MUX Global Community
BeL4eNaK

Merging - Legend and Phobos to Aurora

Servers Legend and Phobos are merging with server Aurora.

Merging will happen as follows:

Characters from servers Legend and Phobos will be transferred to server Aurora.

Only characters that have reached 1 reset will be transferred.

In case if you don’t have any characters on your account that have reached 1 reset, then no actions of transferring for your account will take place.

• Up to 25 characters can be transferred, if you have enough free slots for them on your account. All free slots on the account can be filled with characters.
  • Characters having the highest number of resets and levels on your account will be transferred first; others in the descending order as long as there are enough slots for them.
  • Along with the character all his items, inventory and Personal stored will be transferred.
  • Resets, stats, experience, skills, quests, Zen, fruits, quest-stats and everything else connected to the character will be transferred.

Account achievements are also transferred. In case you have achievements on both servers you will maintain the ones from the server where you have them more. Passwordswill be transferred the same way as the achievements. You will maintain your password from the server where you have more completed achievements.

Remaining VIP time is transferred as well.

Bonuses and Cash Points will be transferred if their amount exceeds 10.

Character stats and resets from server Legend will be converted:

• Resets will be divided by 2.9. Legend 100 resets will become 34 Res on Aurora. 
  • All stats will be reset, level will be set to 400.
  • Quest Stats will be divided by 2.
  • All stats will be restored to the correct amount after passing a reset.

Character stats and resets from server Phobos will be converted:

• Resets will be divided by 8.6. Phobos 215 resets will become 25 Res on Aurora.
  • Each current GR will give you 1 additional reset. (Example: 2 GR 215 Res = 27 Res)
  • If character has at least 1 GR and no current resets it will still count as 215 Resets.
  • Quest Stats will be divided by 3.

Amount of excellent options on the items bought in the Grand Shop on server Phobos will be reduced 2x. Armors will stay as +Reflect +Damage Decrease, Weapons: +Increase Damage 2% +Excellent Damage Rate +Damage lvl/20.

Contents of your game vaults are transferred only if your vault on the server Aurora is empty. For example if you have any items in vaults 1 and 2 on server Aurora, then only items from the vaults 3, 4 and 5 will be transferred. It is in your best interest to move all necessary items from the characters that do not meet the transferring requirements to your vaults or other characters.

- If a character from server Legend or Phobos has the same nickname as a character from server Aurora, then the character that has less resets and levels will have its name changed to "MuxXXXX" where X sequence number, for example "Mux0048". During the next several weeks, free nickname change will be available for them.

- If a player on server Aurora has no free slots for new characters, then to make room for the transfer the character with the least amount of resets and levels will be deleted. If all characters are the same, then last one created will be deleted. Note, in this case, only one character will be transferred.

- If you are playing on server Aurora, but you have characters on Phobos or Legend then please take care of free slots for transferred characters, or keep in mind the likelihood of removing the weakest character.

• Referral connections will be transferred.
  • Accounts and characters that are in a permanent ban will not be transferred.
  • Guilds memberships and guilds themselves will not be transferred.
  • Characters and items that are on sale at the market will not be transferred. Please remove them from the market.

Servers Legend and Aurora will be turned off on Monday 08.01.2018 at 14:00, then the merging process will take place. Merged server Aurora will open the same day at 21:00.

Servers Phobos and Aurora will be turned off on Tuesday 09.01.2018 at 14:00, then the merging process will take place. Merged server Aurora will open the same day at 21:00.

During the merging process login to the website will be closed.

Information presented here may be supplemented or amended. Proposals are accepted until January 5.

3 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Servers Legend and Phobos are merging with server Aurora.

Merging will happen as follows:

Characters from servers Legend and Phobos will be transferred to server Aurora.

Only characters that have reached 1 reset will be transferred.

In case if you don’t have any characters on your account that have reached 1 reset, then no actions of transferring for your account will take place.

• Up to 25 characters can be transferred, if you have enough free slots for them on your account. All free slots on the account can be filled with characters.
  • Characters having the highest number of resets and levels on your account will be transferred first; others in the descending order as long as there are enough slots for them.
  • Along with the character all his items, inventory and Personal stored will be transferred.
  • Resets, stats, experience, skills, quests, Zen, fruits, quest-stats and everything else connected to the character will be transferred.

Account achievements are also transferred. In case you have achievements on both servers you will maintain the ones from the server where you have them more. Passwordswill be transferred the same way as the achievements. You will maintain your password from the server where you have more completed achievements.

Remaining VIP time is transferred as well.

Bonuses and Cash Points will be transferred if their amount exceeds 10.

Character stats and resets from server Legend will be converted:

• Resets will be divided by 2.9. Legend 100 resets will become 34 Res on Aurora. 
  • Quest Stats will be divided by 2.

Character stats and resets from server Phobos will be converted:

• Resets will be divided by 8.6. Phobos 215 resets will become 25 Res on Aurora.
  • Each current GR will give you 1 additional reset. (Example: 2 GR 215 Res = 27 Res)
  • If character has at least 1 GR and no current resets it will still count as 215 Resets.
  • Quest Stats will be divided by 3.

Amount of excellent options on the items bought in the Grand Shop on server Phobos will be reduced 2x. Armors will stay as +Reflect +Damage Decrease, Weapons: +Increase Damage 2% +Excellent Damage Rate +Damage lvl/20.

Contents of your game vaults are transferred only if your vault on the server Aurora is empty. For example if you have any items in vaults 1 and 2 on server Aurora, then only items from the vaults 3, 4 and 5 will be transferred. It is in your best interest to move all necessary items from the characters that do not meet the transferring requirements to your vaults or other characters.

- If a character from server Legend or Phobos has the same nickname as a character from server Aurora, then the character that has less resets and levels will have its name changed to "MuxXXXX" where X sequence number, for example "Mux0048". During the next several weeks, free nickname change will be available for them.

- If a player on server Aurora has no free slots for new characters, then to make room for the transfer the character with the least amount of resets and levels will be deleted. If all characters are the same, then last one created will be deleted. Note, in this case, only one character will be transferred.

- If you are playing on server Aurora, but you have characters on Phobos or Legend then please take care of free slots for transferred characters, or keep in mind the likelihood of removing the weakest character.

• Referral connections will be transferred.
  • Accounts and characters that are in a permanent ban will not be transferred.
  • Guilds memberships and guilds themselves will not be transferred.
  • Characters and items that are on sale at the market will not be transferred. Please remove them from the market.

Servers Legend and Aurora will be turned off on Monday 08.01.2018 at 14:00, then the merging process will take place. Merged server Phobos will open the same day at 21:00.

Servers Legend and Aurora will be turned off on Tuesday 09.01.2018 at 14:00, then the merging process will take place. Merged server Phobos will open the same day at 21:00.

During the merging process login to the website will be closed.

Information presented here may be supplemented or amended. Proposals are accepted until January 5.

Please pm me for merge! 

9 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Legend players will also receive bons that were donated in September-December ?

In proposition topic, @BeL4eNaK said this "September, October, November - 3 months."

2 hours ago, Lilla said:

SO all my Grand point will be saved?  from Phobos

There is no grand reset system on Aurora, so i assume that un-used GRP will be deleted. 

12 minutes ago, ristache said:

if i have an acc on phobos, but on aurora is not mine(on phobos this acc was donated to me), what happen????

Accounts with same email (same name obsiously) will merge together 

1 hour ago, ristache said:

if i have an acc on phobos, but on aurora is not mine(on phobos this acc was donated to me), what happen????

i suggest to move items / chars what you want to keep to another account, to be safe. 

12 hours ago, ristache said:

"Account achievements are also transferred. In case you have achievements on both servers you will maintain the ones from the server where you have them more. Passwords will be transferred the same way as the achievements. You will maintain your password from the server where you have more completed achievements."

So if this acc on Aurora has more achievements than on Phobos, it will not be yours anymore :)

I suggest moving everything to your very own account, just like @Karupapa said, just to be completely safe. 

On 4/1/2018 at 7:56 AM, popwar said:

"Account achievements are also transferred. In case you have achievements on both servers you will maintain the ones from the server where you have them more. Passwords will be transferred the same way as the achievements. You will maintain your password from the server where you have more completed achievements."

So if this acc on Aurora has more achievements than on Phobos, it will not be yours anymore :)

I suggest moving everything to your very own account, just like @Karupapa said, just to be completely safe. 

Honest its fcuking bull shit, why i have to give up my acc with more than 140 archievment points, as i trained both servers in aurora and legend as well. And besides if i sell my acc to someone how its can be not mine after merge.. just no sense!!  

P.s. i have on legend 140 archievment on aurora 145, and for both i spend a lots of time and money !!!! 

Edited by yamakasy

On 3.1.2018 at 9:45 PM, ristache said:

The talk was about that he doesnt own this account on both servers but in 1 of them and in other server other person play. 

52 minutes ago, yamakasy said:

Honest its fcuking bull shit, why i have to give up my acc with more than 140 archievment points, as i trained both servers in aurora and legend as well. And besides if i sell my acc to someone how its can be not mine after merge.. just no sense!!  

P.s. i have on legend 140 archievment on aurora 145, and for both i spend a lots of time and money !!!! 

You will get both servers chars on your account and all items? so i dont understand your problems.

We are a little late with finishing the merge, some technical issues have occured. Trying to finish everything as fast a we can, sorry for the inconvience. It could take a couple more hours.

• Confused 1

Is it possible to get back the Vault from Legend? I didn't read merge info and I pretty much lost everything :(

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Lan said:

Is it possible to get back the Vault from Legend? I didn't read merge info and I pretty much lost everything :(

Edited by popwar