MUX Global Community
CCCP

Block for no reason

In the next thread you can find Mike's first post on which I answered

And here is my reply to his mentioning:

So, where did I broke the rules?

I noted to Mike that it's breaking rules to mention mom dad or other relatives.

I got ban for this?

Incompetent @popwar, @Type-R@Pigeon

Try to spend at least 3 mins to read all chat if you spend your time on shit topics from prison, before banning people.

@BeL4eNaK take a look who is doing this job. It's incompitent work. 

Edited by CCCP

Read again carefully!

First screen and 2 anothers.

You can't ban me for remembering rules to this guy.

Or you see that I was addressing to somebody with my posts?

My dialog was only with Mike. Or you see somebody third there whom I could address it?

You really read bad in english? Maybe you need any translation in RU? No problem, I can if you need.

3 minutes ago, Type-R said:

Don't be saft. You think we are idiots?

No offense, but sometimes yes.

I am so sincere. Please don’t get offended.

Sometimes you guys seem to be blind. You better change the rules to blacklist words - if a forbidden word is triggered then you get banned. What is this mom, dad shit forbidden invented rule?

You guys are nuts? Can’t have a decent conversation without getting banned? 

4.3 It is forbidden to mention relatives and family in verbal altercations, in any context, and interpretation.

If I were you, i would just say "Don't mention relatives, it's rule 4.3, you can get banned" or something like that.

And anyway, when someone is on a roll like that, it won't even matter what you say, you just add oil to the fire, so they get more pissed :) 

@popwar i am pretty sure you guys abused this rule very much.

let’s analyse the rule:

4.3 It is forbidden to mention relatives and family in verbal altercations, in any context, and interpretation.

According to this rule, there is only one thesis. Not to mention relatives/family in any context and interpretation IN A VERBAL ALTERCATION.

Does the senate staff know how to read the rules? The purpose of this rule was to punish the ones who talks junk about relatives/family in a altercation, and not in any context or interpretation, BUT IN ANY CONTEXT OR INTERPRETATION OF A VERBAL ALTERCATION.

You don’t have to be lawyer to read these. This is the commas interpretation in this rule text. This is their role in a text, to make a sense.

Problem is Lizard was not having any altercation with anybody.

Edited by MZU

2 minutes ago, MZU said:

@popwar i am pretty sure you guys abused this rule very much.

let’s analyse the rule:

4.3 It is forbidden to mention relatives and family in verbal altercations, in any context, and interpretation.

According to this rule, there is only one thesis. Not to mention relatives/family in any context and interpretation IN A VERBAL ALTERCATION.

Does the senate staff know how to read the rules? The purpose of this rule was to punish the ones who talks junk about relatives/family in a altercation, and not in any context or interpretation, BUT IN ANY CONTEXT OR INTERPRETATION OF A VERBAL ALTERCATION.

You don’t have to be lawyer to read these. This is the commas interpretation in this rule text. This is their role in a text, to make a sense.

Hahaha ... "The purpose of this rule was to punish the ones who talk junk about relatives/family in a altercation ..."  ... look at rule 4.6, "lawyer".

Ratangel, the first rule forbiddens players to mention relative/family in a VERBAL ALTERCATION. 

The second rule 4.6 forbiddens offending or humilating relatives/family.

You are stupid. 

Well, the rule is copy-paste from bless, translated with google, so it might read a little off. We can edit it, no problem :) 

The idea is clear tho, just don't mention this. Anytime. 

If you really have friends in the game and you want to discuss your families, I suggest not doing it in-game, or at least in PM.

And well, you (all the players) brought this on yourself. You are all being so toxic, we just had to crank up the harshness level of our judgment ;) 

20 minutes ago, MZU said:

You don’t have to be lawyer to read these

9 minutes ago, MZU said:

Ratangel, the first rule forbiddens players to mention relative/family in a VERBAL ALTERCATION. 

The second rule 4.6 forbiddens offending or humilating relatives/family.

You are stupid. 

When you post you think a little? Read careful your both posts, you contradict yourself, "lawyer". Those are not rules made by people like you, to play with the words as you want.

These rule are simple as you say "Hi":

4.3 - don't mention family or relatives;

4.6 - don't insult family or relatives.

Maybe you know how to read them, but for sure you don't understand them.

Who's the stupid in this case, "lawyer"?

And about the insults, are you so frustrated and mad that you copied your bff Weissmann to insult me in every single post I made when I contradict you? I don't know if I want an answer to this question.

Ok, so this is again turning into a insult exchange between a few users, so closed for public discussion.

@Artur or someone else will respond.

Hi hi

So.. We have checked one more time this threads, so, there is really on thin ice case. We can take off your 4.3, but what we will do after your PM's? Change 4.3 to 1.1 ? Not good point to you i think. 

From our senate team i would like to apologies , for not really correct ban. Now your turn, for apologies about rude private messages to our senate members. 

And for me BAN FOR Gypsy ? one word its normal ? sheol buyed admins also i think !! <<< (c) SensatioN . ristache have many stupid topics here << it's not fair for me in game and here ! 

3 minutes ago, HypnotizeU said:

And for me BAN FOR Gypsy ? one word its normal ? sheol buyed admins also i think !! <<< (c) SensatioN . ristache have many stupid topics here << it's not fair for me in game and here ! 

That was and will be a ban 90+% of time. Next time know better.

@ristache no idea how any of what you wrote was relevant to this topic, so hidden. If you have anything to say/add, you're welcome to create a new topic.

@GoodBoy also, not about this topic, also hidden. 

Let's keep it clean, let's wait for the creator of the topic ;) 

20 hours ago, Artur said:

Hi hi

So.. We have checked one more time this threads, so, there is really on thin ice case. We can take off your 4.3, but what we will do after your PM's? Change 4.3 to 1.1 ? Not good point to you i think. 

From our senate team i would like to apologies , for not really correct ban. Now your turn, for apologies about rude private messages to our senate members. 

I was angry for the incompitent ban.

I apologize for my PM messages. Probably I was too cruel there.

I hope senate guys will do their work properly next times.

P.S. I had a good day without PC yesterday. I don't remember when I went to sleep before 00:00 xD Thanks for that.

And I am still blocked.

Not serious that you've checked that it was wrong and you still keep me banned for nothing)

BTW is there any punishment inside your senate for such things? 
In real life somebody should have cutted permissions to judge for some period of time.

4 hours ago, CCCP said:

P.S. I had a good day without PC yesterday. I don't remember when I went to sleep before 00:00 xD Thanks for that.

:-D

Unblock. Have a good time! 

I don't know about others, but I have absolutely no regrets about giving Rec in that topic, decision was right, and remowing ban was wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2