MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Supreme

guild allys

Hello admins for the situation aurora  i think they need disable alliances to create more competition and guild member amount !:) 

• Like 2

I wanted to do that right after the merge, but I thought that there might be too much hate, because all alliances and guilds are already established. But if GMs of TOP 3 Guilds would agree - we can organize that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

I wanted to do that right after the merge, but I thought that there might be too much hate, because all alliances and guilds are already established. But if GMs of TOP 3 Guilds would agree - we can organize that.

the thing is that 90% of plazers are devided into 2 guilds. "Jokers" and "Sheol" where most of Phobos players went to. Well, my suggestion would be like to allow only 20 members each guild wihtout any alliances. 

1 hour ago, Weissmann said:

the thing is that 90% of plazers are devided into 2 guilds. "Jokers" and "Sheol" where most of Phobos players went to. Well, my suggestion would be like to allow only 20 members each guild wihtout any alliances. 

+++

4 hours ago, Weissmann said:

Why so drastic changes? If at the moment there is possible to make 80 people + aliances, then it would make sense to make guilds 40-60 (or average 50) with no aliances, for better acceptance overall.

6 hours ago, Type-R said:

Why so drastic changes? If at the moment there is possible to make 80 people + aliances, then it would make sense to make guilds 40-60 (or average 50) with no aliances, for better acceptance overall.

When you start play here then you understand :)

11 hours ago, Weissmann said:

so this proposal is because af Phobos players whe choose to go on Sheol??

really?

Phobos/Legend players in Sheol:  FuLLDK, Queen, Flippy, Tsunamy, kolia, Gentlemen, cicekcikiz, Nb0NE(quit game), SAVAS, zerolikes and Kill3RBoY(Clever guild from Phobos). Total members in Sheol 38. Ally with 2 INACTIVE guild's.

Phobos/Legend players in Jokers: Supreme(E39530D), -SensatioN-, Draakon, ExeLaNCe, Mux2363, angelicalx, kronick, ClawFinger, 0bject, Vampire, Mike. Total members in Jokers 66. No ally.

Jokers are so in disadvantage in this moment. 66players agains 38. i must be 100 agains 38 to handle us.

I agree. Let's do this. 

• Haha 2

tveir is no need to explain anything to a person who doesn’t play on the server. Anybody who plays in it understands what I am talking about. 

Sheol guild took an cheater and one of the most hated man of archangel just bcuz they became best friends. Not bcuz of the 100% advantage of Sheol, no no no 😁

34 minutes ago, Tzipy said:

so this proposal is because af Phobos players whe choose to go on Sheol??

really?

Phobos/Legend players in Sheol:  FuLLDK, Queen, Flippy, Tsunamy, kolia, Gentlemen, cicekcikiz, Nb0NE(quit game), SAVAS, zerolikes and Kill3RBoY(Clever guild from Phobos). Total members in Sheol 38. Ally with 2 INACTIVE guild's.

Phobos/Legend players in Jokers: Supreme(E39530D), -SensatioN-, Draakon, ExeLaNCe, Mux2363, angelicalx, kronick, ClawFinger, 0bject, Vampire, Mike. Total members in Jokers 66. No ally.

Jokers are so in disadvantage in this moment. 66players agains 38. i must be 100 agains 38 to handle us.

I agree. Let's do this. 

1. You are not GM of any guild to propose anything. You're just a noob loser.

2. Don't fool the admins - they can see we are only few with FO items. Comparing to Shoeol.

again insulting. 

now there is not the player number. now is the fo item's :))

Supreme, Weissmann, WizardSM and Featured are gm's?

where it say's that i must be gm to propose something? idiot Featured

cry me a river

20 players each guild might help to distribute the power evenly. We are not gonna having only 2 guild where 60 from 66 are noobs and where 30 from 38 are TOP chars.

What do you want ? stay afk in arkania or have some balanced interesting fights ? this is an rhetorical  question

28 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

What do you want ? stay afk in arkania or have some balanced interesting fights ? this is an rhetorical  question

i belive you know to read:

2 hours ago, Tzipy said:

I agree. Let's do this. 

you don't know to speack normal. just provoqing!

i must be gm to propose.

1 hour ago, Featured said:

1. You are not GM of any guild to propose anything. You're just a noob loser.

2. Don't fool the admins - they can see we are only few with FO items. Comparing to Shoeol.

20 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

if GMs of TOP 3 Guilds would agree - we can organize that.

Well Tzipy, if you even cant read what admin writes. Then just smash your computer, without reading skill, its pretty useless thing anyway.

4 hours ago, Karupapa said:

Well Tzipy, if you even cant read what admin writes. Then just smash your computer, without reading skill, its pretty useless thing anyway.

is better for you to start reading what i said!

i agree with purposal...not agree with do it.

On 3.2.2018 at 8:38 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

if GMs of TOP 3 Guilds would agree - we can organize that.

14 minutes ago, Tzipy said:

i agree with purposal...

So which guilds master you are ? 

18 hours ago, Type-R said:

i see all people who comment here are agree with it. We need that change. Nobody asked us as 50% of phobos was transfered to Inferno. By this amount of players ther emust be way more guilds, way more competition. Atm nothing changed in aurora. Strong people got stronger, weak people still have no influence. We (jokers) just have no people to make to sheol any kind of competition. We try it over and over again, but as i said, every guild need kinda fair amount of players. Otherwise merge wont change anything, a lot of people went 1st bcuz of items cut and 2nd bcuz of anbalanced guild build. They see no reason to keep pushing something, when BA is just full of max-players  from one guild.

i was doing same thing in Legend, all bosses, all Kudnuns have been taken by me, after few weeks it was not fun anymore.

• Like 1

This is not a right solution. Sheol will reduce their members to the limit (if its imposed) and then will remain all FO in guild. Admins should focus the game-play on other things than FO items. There should be solutions in giving also to the new or non-FO players the possibility of competition. I don't see any solutions in this, to be honest.

6 hours ago, Weissmann said:

i see all people who comment here are agree with it. We need that change. Nobody asked us as 50% of phobos was transfered to Inferno. By this amount of players ther emust be way more guilds, way more competition. Atm nothing changed in aurora. Strong people got stronger, weak people still have no influence. We (jokers) just have no people to make to sheol any kind of competition. We try it over and over again, but as i said, every guild need kinda fair amount of players. Otherwise merge wont change anything, a lot of people went 1st bcuz of items cut and 2nd bcuz of anbalanced guild build. They see no reason to keep pushing something, when BA is just full of max-players  from one guild.

i was doing same thing in Legend, all bosses, all Kudnuns have been taken by me, after few weeks it was not fun anymore.

Weiss: u cry because joker have so many noob play do not donate and have item fo ?? So i have a question for you. why do not you convince player in guild donate and buy item fo ? and now when you lose C.S your angry and blame us for the we guild have many top players ? i feel so fun. in the end you are the loser and accept it. do not cry or blame for anything here.

As we all know, +all items don't make you OP and immortal, so I don't get why this is all about that.

I think what @Supreme meant was - more even player distribution between guilds, new guilds being made, and ultimately, the creation of more competition. 

1 hour ago, popwar said:

As we all know, +all items don't make you OP and immortal, so I don't get why this is all about that.

I think what @Supreme meant was - more even player distribution between guilds, new guilds being made, and ultimately, the creation of more competition. 

This is what we all mean

5 hours ago, sa0bay said:

Weiss: u cry because joker have so many noob play do not donate and have item fo ?? So i have a question for you. why do not you convince player in guild donate and buy item fo ? and now when you lose C.S your angry and blame us for the we guild have many top players ? i feel so fun. in the end you are the loser and accept it. do not cry or blame for anything here.

I am not Ddan to give away chars/items bcuz I am afraid/desperate of beeing kicked in the ass. Me and mzu face all ur guild and kept you almost 1hour outside 

• Sad 1

@Weissmann

You're an arrogant player 'that deserves to be alone in this game, that's why after you lost Castle Siege when you were a Paradise member, you left on Legend and try to became there what you couldn't do anymore on Aurora. When you were there I didn't saw any complain in Forum that you took all Illusions from Bless Arena and took all top items. You were like a god there, but here, in Aurora, you are like all of us, a simple player and that's bothering you, you don't know how to play in team and that's why you loose.

You say I'm one of the most hated player in Aurora and that's because of you, because you cultivate that hate between your guild mates. You started to spread this hate, because I was one of the players that came from Nova and didn't bow in front of you even if I didn't had FO items, I was one of the players that played the game and tried to compete with you for ever boss monster in Aurora and guess what? With the help of my team mates, we won. And yes, I said right, we and not I, because as I always say, we play like a team.

Why I say you're an arrogant player that deserves to be alone in MUX? Well is because of this.

1 hour ago, Weissmann said:

Me and mzu face all ur guild and kept you almost 1hour outside 

I want to do something that you didn't do and you'll never do, because of your nature. I want to applaud all your members that took part of Castle Siege: OneLov3, -Knight-, E39530D, kronickBM, MIDASPRO, -teko-, Plewu, Vanapagan, -Alpha-, Raphael, ZurC, Vampire, Mike. I hope I didn't miss someone. They did the best they could, but you didn't saw them, you just saw you and MZU and that's sad.

13 hours ago, Featured said:

There should be solutions in giving also to the new or non-FO players the possibility of competition. I don't see any solutions in this, to be honest.

I have 2 solutions: patience and practice.

Patience, because it's not easy to make 35 resets over night and you can't get a nice gear, but most of the players that come in this server want set, wings, weapons, accessories from day 1 or 2. Even if you pay for those, you need to make 35 resets, which isn't that easy.

Practice, because when you're not FO, you might not have that same resistance like and FO set and that why you need to make duel(s), attend to battles like Team Death Match or Chaos Castle to understand how your gear works.

If players don't have that, well the only option is to donate, take FO gear and buy a 35 reset player from a player in game, but still, this doesn't make you a god in here, since you need to practice your battle aptitudes.

If you disable alliances you won't give newbies opportunities to be part of a strong guild, get items from top players for low bonuses or even for free, they don't know how to built a character and might not get nicest ambient to play in here.( The part with level doesn't counts, since there are lots of spots in here.)

I'm not saying Yes or No to disable alliances, since I'm just a player from ~200 players from MUX and I'm sure you'll take the best decision for the server.

• Like 1