MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

Server Maintenance (Pre-Update)

Today at 23:00 server maintenance will be conducted. Gaming worlds will be unavailable for ~15 minutes.

This is a prep-update for the upcoming game play expansion that is coming next week.

Today we've got an updated anticheat, new Lords of BA Bosses, new loot boxes and other preparations for the grand-update.

And the main feature: New Kanturu Domination Event (beta-test version). Entrance from the Kanturu Core. 

3 spots need to be controlled by killing monsters. Left and Rights mobs 10 Points. Top mobs 15 Points. Boss that appears after 10 minutes gives 1500 Points. Guild that gained the most points wins. Prizes are given to GM, AGM and BM's after the event. Event time 15 min.

Event will run every 4 times a day for the testing period:   06:00, 12:00, 17:00, 21:00.

After testing event will happen once a day.

More detailed infomation about all the changes and updates will be available with the second part of the update. Don't forget to update your game client.

PfEmlKf6R-2wIFGjRboXAA.png

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Supreme said:

at pic is old kantruarena who wil be before 3 years :D 

Older, I've created this location in 2011. It was turned of when we made Bless Arena in 2015. Now it's back and repurposed for the new custom event.

7 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Older, I've created this location in 2011. It was turned of when we made Bless Arena in 2015. Now it's back and repurposed for the new custom event.

i remember it :) at egames 

what is with that New Stadium from M ? ... can explain a little bit? i was there and is just the soccer arena :) 

20 minutes ago, WizardSM said:

Nemesis will be changet def and hp  ???? 

yes that event is fir test now 

On 02/03/2018 at 9:30 PM, GoodBoy said:

what is with that New Stadium from M ? ... can explain a little bit? i was there and is just the soccer arena :) 

Thats for you to be able to watch others playing i suppose

2 question : 

1. Why when have open 6 game clients get disconect for all ???

2. why  Omega respawn time is 13 h ??  

On 3/2/2018 at 11:22 PM, MZU said:

Who made Bless Arena ?

All our custom maps are made by me, coding by Smallhabit and now Emp.

Nemesis HP will be adjusted, yes. It should respawn between 10 and 13 minutes, and should be killed in exactly 1 minutes, his HP bar should decrease by itself.

Disconnect with multiple clients should be fixed with latest patch, please autopdate your client. (or download a patch manually from the website)

1 hour ago, BeL4eNaK said:

All our custom maps are made by me, coding by Smallhabit and now Emp.

Nemesis HP will be adjusted, yes. It should respawn between 10 and 13 minutes, and should be killed in exactly 1 minutes, his HP bar should decrease by itself.

Disconnect with multiple clients should be fixed with latest patch, please autopdate your client. (or download a patch manually from the website)

Ok so then why arkania, bless arena, TDM are subject MuEMU and ragezone posts and people provide the sources?

40 minutes ago, MZU said:

Ok so then why arkania, bless arena, TDM are subject MuEMU and ragezone posts and people provide the sources?

Anyone can download a map from the client and put in their game client. It's that simple. For some time we had client protection from that, but it didn't hold for long.

The initial source has been our eGames MuOnline server, when we first introduced Arkania: http://mu.egames.gs

TDM has been introduced in 2012 when had Season 3: http://forum.egames.gs/index.php?showtopic=94527

First version of Arkania has been introduced in 2013, also on Season 3 client: http://forum.egames.gs/index.php?showtopic=96139

Arkania Episode 3 made it's debut in 2015: http://forum.egames.gs/index.php?showtopic=99006

Bless Arena also has been developed in 2014: http://forum.egames.gs/index.php?showtopic=99778

The only thing that I have released publicly was Noria skin, that I also made for eGames: http://forum.x-mu.net/topic19447.html

So basically all custom that you see in our client (except from Silent Ground and Ruined Lorencia skin (partially) are made by our team, we are the primary source of all those release. I thought that it was obvious. 

• Like 2

Btw are you planning to remake silent ground? 

9 minutes ago, Tuch said:

Btw are you planning to remake silent ground? 

I don't have any plans for Silent Grounds, excessive fog is bothering you or you have any suggestions?

20 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

I don't have any plans for Silent Grounds, excessive fog is bothering you or you have any suggestions?

when be the big update this week today or sunday ? 

30 minutes ago, Supreme said:

when be the big update this week today or sunday ? 

Still working on it... should've been today, but I still haven't finished. Half of it is actually already operational, just needs a complete description.  

1 hour ago, BeL4eNaK said:

This map feels weird when roaming, clicking on specific spots makes You go other way 

10 hours ago, Tuch said:

This map feels weird when roaming, clicking on specific spots makes You go other way 

Yeah, it feels weird, I agree... 

54 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

I am even afraid alone in SG. It creeps the shit out of me :S 

2 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Broken map :/

Edited by Tuch

2 things about Kanturu Core new event:

1. I don't know if you are aware of the count of points after killing boss.

5aa6d553a6d7f_KA1.jpg.b7c74b8ea8a6e0a61ffe600c45ceb74c.jpg

5aa6d51d2ffbb_KA2.jpg.d8889eaaa40575b6c0801a7db2ff5788.jpg

2. Summon from DL is supose to work at this event? In other event, summon isn't working.

24 minutes ago, ArchAngel said:

2 things about Kanturu Core new event:

1. I don't know if you are aware of the count of points after killing boss.

5aa6d553a6d7f_KA1.jpg.b7c74b8ea8a6e0a61ffe600c45ceb74c.jpg

5aa6d51d2ffbb_KA2.jpg.d8889eaaa40575b6c0801a7db2ff5788.jpg

2. Summon from DL is supose to work at this event? In other event, summon isn't working.

The counting works. You finish with 11500 in the end. Just dont use SH with Summon skill and will work