Jump to content
MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[29.12.2017] - Merging – Legend and Phobos to Aurora

Recommended Posts

After prolonged and heated debates it has been decided that the best course of action in the current situation is to make a merge. And as you can see, the situation on servers Legend and Phobos is quite dull. We don't want our players to suffer from boredom, thus we provide an opportunity to join communities and breathe life into our gaming worlds.

Citizens of servers Legend and Phobos are going for a trip – Muxglobal Legend and Muxglobal Phobos are merging with Muxglobal Aurora. Server Aurora opened its doors in spring of 2016, has more than 400 active players every day, 11000 created characters and it is our oldest and the most solid server to date.

Legend and Phobos players will be transferred to Aurora. Your characters with items, resets bonuses will be moved safely.

Servers Aurora and Legend received a temporary 99% bonuses return for all items bought in the Shop on the website. We thought that players might want to change their gear in order to prepare for the heavy hitters from Phobos.

Servers Aurora and Legend received 50% a permanent discount on buying bonuses. All who bought bonuses in the last 3 months including September on servers Legend and Aurora will receive additional bonuses equal 100% to the amount that they have bought.

After the merge server Aurora will receive new Guild Tribute and Clan Reward systems.

This merge will be accompanied by an advertising campaign, we will ensure that all our player-base gets notified about this event. We will try to bring back old players and probably attract new ones in the process.

Merge will take place on January 8. Complete information about all the details of merging, detailed instructions and recommendations are located here.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Server Aurora opened its doors in spring of 2016, has more than 400 active players every day, 11000 created characters and it is our oldest and the most solid server to date.

It has been good since spring of 2016 and now it will be dead, because you don't like the terms of merge? Get a life kiddo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone explain to us why does the GR shop items STILL have full opt? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FOOL US? 

Edited by MZU
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MZU said:

Can someone explain to us why does the GR shop items STILL have full opt? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FOOL US? 

Yup, insanely unfair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Until administration "sort this out" they will all sell all sets to people fooling them they are Shop items. Then what ?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MZU said:

Until administration "sort this out" they will all sell all sets to people fooling them they are Shop items. Then what ?

well this is already happend. Very many players got "FO" GRP items for almost full prie (a bit vheaper ofc). I dont think that this is possible now to fix it... Imagine how many will left this projekt in case the items get +l+dd+ref 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then UN MERGE. You did the merge under some conditions, now respect them and do not disrespect the Aurora hard working players who paid full price for all items, and did not get any item from GRS. What in the world is this?

 

I am pretty sure you have the list of all GRS items bought. Identify them by hex and reduce opts according to merging conditions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think no need reduce options GRP because i see 1 ppl doesnt like that :) andn ow chance to get fo items is for all :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MZU said:

Can someone explain to us why does the GR shop items STILL have full opt? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FOOL US? 

 

My shield what i got for GRP got the cut :( its now +DD+HP+REF. So from that i know items got the cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Supreme said:

i think no need reduce options GRP because i see 1 ppl doesnt like that :) andn ow chance to get fo items is for all :) 

 

Supreme, I'm sorry. Are you mentally instable? 

The merging conditions were to have your shit GRS items removed 2 opts. Only DD+REF to set and only inc dmg+edr+inc 20/lvl for weapons. 

@BeL4eNaK @Emp @Artur Please stop FOOLING us and DO THE JOB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gms need to solve it. I donated to server to get bonus ( witch i need to buy items). if this happens i want Refound my money.

I 'dd like a Gm to Pm me about what is gonna happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 0bject said:

Gms need to solve it. I donated to server to get bonus ( witch i need to buy items). if this happens i want Refound my money.

I 'dd like a Gm to Pm me about what is gonna happened.

+

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is very stupid situation. I odnt think that it is possible NOW to fix it, bcuz of many deals that happend since merge. Otherwise i feel like to be fooled again by Administration, 1st that some people got a chance to be transfered to Inferno server, and 2nd thing that merge happend not by promissed conditions. 

 like wtf is this ?!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Apostol said:

This is very stupid situation. I odnt think that it is possible NOW to fix it, bcuz of many deals that happend since merge. Otherwise i feel like to be fooled again by Administration, 1st that some people got a chance to be transfered to Inferno server, and 2nd thing that merge happend not by promissed conditions. 

 like wtf is this ?!

 

I SPENT 25K TO BUY NEW PAEWANG SET AND MAKE IT +15 TO COMPETE WITH MERGED PLAYERS AND THEY GET FULL OP ITEMS FROM GRS, HALF BON PRICE..AURORA PLAYERS ARE STUPID FOR YOU?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

give us back our Bonusses or Refound our money witch we spend to get thoose items.And take the items. many ppl will leave prolly if you will Destroy ourchars by deleting the options from the items that we bought

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×