MUX Global Community
BeL4eNaK

[31.01.2018] - Guild Rewards – Aurora

We gladly introduce an updated Guild Tribute and Reward system on server Aurora. From now on, this will be the main feature of this server, which fully answers the question - what should you do next when you achieve the reset cap. System allows to increase strength of your guild and expand its influence on the server. The system involves a number of components - getting valuable items, leveling speed, resets, buff strength, possibilities of earning bonuses and much more.

In short: guild members can make Guild Tributes (Reset equivalent) and receive Guild Buff and Excellent items every Sunday. Reward level depends on the amount of tributes made by the guild during the week, maximum amount is 30. A guild should make 30 resets in total to receive the maximum buff and items. More detailed information is available here.

cf361b95632edf189f0166fb8bcefec1.jpg

too nice rewards to use this GT&R :)))

I guess legendary should be group 1 and so on.

Who the hell at this server needs group 1-4? It's trash, not reward. Add another table :))

and the BOKs are pretty useless, after deleting jewelry from +5. The worst one should be +5.

If it Is really reward, not the pittance.

You can play with quantity on groups, but remove the pittance from rewards list.

2 hours ago, CCCP said:

cf361b95632edf189f0166fb8bcefec1.jpg

too nice rewards to use this GT&R :)))

I guess legendary should be group 1 and so on.

Who the hell at this server needs group 1-4? It's trash, not reward. Add another table :))

Who the hell can make only 12 Tributes a week? :D

1-4 groups are just there to be. We could just erase them and start from 12 tributes as the lowest requirement for a reward. I intended that most guilds could reach Groups 6 and 7 every week. 30 tributes at rates x10 is not such a difficult task.

Anyway those excessive low grade items (if you do not need them) are supposed to go in the craft system on the website, there are no more requirements to level them up. 

Dark Phoenix is the best it could be in the reward system. If we go higher to the Great Dragon/RedSpirit - it would devaluate  bosses like Great Dragon, Nightmare, Dark Elf. And if ~30 people would receive that kind of reward every week, it would produce more excellent items of this grade from the website, than it is in the game-drop. Also these rewards are complemented by the Craft System, where you can make Great Dragon items from Dark Phoenix items. We always need to maintain balance - the higher the item grade is, the lower it's drop rate is.

And apart from all these items and boxes, u receive:

1. A lottery ticket for 5 bonuses instead of 25 each time you make a GT.

2. Up to 6000 additional guild buff.

3. Reduced reset time down to zero for all guild members.

4. Free reset stats option when you reach max.rest ^_^

We just need some persistent guys to reach those 30 GT in week to acknowledge the benefits.

31 minutes ago, Karupapa said:

so before the game was the higher you get the lower exp go, now is rr34= 0,5x exp and rr36= 10x exp 

Guild tribute is not reset, you don't have to do it, if you don't want to.. 

4 hours ago, Karupapa said:

so before the game was the higher you get the lower exp go, now is rr34= 0,5x exp and rr36= 10x exp 

For 36 reset you don;t any additional stats. It's just for the Guild Tributes.

The point is that aurora is not a newbie server anymore. Biggest part of auroraactivity are full fo chars. That means that even last class items +12luck dd are pretty useless if your point of gaming is to compete with other guild or people for castle/aster/GD/ballgas etc. I noticed that even noobs don’t even want such items as GS +dd or similar. Even for free. To much work for 1lottrty ticken. I dropped 250 of them in row and got pretty nothing. I personal won’t use this system at all. 

6 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

The point is that aurora is not a newbie server anymore. Biggest part of auroraactivity are full fo chars. That means that even last class items +12luck dd are pretty useless if your point of gaming is to compete with other guild or people for castle/aster/GD/ballgas etc. I noticed that even noobs don’t even want such items as GS +dd or similar. Even for free. To much work for 1lottrty ticken. I dropped 250 of them in row and got pretty nothing. I personal won’t use this system at all. 

2 words - Guild Buff

Even if you don't need anything else.

But for example : let’s decrease amount of players in guild to 20. so we get around let’s say 5-6 guilds with 20 members each. A guilde master of the winning guild with most tributes gets 3 green ribbon box 2 blue and 1mystery. This are pretty good rewards to motivate guilds/players 

4 minutes ago, popwar said:

2 words - Guild Buff

Cool, Max guild buff would help a lot to such a guild as YETI to get asteroth 😂😁👍👍👍

5 minutes ago, popwar said:

2 words - Guild Buff

The future of server is not to make strong guilds stronger and forget all other people. The future is to show people that it’s not senceless to start play on aurora + be active and get really good staff from guild masters. 

9 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

A guilde master of the winning guild with most tributes gets 3 green ribbon box 2 blue and 1mystery. This are pretty good rewards to motivate guilds/players 

5 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

The future of server is not to make strong guilds stronger and forget all other people. 

So, which one is it?  xDxDxD  

Edited by popwar

1 minute ago, Weissmann said:

Ah yes. Also don’t forget that you will lose 20% of aurora when you open new server 

My bet is 40% ++

I believe the next step is: create more rr amount, with even lower exp. if 35 rr is 0.33x, 36 rr should be 0.30x, 37 - 0.25 x - 38 - 0.20x, - 39 - 0.10x - 40 - 0.09x up to 50 rr which will be 0.01x. This will help also the non-FO players to get MORE resets (obviously more stats) than lazy FO who doesnt want to lvl up and let them compete. So then a 50rr non-fo has enough strength to fight a FO 35 player.

I am afraid that the guild members limitation will not help anyone. Will even be worse.

Edited by MZU

You guys belive that you can merge 3 complete diff servers into one, without giving a opportunity to change projekt and need only to add one silly guild tribute system to make everything ok ? 

Everything you make is more for advantage of already finished chars. Some noobs (or even referrals) are on afk to rise buff to make strong guys even stronger 😁 what the hell 

6 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

You guys belive that you can merge 3 complete diff servers into one, without giving a opportunity to change projekt and need only to add one silly guild tribute system to make everything ok ? 

Everything you make is more for advantage of already finished chars. Some noobs (or even referrals) are on afk to rise buff to make strong guys even stronger 😁 what the hell 

And what changes you will can suggest? 

Aurora have been almost 2 years online, that is pretty good result. And after long of Sheol monopoly, server are still live and Jokers can fight for the Castle. 

43 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

I noticed that even noobs don’t even want such items as GS +dd or similar. Even for free. 

GS armor & pants +luck+dd = 12 bonuses. Not 5. 12! Hp+dd+zen+luck - 40. Pretty nice prices. 

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

GS armor & pants +luck+dd = 12 bonuses. Not 5. 12! Hp+dd+zen+luck - 40. Pretty nice prices. 

is it from last month SOLD statistics?

I can put legendary +zen for 100, but it do nothing about reality))

4 minutes ago, CCCP said:

is it from last month SOLD statistics?

I can put legendary +zen for 100, but it do nothing about reality))

ref+dd+mana without luck - 5 bonuses

gs pants+luck+dd - 6 bonuses (this isn't a free anyway :D )
gs armor+dd+ref - 115 bon o_o
gs gloves+luck+dd - 10 bonuses

gs helm+ref+luck - 17 bonuses

gs armor+luck+dd - 12 bonuses

gs armor+luck+hp - 10 bonuses

gs pants+luck+dd+zen - 30 bonuses

gs helm+luck+dd - 15 bonuses

gs gloves+luck+dd+zen+13 - 46 bonuses

gs helm+dd without luck - 5 bonuses 

And this is only GS items. Around 3 last weeks statistics 

1 minute ago, Artur said:

ref+dd+mana without luck - 5 bonuses

gs pants+luck+dd - 6 bonuses (this isn't a free anyway :D )
gs armor+dd+ref - 115 bon o_o
gs gloves+luck+dd - 10 bonuses

gs helm+ref+luck - 17 bonuses

gs armor+luck+dd - 12 bonuses

gs armor+luck+hp - 10 bonuses

gs pants+luck+dd+zen - 30 bonuses

gs helm+luck+dd - 15 bonuses

gs gloves+luck+dd+zen+13 - 46 bonuses

gs helm+dd without luck - 5 bonuses 

And this is only GS items. Around 3 last weeks statistics 

This are items where you can choose wich option you want to buy. Reward system doesn’t give me dd ref/hp items. 95% it’s gonna be mana zen.

so if I have 4/5 parts I am going to buy +dd+luck for 5 vet sure. But I am not going to make days long tributes with whole guild to get chance for SOME gs item :-/

as I said, set prices higher. Only 1 price every week for winning guild : 3 green 2 blue 1 mystery