MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

Siege 28.01

About the 20 ppl, yeah, not sure about that, maybe doesn't matter if you register via web.. 

I'm sure Artur/Bel4enak will check and answer.

popwar.....it is writen on the rules......what is to be sure?

21.01.2018....sunday...we was there...can't participate.

Sheol have all the requirements but can't go cs.

rules are not for everyone????

1 minute ago, ristache said:

You had 0 Sign of Lord and were out of top3, how is that all requirements? :) 

About the ppl number, let's just see what the adm's say, not my cup of tea.

4 minutes ago, ristache said:

Oh what satisfaction I had to see you guys in this posture. We will see about your 4 million FO players on Tuesday, after Clan Rewards will be implemented and max. 15 or 20 players in guild.

13 minutes ago, popwar said:

You had 0 Sign of Lord and were out of top3, how is that all requirements? :) 

About the ppl number, let's just see what the adm's say, not my cup of tea.

this is what GM team must do.....in first place you must see that there was 3 guilds with less player's than 20.

AFTER guild registration you look at the number of sign's.

SO

even if we have 0 sign's, we pay 100 bon just to do what?

if it was Jokers(owners) and Sheol(bon participation)....there must be a fight......no one was there from other participating guild's

17 minutes ago, MZU said:

Oh what satisfaction I had to see you guys in this posture. We will see about your 4 million FO players on Tuesday, after Clan Rewards will be implemented and max. 15 or 20 players in guild.

sure MZU....we can make alliances.......but you will have to do the same. after that we will se about satisfaction!!

GL.....in finding another glich!

14 minutes ago, ristache said:

sure MZU....we can make alliances.......but you will have to do the same. after that we will se about satisfaction!!

i can imagine how angry you are to have full donated chars, be a part of strongest guild and not to know what to do with them, only staying in arkania and crying in forum about bad  MZU who alone blame all sheol faggots :D :D topics here topics there, hold a hand with ur boyfriend archangel and go collect some sign of lord

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

i can imagine how angry you are to have full donated chars, be a part of strongest guild and not to know what to do with them, only staying in arkania and crying in forum about bad  MZU who alone blame all sheol faggots :D :D topics here topics there, hold a hand with ur boyfriend archangel and go collect some sign of lord

popwar....do your job please!!!

PS: i am not full donated and if i was, i use my money not yours or your guild members!

35 minutes ago, ristache said:

What alliances? Clan Rewards is not really compatible with alliances. 

I wish you all the best.

10 minutes ago, ristache said:

popwar....do your job please!!!

scream  louder ! 

i dont care about ur money and how you use it. It´s only funny to read that you guys want to fight :D its like you make a group of 10 top MMA fighters and go to the playground to fight 2 kids...

and you think its hard to make 20x more accounts to make in each guild 20 chars ? 

Ofcorse mzu make what he can do he always do this. But he dont make anything good for server or players. Its a smart guy slyboots ;) it's just a little shortcut. 

Simple example for those bragging about fair fighting. If any of you are interested in something else besides mu, for example, lets say NBA. There is a all-star team Golden State Warriors, who were winning most of regular season games and had a lot of success in playoffs etc. Player named Kevin Durant is one of the best players in the NBA and he had an amazing team at Oklahoma city Thunder which could compete against Warriors, but instead he chose an easy way to JOIN warriors and win an easy championship. Everybody hated him for this move. In Sheol you are doing the same thing. You got full donated players who cry about competition while they join ALREADY strongest guild in the game. So where is the competition when you choose an easy way out? I'm very happy that mzu is way smarter than you and came up with a plan. All you can do now is go cry on forum, because that is the only thing you are good at.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ristache said:

Sheol had not all the requirements, can't you bloody read? You need SIGNS OF LORD to secure yourself a place for a battle. Omg that is original feature made by webzen, to solve a problem where dozens of guilds want to play - 3 guilds who collect the most signs of lord during the week are playing CS - simples!

That is NOT a glitch, that is game feature, so just play it like its meant fgs.

Edited by Type-R

but you can bloody read type-r?......how you participate with a guild on cs if you don't have the numbers of players in the first place? just think for a moment before you scream!!!

first you need a 20 players guild and after that you need THE FCKING SIGN OF LORD!!!!!!!!

ps: give us back 100bon if don't matter on Aurora.....asap.

Weissmann: who said about fair fight?...i said i fight where i like. you are not up to face us....find glich.

Function: you are right.....hate us and do your job......obey rules.....work with M-Z-U to recruit new players for more chances.

MUZ: to participate on cs you MUST have ally guild......with or without tribute.

Edited by ristache
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ristache said:

but you can bloody read type-r?......how you participate with a guild on cs if you don't have the numbers of players in the first place? just think for a moment before you scream!!!

first you need a 20 players guild and after that you need THE FCKING SIGN OF LORD!!!!!!!!

Weissmann: who said about fair fight?...i said i fight where i like. you are not up to face us....find glich.

Function: you are right.....hate us and do your job......obey rules.....work with M-Z-U to recruit new players for more chances.

MUZ: to participate on cs you MUST have ally guild......with or without tribute.

So how does it disturbs you from just getting more signs of lord and be 1st in the list, i don't get it?

52 minutes ago, Type-R said:

So how does it disturbs you from just getting more signs of lord and be 1st in the list, i don't get it?

Typ-R that romanian player never understand how to play cs and mu they only can push the botton donate and thats all after donate thinks he wil be good of server but need Also skill and knowledges of this game then You can close topic tZipy didnt understand what is signs AS where he can give for cs. 😂 PS tzipy next week duel 

Dear people of Sheol, if you really cant understand how to register properly in Castle Siege, then transfer me 2 000 000 bonus and i can help you register properly. Stupidity is a sin what you can pay for to smarter people to fix your problems.

Castle Siege is some 10 years old feature and non of you still doesnt know how to register? WTF ???

Edited by Karupapa
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, ristache said:

You are very aggresive my friend. Stop it - it might save your life. I see you yelling and talking with 'authority' even to the Senate members. I can guess already your medical problem.

No one said you need 20 players inside one guild in Aurora to register at CS. Belka gave you a link with CS informations from Webzen. Every server is different, isn't it?

Also, who said to you that you need an ally to participate at CS? It's not true. Never was.

Regarding Clan Rewards - alliances will be disabled (as far I can understand) exactly as on Legend.

So then you won't be 4 million FO losers, you will be only 20. 

all you do muz and your guild is to destroy this server. it's about competition. your guild members start to quit. they realize one thing. Jokers are good only with mouth. when the time will come to fight, Jokers are history. 

PS: look in the mirror to see the loser.

31 minutes ago, ristache said:

all you do muz and your guild is to destroy this server. it's about competition. your guild members start to quit. they realize one thing. Jokers are good only with mouth. when the time will come to fight, Jokers are history. 

PS: look in the mirror to see the loser.

No, you are distroying the server. 40 bounch of losers can't farm sign of lord ? 

You talking about competition? You get all aster, all erohim, all Relics, all k6. Don't dare to talk about competition, you pathetic lame noob loser.

There are no requirements to have an Alliance or a certatin amount of players in guild in order to register for Castle Siege.

The main reason why Sheol doesn't participate in todays Siege is because they pressed the "Abandon" button to cancel their registration.

By the rules it's not forbidden to do what Jokers did. Howerever, I don't welcome such kind of actions.

I strongly advice Sheol to pay attention next time, properly register, don't press the "Abandon" button and gather some Signs of Lord, so it would be impossible for Jokers to expel you from the siege participants.

• Thanks 1