Jump to content
MUX Global Community
BeL4eNaK

Proposition - Merging Servers

Recommended Posts

We can offer a full transfer from servers Legend and Phobos to server Aurora. All your characters, achievements, items etc.

 

Bonuses price on server Phobos is 2x cheaper than on Legend and Arurora. Servers Aurora and Legend receive 50% discount on buying bonuses. All who bought bonuses in the last 3 months on servers Legend and Aurora will receive additional bonuses x2 to the amount that they've bought.

 

Server Legend receives a 99% bonuses return for all items bought in the Shop on website. Players can get 99% refund for the items they've bought in the shop on the website. That's made because there are now no sets in the shop on servers Legend. People might want to change their gear.

 

Amount of excellent options on items bought in the Grand Shop on server Phobos will be reduced 2x. Armors will stay as +Reflect +Damage Decrease, Weapons: +Increase Damage 2% +Excellent Damage Rate +Damagelvl/20.

 

Character resets will be converted for Phobos a Legend players:

Legend 100 resets will become 34 Res and 400 Lvl on Aurora  (Resets / 2.9)

Phobos 215 resets will become 25 Res and 400 Lvl on Aurora (Resets / 8.6)

 

 

After mering Server Aurora will receive a Clan Reward system like the one on server Legend.

 

This is our final proposition, we can make it like that, or just leave everything like it is now, without any changes or merges. But personally, I don't want to wait until there will be no one left on server Phobos and Legend.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MZU said:

Aurora bons should be returned 2x from the very first moment, not only 3 months old. Why?!

Why? You bought bonuses, bought items, used it for a prolonged period of time. Price was high then, now the price has lowered. 

Real world example: you buy a phone on a release, it costs 500$. In a years time it's price might drop 200$ or more. Do you go the seller  and ask to reutrn you 200$ cause the phone now costs less?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Supreme said:

how be  for example i have at phobos golden fenrir  he stays ? 

All your items stay. Changes will be only to GRP items that you have, reduced the amount of excellent options.

 

Just now, Supreme said:

and when you planning this Big merge this year? 

We can arrange all that in 2 weeks time, if the majority agrees to the terms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BeL4eNaK said:

Why? You bought bonuses, bought items, used it for a prolonged period of time. Price was high then, now the price has lowered. 

Real world example: you buy a phone on a release, it costs 500$. In a years time it's price might drop 200$ or more. Do you go the seller  and ask to reutrn you 200$ cause the phone now costs less?

 

Sincerely, you've made a stupid comparasion. These are virtual goods, they do not depreciate. 

Phobos example: paid ~150 euro for demon

Aurora: paid ~300 euro for demon

 

Result: noob paid 300 euro, unlucky for him to play in Aurora.

 

I am very certain that this is the oppinion of 100% of Aurora players.

 

There are no benefits for Aurora server from this merge. Only for your datacenter costs and Phobos players.

 

We are not stupid. We are Aurora.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeL4eNaK said:

All your items stay. Changes will be only to GRP items that you have, reduced the amount of excellent options.

 

We can arrange all that in 2 weeks time, if the majority agrees to the terms.

 

hmm nice . sounds good . Maybe be cs on Mux history of 4 Guild :D  Lets call this merge - Muxglobal  Legion :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for example i donated 50 euro on legend in last 3 month + i bought items in shop for 10.000 bons. after merge i will get naked char +9.900 bons + bons for 100 euro right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MZU said:

 

Sincerely, you've made a stupid comparasion. These are virtual goods, they do not depreciate. 

Phobos example: paid ~150 euro for demon

Aurora: paid ~300 euro for demon

 

Result: noob paid 300 euro, unlucky for him to play in Aurora.

 

I am very certain that this is the oppinion of 100% of Aurora players.

 

There are no benefits for Aurora server from this merge. Only for your datacenter costs and Phobos players.

 

We are not stupid. We are Aurora.

Virtual goods, in our case bonuses, do depreciate due to inflation. Most of the bonuses on our servers are made for free: Refferals, Voting, Resets, Rankings, etc.

If players would be allowed to trade bonuses for real money between each other it would be impossible to sell bonuses for the same amount today as for example 5 month ago.

Acutally, the right way would be to lower the price of bonuses every couple of months dueto their depreciation over servers lifecycle.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a suggestion ... about this merge... if u still merge all 3 servers.. make 1 good server... take good thinks from all 3... 

 

for example ... you can put on Aurora same amonth of stats points like in legend ... or make it 100k stats points... grow aurora stats points.. because ppl who leave aurora for legend... thats why they leave... they will leave again :)

 

other example... make same number of guild members on aurora too .. 15 like in legend... and other good thinks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

for example i donated 50 euro on legend in last 3 month + i bought items in shop for 10.000 bons. after merge i will get naked char +9.900 bons + bons for 100 euro right ?

If you donated for 50 euros on server Legend in the last 3 months (not eralier than 1 September) u will simply receive additional bonuses bonuses for the summ of 50 euros.

 

All your items will stay. You just get a possibly to return the back the shop for the 99% of their price if you decide to cnahge something in your gear. For example you return you rings and buy Armor, Helm etc. Item Return service works always, but usually it is 50%, now we just make it 99%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BeL4eNaK said:

If you donated for 50 euros on server Legend in the last 3 months u will simply receive additional bonuses bonuses for the summ of 50 euros.

 

All your items will stay. You just get a possibly to return the back the shop for the 99% of their price if you decide to cnahge something in your gear. For example you return you rings and buy Armor, Helm etc. Item Return service works always, but usually it is 50%, now we just make it 99%.

thx for reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GoodBoy said:

I have a suggestion ... about this merge... if u still merge all 3 servers.. make 1 good server... take good thinks from all 3... 

 

for example ... you can put on Aurora same amonth of stats points like in legend ... or make it 100k stats points... grow aurora stats points.. because ppl who leave aurora for legend... thats why they leave... they will leave again :)

 

other example... make same number of guild members on aurora too .. 15 like in legend... and other good thinks

If we are going to implement Clan Reward System, than yes, clan membership limits will be changed.

 

About the amount of total stat points, I don't think that it should be changed for now. But that's might be debetable later. Now we need to agree on the more important matters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In this case, leave the possibility of users of Aurora sell back the items to shop for the same amount 99%

 

After the merges classes there needs to be rebalanced - maybe DL will turn in SM. 

It's the same as offers and requests.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

.About the amount of total stat points, I don't think that it should be changed for now. But that's might be debetable later. Now we need to agree on the more important matters.

trust me .. is important for alot of ppl to make same stats points like in legend... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MZU said:

In this case, leave the possibility of users of Aurora sell back the items to shop for the same amount 99%

 

After the merges classes there needs to be rebalanced - maybe DL will turn in SM. 

It's the same as offers and requests.

Currently I'm not planning to change the balance and the amount of stats on Aurora. But if we decide to change the reset system and the maximum amount of stats, then probably yes, I could arrange a discount on items return on Aurora as well.

 

3 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

what do you want to happen now to make merge real ? like we need to type "+" ?

Something like that, I  want us all to be on the same page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did not mean about chaging balance/stats/resets.

Only the bonus return from shop items turned to 99% for Aurora users. 

 

I mentioned this because Phobos players will come way stronger than our players, and then we need to find solutions, us, as players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MZU said:

I did not mean about chaging balance/stats/resets.

Only the bonus return from shop items turned to 99% for Aurora users. 

 

I mentioned this because Phobos players will come way stronger than our players, and then we need to find solutions, us, as players.

I hear you. Well, action like that will require to temporarily turn off Donator achievement, because people will be able to buy and resell same items several times and complete the achievement almost for free. Or just make it 95% instead of 99% and let it slip by...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×