Jump to content
MUX Global Community
CCCP

Formula / Balance / Reflect

Recommended Posts

Hello!

I have some questions for the administration:

1) When your formula will be updated for this server (Aurora)? There is bad balance now. You can ask top players about that.

SM combo - too strong.

BK combo - OK.

MG combo - weak (even if it's fast on NPC without reflect. Against chars with reflects it's not so fast - so it's not enough strong).

ELF combo - OK.

DL combo - no need - they are just hitting with non-reflective skill with no any stop point.

 

 

2) Where is the balance?

My top MG can't stand against top DL even 3 secs - I die and can do 3-5 simple skill hits to it. (Even if I have more achievements)

DL is the most stupid and in the same time strong character. You only have to find FO top set, get max lvl and you are near the godmode player. Hit firescream, press F10 and you are done :) Is it good for the gameplay? I don't think

 

3) DL has any reflect while he hits with fire scream? I can't see it. It's unstoppable.

 

 

P.S. Wanted to back in the game - but now there is no sense until you repair these shits :)

P.P.S. - Ask other people / try fight.

P.P.P.S. - I don't believe you will do something, you are in the phase of opening new server - no time to work on this one)) I am sure there are more problems. I just noticed these ones after 1 hour of play and after noticing - closed the game.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything changed. Now you need set +15 to compete with top chars... "ah wait, it doesnt make god out of you, you also need skill" so my advice to you @CCCP , learn some skills from @ArchAngel 

 

True example of it is Duel MZU vs NoobOne (NubOne?NumBone?NumbOne?) 10:0. Both have same equip. So, it means again that you need some training, our young Padavan.

So how our pro-player @ArchAngel said or better to say his suggestion was : patience and practice and maybe some day  you will win ! 

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with u about that. Now SM too strong with combo and can kill all other char with combo double dame except BK. So u still think DL player just use fire scream and press f10 is done ???. Now BK is char strongest with full item fo + 15 + demon no one can kill in duel 1-1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Try running from the aqua.. it's funny to see SM's try to hit you with combo, when you run and hit them afterwards :D But i kinda agree, top SM in +15 is pretty damn hard to kill.

 

2) Well, that is on you. Full fire jewelry and try again.. Anyway, it is doable, just look at @Supreme.

 

3) What? :D DL on horse has no reflect, and has never had... :/

 

From what i see, you are saying that MG sucks and SM & DL is OP. Well, on these stats, that is more or less true. If you want to compete with other top chars on MG, you better have everything +all+15 (or ancient, as we have observed, also works..). MG is already ultra boosted, with the 300% dmg first hit and doing xx% dmg more on BK's then others, not to mention all the defense increases through out the years :D

 

From this I do agree that  SM combo needs to be looked at, because yeah, it is capable of killing other top chars with 1 combo.. :/ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, popwar said:

1) Try running from the aqua.. it's funny to see SM's try to hit you with combo, when you run and hit them afterwards :D But i kinda agree, top SM in +15 is pretty damn hard to kill.

 

2) Well, that is on you. Full fire jewelry and try again.. Anyway, it is doable, just look at @Supreme.

 

3) What? :D DL on horse has no reflect, and has never had... :/

 

From what i see, you are saying that MG sucks and SM & DL is OP. Well, on these stats, that is more or less true. If you want to compete with other top chars on MG, you better have everything +all+15 (or ancient, as we have observed, also works..). MG is already ultra boosted, with the 300% dmg first hit and doing xx% dmg more on BK's then others, not to mention all the defense increases through out the years :D

 

From this I do agree that  SM combo needs to be looked at, because yeah, it is capable of killing other top chars with 1 combo.. :/ 

 

I also get killed in 1 combo by SM. Their combo is instant killer - even with full SD, it breaks it and life goes to zero instantly.

I tested full defense stats (max agi + max vit) and the comboer was a naked SM with not even 400 lvl or bought stats. Still from 1-2 max 3 combo I'm dead, even if I run from the aqua beam.

 

P.S. jewelery does not help it

P.S.S. 5 achievement points more doesn't help you that much, @CCCP

Edited by MZU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

buy some Fire Yewelery make it to +15 , if u need protect from DLs , and run all time dont stay at 1 place :)

Hmm about sm ? litle bit difficult to kil sm with exe set but many sms have Ancs only use jump and then make Fire slash 1 sec sm is done :D

 

Now problems mg have with bk :) but look mg dont be best char in the muonline ! 

 

Peace !

Edited by Supreme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, MZU said:

 

I also get killed in 1 combo by SM. Their combo is instant killer - even with full SD, it breaks it and life goes to zero instantly.

I tested full defense stats (max agi + max vit) and the comboer was a naked SM with not even 400 lvl or bought stats. Still from 1-2 max 3 combo I'm dead, even if I run from the aqua beam.

 

P.S. jewelery does not help it

 

 All time stay from SM from distance :) and run when you see teleport skils :D its one way to win sm at duel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in CC SM can one hit all other char with combo double dame except BK and cant kill with teleport. if u dont have 120 - 140k + HP or more sure u'll dead with 1 combo double dame from sm with set anc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sa0bay said:

in CC SM can one hit all other char with combo double dame except BK and cant kill with teleport. if u dont have 120 - 140k + HP or more sure u'll dead with 1 combo double dame from sm with set anc.

 

 

Noone here changes anything :D and admins answers be This is x30 server balance is ok and etc :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07.02.2018 at 8:37 AM, popwar said:

3) What? :D DL on horse has no reflect, and has never had... :/

 

It's actual for non-reset servers. 

Here it's a kind of cheat inside of the game.

Must be reworked to make them equal to others.

On 07.02.2018 at 8:37 AM, popwar said:

2) Well, that is on you. Full fire jewelry and try again.. Anyway, it is doable, just look at @Supreme.

 

To look what? Doesn't he dies same in 2 sec from MZU or DDAN?

 

On 07.02.2018 at 9:13 AM, MZU said:

P.S.S. 5 achievement points more doesn't help you that much, @CCCP

Even 50 more can't help

 

On 07.02.2018 at 12:12 AM, Weissmann said:

patience and practice and maybe some day  you will win

no chance due to disbalance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DL has never had reflect on horse as long as I can remember. There is nothing to fix. It's just one of DL's features.

This probably is even one of the things that can't be fixed, like some skills not working on fenrirs etc.

 

19 minutes ago, CCCP said:

To look what? Doesn't he dies same in 2 sec from MZU or DDAN?

 Of course he dies, he is in anc. Try making your set+15 and full fire jewelry+15. Because you are talking about 2 full top+15 dl's, you need full top +15 to compete.

 

All i can see from your posts - MG is noob, UP MG. And then you go and compare yourself to full +15 chars :D 

Anyway, MG has never been the 1 vs 1 Duel pro char. In full+15, you can maybe try and compete against the 2 DL's mentioned, but it will probably be a loss anyway.

Each of the classes has it's + and -, and most important, they all have their roles. 

Mg has been crazy boosted as it is, enjoy winning anyone in 1 vs 1, you wouldn't in other servers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can assure you that I have /moved few times while I was in CC with another MG with FO +15 Phantom. Not because I would get killed, just because I spent 7-8 minutes in killing him, and it's really boring and don't have much time to spend in CC like this.

 

Cazador was unbeatable. Even by a top FO+15 DL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09.02.2018 at 1:54 PM, popwar said:

full fire jewelry+15

2 rings of same type are not stucking as I know.

so, no sense in 2 fire rings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CCCP said:

2 rings of same type are not stucking as I know.

so, no sense in 2 fire rings.

 

So why are people on Bless running with 3 jewelry items of the same type? Everything should stack.

Of course ring + pendant might be also enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CCCP said:

2 rings of same type are not stucking as I know.

so, no sense in 2 fire rings.

:o

no no, it's not true

 

if you have 3 full fire jewelry, you will have 15%+15%+15%+2%+2%+2% = 51% fire resistance 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×