MUX Global Community
Featured

Senate members activity

It’s funny how senate members always join but don’t say their verdict in prison section. 

I wanted to make this post for a very long time but now since I’ve caught you all being online and being evident, here we go:

- tsunamy prison thread, still no final verdict (but two votes already)

- ImZeroX prison thread (still no verdict, only one vote (popwar at least voted in this login session)

- kronickBM prison thread (no votes yet)

- MZU forum prison thread (no verdict yet)

C7B4C347-BC7D-499D-928C-C9CC7FCD294A.jpeg

E5F186B7-1D9D-4192-89DA-AA5741353FD0.png

FF905F10-70AC-49EB-ADC2-B6F1807F552E.png

06288334-3393-4719-B42F-12945C49B425.png

Sherlock Holmes :D

But yes, where is ban for 7 billions days to small river (he calls himself tsunamy)?

Some months ago, in prison section you have waited for ban decision about 7-10 days and nobody was worried about senate activity.  

But now.. uh! I will tell you some important thing. The account which have Pigeon (for your punishment) have special IP access, only one IP. (security reason) 

So, don't worry. When she will have time and will be in right place - every thread will have decision

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Some months ago, in prison section you have waited for ban decision about 7-10 days and nobody was worried about senate activity.  

But now.. uh! I will tell you some important thing. The account which have Pigeon (for your punishment) have special IP access, only one IP. (security reason) 

So, don't worry. When she will have time and will be in right place - every thread will have decision

Arthur, arrogance won’t do anything good to this server. Can’t you see we are only a hand of players and server will die without some new ideas? Reform the server. People get saturated of every thing you guys say or do, we dont believe in promises and fairy tales anymore.

Keep it this way. You are about to lose 10+ good players.

And yes, we want prison threads to be solved very fast.

Remember you guys are in our service, and not the opposite.

2 hours ago, Artur said: