MUX Global Community
Mike

Reset stats - too expensive.

Dear Admins,

why the price to reset stats is 25 bons ?

It was for 1 bon... ok i understand max. 3 bons but 25?!  That's really expensive.

For example i want to duel with some1 i need other stats so i reset them... but for 25 bons it's really too much so i don't duel = it's getting bored on this server ;/

@Admins c'mon put it back on 1 max 2 bons.

It was originally 25 (or even more, i don't remember...), it was set to 1 after merge, so ppl can experiment with their builds. 

It is back to normal now.

its nice to see, when u go to shop and u try to buy bread or water and seller says to you. " its 10eur  (or even more, i don't remember..) " professional popwar answer.  Man i guess R.O. for month for me now?  or u just gonna remove this reply? 

9 minutes ago, ASELS said:

its nice to see, when u go to shop and u try to buy bread or water and seller says to you. " its 10eur  (or even more, i don't remember..) " professional popwar answer.  Man i guess R.O. for month for me now?  or u just gonna remove this reply? 

Well, i hadn't played in Aurora for a long time before the merge, so forgive me for not knowing. The idea was clear and your comparison is just ludicrous, but then again, you have the tendency to exaggerate things.

If you keep this up, then yeah, don't be surprised it ends in of the ways you mentioned.

I agree with @Mike. players from Aurora don't lvl up so fast and is still much to experiment. 

Please lower the reset stat's price.

we are allready few in here. if you put on our back this kind of prices, it will be no one soon.

• Thanks 1

Only 25??? That's cheap as chips. It used to be 40-50, 1 was just temporary due to changes in balance.

Stats Reset for 1 Bon - has been a temporary discount during the period of balance changes. Now the testing period is over.

But, I guess, I can lower the cost to 10 Bonuses. But that's definitely a final price. And by the way, every time you make a Guild Tribute your stats are also reset.

4 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Stats Reset for 1 Bon - has been a temporary discount during the period of balance changes. Now the testing period is over.

But, I guess, I can lower the cost to 10 Bonuses. But that's definitely a final price. And by the way, every time you make a Guild Tribute your stats are also reset.

And what about - there will be no halyava? ¬¬

5 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

dont make to 10 its so so cheap make 50 for that and it wil be ok ;) 

10 bon definitely is a good equilibrated price for this service.  It worth!

I agree with MZU.

Thank You for the positive consideration of the case.

I think 25 is ok, not too much, not too cheap, makes you think twice before chosing a specific build and prevents ppl changing builds every 3 minutes.

Edited by popwar
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, popwar said:

I think 25 is ok, not too much, no too cheap, makes you think twice before chosing a specific build and prevents ppl changing builds every 3 minutes.

yea thats why 50 is better.  they cant play cause put all stats on hp and agi . and dont have damage even on mobs. thats why change stats alltime. game isnt funny like their playing style . 50 is better.   build  ur stats  and play with that  on everywhere.(leveling quest duels etc). all is ok.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, popwar said:

I think 25 is ok, not too much, no too cheap, makes you think twice before chosing a specific build and prevents ppl changing builds every 3 minutes.

if ppl do that you will receive 30 bon in 10 min.

ty belka for understanding.

4 hours ago, Supreme said:

dont make to 10 its so so cheap make 50 for that and it wil be ok ;) 

14 hours ago, Weissmann said:

Pay or die 

those who don't play, pls don't spam!

6 hours ago, Type-R said:

And what about - there will be no halyava? ¬¬

what is "halyava"????

We can make a vote on the matter where you can choose 10, 25 or 50 😁 personally I'm fine with all 3 options.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

We can make a vote on the matter where you can choose 10, 25 or 50 😁 personally I'm fine with all 3 options.

50 is  better. 

1 hour ago, BeL4eNaK said:

why there is no option like 1 free reset per week?

and the price can be higher then, 50 for example.

• Like 2

@BeL4eNaK i agree with vote, but it will be a "fake vote" because of ppl who don't play and whant to make fun of those who play's(voting high). if you can, make the vote active ONLY for game account's who was active on Aurora server. Account's who sell or are active only on cs time don't vote.

from the person's above, the following play: Mike, M-Z-U, ristache(Tsunamy/Tzypy), flipp.

Sellers: Weissmann and Supreme

Inactive in game: CCCP

Edited by ristache