MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[29.12.2017] - Merging – Legend and Phobos to Aurora

@MZU  give arguments, facts and opinions not your feelings - faster and better solve of problem will come this way

Edited by Harvest

3 minutes ago, Harvest said:

@MZU  give arguments, facts and opinions not your feelings - faster and better solve of problem will come this way

I already gave arguments. The merging conditions are not met. Phobos players remained with all items from GRS with full options.

What else is to be added? 

If some GRP items were not converted properly - it will be fixed. All IDs are logged and tracked... and dont try to sell them, it will backfire on you...

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

If some GRP items were not converted properly - it will be fixed. All IDs are logged and tracked... and dont try to sell them, it will backfire on you...

what about people who have bought FO items for full amount of bons ? like Brave from GRP made +13 and sold for 2,8k ?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Apostol said:

what about people who have bought FO items for full amount of bons ? like Brave from GRP made +13 and sold for 2,8k ?

Its their fault. They should buy from Shop.

10 minutes ago, MZU said:

Its their fault. They should buy from Shop.

No it's not their fault, People should've addressed this problem earlier and/or inform people who were buying items ingame.

all items on original acc that is not sold yet should get cut. Items that were sold to other players should keep FO.. that easy

3 minutes ago, Apostol said:

all items on original acc that is not sold yet should get cut. Items that were sold to other players should keep FO.. that easy

Good IDEA! NOW PEOPLE ARE SELLING THEM ON OTHER ACCOUNTS AND VOILA ! 

YOU ARE SO SMART !

• Haha 2

Yeah, keeping any of it FO is insanity, but to take away opts from people who bought it without knowing is unfair as well. Shitty thing has happened.

I bougth items FO for bonus wtch i donated to buy items  to get them.i would like refound my money if smthng happenes...

i had that items on mg (grp)

trust me we worked all nights and days for to take this fcking items. u talking about spend money and u think we didnt  ?  maybe some guys bought 215 rr players for gr items .  on this sv check all players who came from phobos and look they play how many hours .Grand reset items is +11for u buy or take  and making them +13 to +15 and u think is this easy to make +13 ? its really hard i burned a lot of items . play many time make rr just and burn it and spend ur fckng hours for burn them .

i said already i didnt made my set from gr i just traded my items for take betters and i dont know if who take them from grp . then where is my problem  ? should i accept this  ? if from grp delete my opts and i wasnt know about this fckng items ?  is this my problem ? who knows about merge or another fcking thingys man ? u making problem atm . i just know about my armor other all from trade . i never accept if that items will reduce opts . like ur said  ! i dont accept it ! who fool us ? how we can learn from gr or not ?

@Harvest oh man im selling my set cause i change to class . @Supreme@Weismann knows about it ^_^ and please come here with proofs when i try to sold u just armor (just armor )

i said ;i give u 1 item which one u want . so dont make nonsense here please . 

Edited by flipp

Nobody is saying that it was easy to obtain those items, thing is that aurora players didn't even have a chance to get them since this kind of shop
didn't even exist in aurora and merging conditions mentioned grp opt decrease.

• Thanks 1

Option one : leave it as it is 

Option two: reset ewrything back to when merge was made and fix items. 

Option three: just reduce the options, in phobos many players bought sets for bonus also from others and are geting reductions, whats the difference here people buy from players and when is reduction is different story? As aurora players sed when merge was made: "We dont care if u bought items for bons from others players which was GRP". So lets imply same point here :) ?

I dont see any fourth option what wouldnt make huge confusion, as i understand many items have changed owners, and nobody know what they have 

• Thanks 1

Correct me if i am wrong :

After merge all the GRP items become +l+dd+ref. That means, as soon as 1 account moved from phobos to aurora, the items shoulded get cut immediately. But it didn´t happen. Condition of merge was not like "2 weeks after merge we will cut all GRP items to +dd+ref, so dont try to SELL/BUY them". Resets were convented, but itemd didnt get cut - does it mean that the items wont get cut at all ? - hm, probably yes, otherwise it would be happened already.

Other point is how to find out if the items have been bought from GRP or normal shop if the seller made the GRP set from +11+all+16add to +13+all+28add ?

As the phobos players have donated money to buy +13 GRP sets from other players, there was nothing about merge to other server. You can´t compare business made in phobos long time before merge and all the deals right after merge.

If the items shoulded get cut - you guys needed to do it in the same day as u merged 2 servers together, not 10(or more) days after it. I dont see another option as to leave all as it is now ... Even if it´s totally unfair to some hardworkers in aurora :/

Other point is how to find out if the items have been bought from GRP or normal shop if the seller made the GRP set from +11+all+16add to +13+all+28add ?

all items can be tracked by ID i think

3 hours ago, Harvest said:

all items can be tracked by ID i think

I mean it for a person who is going to buy FO set in market, not from shop.

10 hours ago, Weissmann said:

As the phobos players have donated money to buy +13 GRP sets from other players, there was nothing about merge to other server. You can´t compare business made in phobos long time before merge and all the deals right after merge.

On both conditions they buy items without knowing that option will be cut. So its 100% same situation. At that point in Phobos nobody knew they will be cut or anything about such merge and now is same thing, some items missed the cut by some mistake and now some people have bought them without knowing (you cant blame seller for selling such item, because he might not know its GRP item, as many players bought theese already +13+28+all and they dont know if is GRP or not and after merge seeing the +fo they assumed theese are shop items).