MUX Global Community
GoodBoy

How its possible ?

Can any admin or who the hell made this update ... HOW DDAN CAN KILL ME IN 2-3 SECONDS????? AT CASTLE SIEGE????? FO BK WITH MAX VIT AND MAX AGI ???? ON CASTLE SIEGE !!! WHERE DMG WAS -50% NOT +++++++5000%  .... if u don't repair this i quit in next hour this bullshit.

HE KILL ME EVERYTIME ... not just 1 2 3 times... he killed me inside the castle... more than 50 times !!! 

Edited by GoodBoy
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

BK FO ? haha is shit ? u have ring pen FO ? wing FO 15 or set + 15 ? no here u have shit set Black dragon + 14. DDAN he build max dame and have buff EE. killed u very very easy =)). dont cry here shit BK

• Haha 1

Why you guys still wonder about this kinda situation ? Strange things have happened since the beginning of this project. Start with Golden Party EXP that couldnt have been fixed for YEAR. This happens when people (administration) try to create balance in the place they never have been at. Nobody from their team knows what here happens, how the balance is etc. 

• Confused 1

and u have weapon or shield top FO ? have good archievement ? no u dont have any thing =)).

• Haha 1

last CS i was with 20k str 20k agi 20k vit... and even ddan hit me 5 mins he don't take me more than 10% of HP ... with same stats and same buff ... and now kill me in 3 secs ... so stfu ... let admins speak here don't spam ! 

Dont thing here u're top or some thing because with item or achievement u're shit BK haha. so dont cry 

are you idiot ??? go on other table ?! what i ask and what u say ?! ... I ask why last CS with other stats even 15 players hit me i don't die... and now only ddan kill me in 3 sec ??????? 

because you dont say that ddan die many times also and with reflect also

Edited by Mamadera

and WHY AT LAST CS ... I NEVER DIE? NOBODY DIE? AND AT THIS CS ... DDAN KILLS EVERYBODY ???? 

Edited by GoodBoy

@Type-R no, I had BD set +14+FO, BB+15 from Grand reset shop .. shield +15+l+dd+ref+hp.

in 2 years of playing... when i used max vit max agi ... i never die ... even with any exe set... with any enemy (doesn't matter how much they was buffed ) ... and now with good items... and tank stats... i die in 2-3 seconds ... at CS was -50% dmg ... now i think is +150%

But I Asked Why before this week ... nobody die at CS and now DDAN kills everybody in 3 sec ? 

and other change what i saw today ... nobody from my guild can't use 2 accounts at CS. .. they get disconnect on 1 character... ( me too ) 

Edited by GoodBoy

12 minutes ago, GoodBoy said:

in 2 years of playing... when i used max vit max agi ... i never die ... even with any exe set... with any enemy (doesn't matter how much they was buffed )

max vit+agi = 65534 stats

All your stats are 60223

Jokers buff 5080. Sheol buff .9000

and most immportant

Changes in the elemental resist jewelry – now with the increase of sharpening, the vulnerability will grow one and half times slower than the resists, which means that your Pendant or Ring +15 will grant you 15% resistance and only 10% vulnerability. In addition, Pendant of Lightning now has a vulnerability to Ice attribute, and Ring of Poison to Earth attribute.

did you get jewelry with fire rezist?

PS: maybe you are right and the calculation's are wrong. put here link to all your gear from cs

5 minutes ago, ristache said:

max vit+agi = 65534 stats

All your stats are 60223

Jokers buff 5080. Sheol buff .9000

and most immportant

Changes in the elemental resist jewelry – now with the increase of sharpening, the vulnerability will grow one and half times slower than the resists, which means that your Pendant or Ring +15 will grant you 15% resistance and only 10% vulnerability. In addition, Pendant of Lightning now has a vulnerability to Ice attribute, and Ring of Poison to Earth attribute.

did you get jewelry with fire rezist?

PS: maybe you are right and the calculation's are wrong. put here link to all your gear from cs

i had 32767 vit and 25000 agility ... 

about gear .. u know my gear, same jwlry that i have now ( 2 rings+0+ref+hp and 1 pendant of fire +12) ... and rest is that set BD FO +14, and dragon slayer shield+15+dd+ref+hp and BB +15+luck+edr+2%+20/lvl 

but with this gear and stats... before now ... even 15 players attack me i never die ... and u know that. now is something change ! AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT! 

U know last weeks if 1 NOOB SM put 30k agi 30k vit... nobody can kill him ...and now ?????

Edited by GoodBoy

1: Good Boy have ~80 Buff from achievement. DDAN ~ 201 buff.

2: Good boy not have Ring, Pen FO + 15, Wing FO + 15.

3: Set B.D + 14 and shield shit from drop item not TOP shield in shop.

4: DDAN have build dame and buff EE. So u thing u build tank cant die ? haha so fun noob think.

and maybe when C.S DDAN buy more 100 buff ~ 15% dame and def. killed u very easy with top DL. do u see teko ? have ppl attack he ? because we know cant kill. He have all item TOP FO. but not u. haha

idiots still reply here.. 

if u are musquito and come to join in my shit... please sing on other table ... 

I ASKED ABOUT DIFFERENCE OF 2-3-4-15-30 CS AGO ... AND THIS CS ! ... SOMEBODY ANSWER WHAT THEY CHANGE ! AT LASTS CS NOBODY KILL NOBODY WITH ALL BUFF FROM 50 PLAYERS ... AND NOW EASY TO KILL A TANK BK ... 

admins please make something at this forum if i create a topic...to can make restrictions to musquitos ... no have shits here... and we don't need spamers.

Edited by GoodBoy

well i can't give them ROs of having a good point. Anyway, for me it seems normal, the stats and equipment you stated are killable. I don't think that anything has been changed in balance, but will see if admins can clarify this.

4 minutes ago, Type-R said:

well i can't give them ROs of having a good point. Anyway, for me it seems normal, the stats and equipment you stated are killable. I don't think that anything has been changed in balance, but will see if admins can clarify this.

is killable on other maps / events.. but on CS inside the castle ... never kill even 1 SM with max agi and max vit... and now ? i remember inside the castle was 50% dmg .. now i think is 100% somebody explain me

3 hours ago, GoodBoy said:

is killable on other maps / events.. but on CS inside the castle ... never kill even 1 SM with max agi and max vit... and now ? i remember inside the castle was 50% dmg .. now i think is 100% somebody explain me

in the past cs i mange to kill midaspro with my bk. sm was killable. he run in that chamber and because of that i didn't manage to kill him often.

4 hours ago, Type-R said:

Type-R pay attention. i am enemy with GoodBoy, but he has a point! He ask why the last cs die and other cs don't with same equip?

He is irght. Something was different. The only thing i find in belka description was about that jewelry.

There is some more??

Edited by ristache

Guys, check my pharaoh

2 fire +15 jewelries

Fo brave

Vip

Same achv as ddan

Full ee buff

30k agi

15k vit

And ddan kills me in 2-3 sec at ba

Is it balance? It is shit

We will discuss it 1 year as it was with gold exp.

Try to enter game and look from time to time what's happening.