others. You are over complicating things, mu online is very straight forward and when you see one class struggling you have a 90% chance of it being underpowered. If you think that this game takes a lot of skill, please, download something like ,,Battlerite" (free to play on steam) and you'll see how your ass is getting pounded by lowest rank players, yet they manage to keep balance in near perfect state. Even if they fail to balance some character, they LISTEN to their COMMUNITY and they act quick. You are always in denial and you try to cover things up in skill match-up in the game where skill is barely involved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, popwar said:

Again, if you have any real, test based (video proof and such), suggestions, please :) 

wtf are u serious?? customers have to show to sellers whats going on inside shop??? 

1. we have to make videos whos afk in tdm

2. we have to make screens about players who use bad words

3. we have to make screens about how GP doesnt work

4. we have to make videos how players using cheats

So why we need senate? why we need admins? its YOUR problem that customers are NOT happy and u guys do nothing about it.. very nice BRAVO

You guys are the best :D 

Ok, @Function so, jumping from char to char, instantly being good is balance? That is utopia. Why have different chars at all then? Just give everyone BK. And then you would see how skill matters. I agree, not the most skillful game out there, but still it is an important factor, some say, the most important.

And @ASELS , buddy, you have misunderstood something very badly.. This is not pay-to-play (pay-to-win... maybe), so your analogies about shops and customers are all out of whack. Admins do their best, if you have good and substantiated suggestions, sure, go ahead, they will take in consideration ;) 

1 minute ago, popwar said:

Admins do their best, if you have good and substantiated suggestions, sure, go ahead, they will take in consideration ;) 

It doesn’t matter how good they go if they follow only their own visions. I suggested to set amount of players in guild as low as possible to creat more balanced fighting-System. But than I see 30/40 people/guild option in voting and by 50 active players in server and my mind just explodes...

@popwar give everyone bk and you will see who is the most skilled bk player. You will see most imbalances when you put most skilled player of one class and most skilled player of other class and when one class is getting killed 10-0, you know there is a problem. Jumping onto new char will create a huge skill gap between long term, lets say, SM players vs just created SM player. In e-sports balance is being determined only by the top level play, because there you will see most picked chars who are the strongest and least played chars who are the weakest. A class who is hard to play (lets say MG in this case) to compete with others, but is very good when mastered, will always show up at the top level play, because people will be goot at it. In this case @CCCP is a long term MG player and most likely has had mastered this char in the past. Saying that he has to learn how to play to compete is just nonsense, correct me if I'm wrong. Yet, you still don't care when he says that MG is trash at this point.

By this point you must've noticed, that I am never bias towards any char, because I used to play one. I see everything in neutral way.
If you don't respect my opinion, respect my experience in games that require tons of balance. I have no benefits in saying lies, I honestly

want to share what I know about balance.

1 hour ago, popwar said:

And @ASELS , buddy, you have misunderstood something very badly.. This is not pay-to-play (pay-to-win... maybe), so your analogies about shops and customers are all out of whack. Admins do their best, if you have good and substantiated suggestions, sure, go ahead, they will take in consideration ;) 

u have any ideas how to get top items in this old server? only donate, and u say its not pay to win... its like pay for something useless (cuz no balance, chars with top items are not equal) and customer service is crap, ohh here is no such a thing like customer service cuz WE HAVE TO DO UR JOB with all these videos and screens.. And dont tell this server is not pay to win. Remove all items from web shop then u could say such lie

p.s. oh u cant remove items from web shop because this server cant run for free :D so anyway cash is important here, but tell my why we have to do ur job? 

Edited by ASELS

We live in capitalism and mu online has always been and will always be pay to win. It's how the game was designed and It has nothing to do with admins in this server. Deal with it.

15 minutes ago, Function said:

It's how the game was designed and It has nothing to do with admins in this server. Deal with it.

what do u think, its ok when u buy a product,  but its broken and when u ask to change it, they say: u dont have a video when u unpacking it so we wont replace it. Buy next one make video then we will talk. wtf now ppl buy items from web shop (for donated money) but when users see some bad things going inside game, they have to do something to fix it.. wtf what admins doing? it seems like they only care to take that money but to take care of players doesnt matter... 

All I can tell you is ,,Apples and oranges", you can go, figure, what it means out, by yourself. :)

i think as other members say need to make 15members in guild, i want to vote for 50members in guild 250players = 5 guilds lets do it!!  oh i forgot 250-referals = 30~40 members so lets make it 40! what here need more? 1 guild one community :D 

Europe unite :D 

Edited by ASELS

Hey Admins, why don't You listen to the ppl ? 

Alot of ppl say let's vote again and put there the 10/15 option... . 

Any answer for that ?

10 hours ago, popwar said:

All classes have a chance, with the right equip, player skills etc etc,

Show the skill and then talk, as far i know of you dont have any skill on any character. And neither are you playing. 

Should make a poll topic, if to forum ban popwar from MUX forums or not, as hes answers are 99% off topic or irrelevant.

• Like 2

We better vote for server closure. I would vote with peaceful heart.

• Like 1

On 16/04/2018 at 10:08 AM, ASELS said:

in server 250online but voting only ~40. hmm where other not imaginary players :D 

Only a naive believes that the server has 250 players. :D
MU is a small game with small maps. If there were 250 players, Arkania and the online market were much more actives.
I played Mu Portugal 12 years ago and had "only" 130 real players and the server was chaotic. The main cities (Lorencia, Noria and Devias) were always full of players to negotiate. The maps were always busy. At Mux, I can cross any map without finding a player most of the time. This server has between 20 to 30 real players with multiple accounts.
With 250 players, at least BA should be chaotic and that does not happen.
I found a maximum of 20-30 players most of the time in BA.

13 hours ago, Karupapa said:

Show the skill and then talk, as far i know of you dont have any skill on any character. And neither are you playing. 

Should make a poll topic, if to forum ban popwar from MUX forums or not, as hes answers are 99% off topic or irrelevant.

Well, try again. As said, i played with elf & DL (after merge), and after 3 straight won tdm's with top killer it got boring quickly with elf. And it was not even top+15 ;) I'm not saying i'm good on elf, but it was enough. I can' even imagine what would happen if a player, who has played elf for years and years on bless, would come here..

Regarding balance, you are all (of course, with exceptions) just spoiled and want to come in game, donate for +15 and boom, you're imba. That is not how the server concept works. But we've been over this a million times, yet none of you (again, with exceptions) seem to grasp it. 

@ASELS you keep referring to buying "products" or the server being a "store", well that is absolutely wrong :D It is not pay-to-play. All your complaints would be on point, if you would actually have to pay a monthly fee to even play. However, donate is absolutely voluntary, you can do it, you can not do it, as you like. There are plenty of ways to get to to equip with no donate, but that of course takes time, and i mean months, a YEAR even, not weeks. Again, that is the concept of the server.

@Karupapa about my answers not being on point.. Hmm, then why do the senate members and admins agree with me? :) 

Anyway, I am done with these rants on how the world is unfair and "omg i cant kill him, no balance, admins lolz", i am not going to involve in these discussions anymore, since there is no point, because everyone just sees what they want to, and refuse to see things from a different perspective :) 

And yes, on topic, i voted for 15/20. If it gets implemented, i might return to the game.

Cheers, have fun ;) 

Edit: P.S. VIP doesn't make you in any way privileged. With VIP you get access to VIP server, you get VIP buff, and that is all, that is what you get. Not to mention you DON'T HAVE TO buy VIP, it is your choice. It is great that you do, you support the server, but as said, for that you get the VIP server with easier farm and VIP buff, and that is all :) 

Your reports and suggestions help the admins improve the server, but you are not "doing their job". In the end the server is and will be their concept. If you want a server completely as you like, go ahead make one on your own :) 

Edited by popwar
  • Thanks 1