MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Function

TDM

Hi. Looks like the server is most active when its time to TDM and I was just curious, maybe making TDM twice a day would be a good idea, since it's the funniest event, don't you think?
Maybe you should make one like 13:00 and the next one at 20:00 as it is.

Its bad idea,  who will be play 24 hours, some players wll play but others have life work study ^^^^

Well I cannot join at 20:00 mostly because I am at the gym at this time. If you personally won't be able to join it doesn't mean that It's a bad idea to everyone :)

Edited by Function

guys lets not forget that its international server, where people play from another side of world, so the thing is lets say if i would have to wake up at 5 in morning to make it for tdm, cause i live in another part of world, obviously i would skip it, so i think yes its will be fair for everyone to make this kinda event on morning time as well. 

• Like 1

As @yamakasy said, this is a international server, so yes, idea sounds great. I just think the admins could adjust the event times according to when there are peak online times.

What concerns me is that some people probably would go to both of them and would have an unfair advantage in the TDM ratings. 

So i see 2 options - either a rework of ratings/rewards for TDM as a whole; or to set a limit on 1 acc (IP maybe, if possible) to be able to join to only 1 of them. And the limit doesn't seem really right, since it would just rid the fun for the couple of people who can go to both events.

So.. good idea, just needs a lot more thought before it can actually be implemented :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Function said:

Well I cannot join at 20:00 mostly because I am at the gym at this time. If you personally won't be able to join it doesn't mean that It's a bad idea to everyone :)

TDM is much important then gym

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, Weissmann said:

Can you also add CC at 15:00 ?

isn't now CC starts every 2 hours?

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

isn't now CC starts every 2 hours?

And also fenrir satans dinorants no have extra options like blees :D and Drop not changed :D

And golden invasion :D much more updates didnt be there :D

only admins remake zen drop from luck box :D but frogot Kundums drop and etc :)

Edited by Supreme

21 hours ago, Weissmann said:

No CC and Golden’s at :

07:00, 11:00, 15:00

In next update will be every 2 hours 

• Thanks 1