MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Weissmann

BK

For now and for ME im say for ME its the best :) oh Into cant write in forum becouse he have ban :) whats your nick popwar in game meaybe duel someday ?

And i want see what set you make for self, im think its will be funny hahahahha 

If you say it's the best, you are not trying enough. You can go way better. I know you got BK skills, you just need better equip.

I don't play on Aurora, or on Mux at all anymore.

About set - i usually play DL and for me LP/Adamantine/Dark steel +13+L+DD(+ref/hp) is enough against the competition that is here on mux. But as i remember it was not enough, when i played against you in Atlas, you killed me 8/10 times easy :D

hmmm Hecttor :D ? about my trying make better eq, its hard to make my set +15 withouth crash, this set im colect couple of months, now i can make pendant and my ring +12, when im make 13 i have 50% chances succest ? im ask about ring and pendant. And im must make my wings +12 and then meaybe im think about trying do more for me but its very hard to make better set. All items im make alone, in server there is meaybe 4 rings +dd+ref and its very hard to dropp i have one and i never dropp im buy thos ring. What can i say else ? BK its the most hard class in server and for this problem i always crying, its hard to exp its immposible to kiill asteroth like SM or DL. So i want to be make BK little better. Becouse for make good BK we must spend 2X more time than make DL or SM so its tired :( class BK in this server was underestimated for my opinion.  So thats why im cry ^^ BK its so hard class for play for killing pvp for killing pvm and for collect quests. 

SO please popwar and admins look for this point about BK.

Thanx :)

Edited by Madara

21 minutes ago, Madara said:

hmmm Hecttor :D ? about my trying make better eq, its hard to make my set +15 withouth crash, this set im colect couple of months, now i can make pendant and my ring +12, when im make 13 i have 50% chances succest ? im ask about ring and pendant. And im must make my wings +12 and then meaybe im think about trying do more for me but its very hard to make better set. All items im make alone, in server there is meaybe 4 rings +dd+ref and its very hard to dropp i have one and i never dropp im buy thos ring. What can i say else ? BK its the most hard class in server and for this problem i always crying, its hard to exp its immposible to kiill asteroth like SM or DL. So i want to be make BK little better. Becouse for make good BK we must spend 2X more time than make DL or SM so its tired :( class BK in this server was underestimated for my opinion.  So thats why im cry ^^ BK its so hard class for play for killing pvp for killing pvm and for collect quests. 

SO please popwar and admins look for this point about BK.

Thanx :)

Im cry for you :( 

• Haha 1

So, today we tested it again

Duel : Phoenix vs -Knight-

0:10 this time

@popwar now we have same rr  and almost same lvl

i have also add 2 k stats and since last duel i made my shield +15 and weapon +14.

what you gonna tell me now ? 

18 minutes ago, Harvest said:

your weapon was +14 last time too, well played -Knight-

i didnt expect any other comments from ur side :)

19 minutes ago, Harvest said:

your weapon was +14 last time too, well played -Knight-

now there is no technique to play with BK btw, just 32k vitality a bit str and ene rest to agi and everything is OK . Immortal guy who sends anybody to the floor with 1 combo cool !

i could hit him 4 combos in a row (with anc) and he still alive. How should be possible to kill him with exc set ? or you can say straight it shouldn´t be ever possible, than you can close the topic :D 

@BeL4eNaK 

1 hour ago, Weissmann said:

now there is no technique to play with BK btw, just 32k vitality a bit str and ene rest to agi and everything is OK . Immortal guy who sends anybody to the floor with 1 combo cool !

i could hit him 4 combos in a row (with anc) and he still alive. How should be possible to kill him with exc set ? or you can say straight it shouldn´t be ever possible, than you can close the topic :D 

@BeL4eNaK 

Cry me a river! :D

You should know bk is and will be on duel nr 1 all ways. On team fight if u have normal team u can kill bk ! but alone never ever! 

• Like 2

Well, MG has always been at the bottom of the strength scale, winning duels, especially against BK's, is just not what MG is supposed to do. 

You would have more chances in exe set, i still think so. But i would still predict a loss anyway.

You have to try different styles, techniques, tactics, especially against BK. I mean the best players have different tactics against each of the classes, some even keep multiple jewelry sets for different resists against different classes.

At this point you have the typical donater point of view - oh, I am +15, why can't i kill him, admins suck, balance is shit.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, popwar said:

Well, MG has always been at the bottom of the strength scale, winning duels, especially against BK's, is just not what MG is supposed to do. 

You would have more chances in exe set, i still think so. But i would still predict a loss anyway.

You have to try different styles, techniques, tactics, especially against BK. I mean the best players have different tactics against each of the classes, some even keep multiple jewelry sets for different resists against different classes.

At this point you have the typical donater point of view - oh, I am +15, why can't i kill him, admins suck, balance is shit.

😁typical donater think ?

dude, I use 2 anc items with 2 excellent items :

pants +15 luck dd ref hp

armoe +15 luck dd hp zen 

in total 24% set bonus AND I STILL DIE WITH 1 combo. I feel like you don’t read what i write - I DONT WANT TO KILL/WIN DUEL AGAINST FULL BK... 

you think if I wear 2 additional exc items (even +15 dd ref hp) it would change something ?😁

come on, you wanna say each class need to be a pro gamer with top equipment to not fall down against a amateur-set BK with middle skill who needs just to push once 3 buttons to combo and don’t forget to use inner ? 😁

I would understand this maybe in bless, where people are mu-fanatics and are pro-skilled gamers with 15+ Years Mu experience

Edited by Weissmann

Just an expression, probably could have said it better, my bad :D 

Come on man, anc has no defense and is missing +DD, so you can't compare that to exe set. And some mystical anc/exe combo - well that just doesn't make ANY sense, so I have no idea why you would even try something like that :D

Don't know which BK you are talking about.. If GoodBoy, then it is obvious - he is full ref and you have high damage, he probably doesn't even need combo, he can just wait under shield while you die from reflect. 

But in this case, he has chosen to play the BK in a certain build, you have to be prepared to face ref BK's differently then others, just common sense.

EDIT: If you meant -Knight-, then a few things - his set is easy top5 bk set with enough options for bk; He is not "middle" skilled, he is pretty good skilled, on mux I have seen maybe a couple more skilled BK's than him. And it seems like you have not played bk, it's not quite as easy as just pushing 1-2-3, bearing in mind there is reflect and other stuff happening. 

If you wanna play MG and kill BK's, damn right you need top equip and shit-ton of skill, it has always been like that.

Edited by popwar

Answer is "Here is no balance between classes". Look at this old season, how the fck they could fix balance problems if this is almost stone age version? :/:D  So Weiss next time when they open new server and you start everything from the bottom just take bk and shut up :D 

This is Mu. All the chars have a purpose, a use in the end-game gameplay, so naturally balance where everyone is the same strength is simply impossible. 

And i would agree that our Season does make it more difficult to create the perfect balance..

We have already given everyone combo, formulas have been tweaked, MG has more def and gets increased dmg from vit, we have set bonuses, guild buffs, achiev buffs.. Everything is made to  give all the classes as much chances as possible. But ELF/MG is always on the lower side on the strength "scale" and BK is more or less always on top anyway.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, popwar said:

Just an expression, probably could have said it better, my bad :D 

Come on man, anc has no defense and is missing +DD, so you can't compare that to exe set. And some mystical anc/exe combo - well that just doesn't make ANY sense, so I have no idea why you would even try something like that :D

Don't know which BK you are talking about.. If GoodBoy, then it is obvious - he is full ref and you have high damage, he probably doesn't even need combo, he can just wait under shield while you die from reflect. 

But in this case, he has chosen to play the BK in a certain build, you have to be prepared to face ref BK's differently then others, just common sense.

If you wanna play MG and kill BK's, damn right you need top equip and shit-ton of skill, it has always been like that.

@popwar ... reflect doesn't work so good on Legend server... i hear is reduced at 50% .... even if i have 430k HP ... weissmann kills me in 0,1 SEC :o ... My BK see him and die alone :)) .. any stats i put i die like a bee ... max agi and max vit... die in 0,1 sec... max vit max ene ... low agi.. die in 0,1sec.. reflect don't work so good...  i kill him 2 times from 10.. and that is only when i put str and give him 1 combo +ref... SO.. REFLECT DON'T WORK SO GOOD...

14 minutes ago, GoodBoy said:

@popwar ... reflect doesn't work so good on Legend server... i hear is reduced at 50% .... even if i have 430k HP ... weissmann kills me in 0,1 SEC :o ... My BK see him and die alone :)) .. any stats i put i die like a bee ... max agi and max vit... die in 0,1 sec... max vit max ene ... low agi.. die in 0,1sec.. reflect don't work so good...  i kill him 2 times from 10.. and that is only when i put str and give him 1 combo +ref... SO.. REFLECT DON'T WORK SO GOOD...

:/ Nothing has been reduced.. Maybe you have +dd harmony on your items?

+ you need shield for full ref and to just stand with shield skill.

6 minutes ago, popwar said:

:/ Nothing has been reduced.. Maybe you have +dd harmony on your items?

+ you need shield for full ref and to just stand with shield skill.

i have shield +luck+ref+hp :) 

i have 3 sets with luck ref hp :)) ... so i know to be reflector :D trust me ... reflect doesn't work so good :) 

3 minutes ago, GoodBoy said:

i have 3 sets with luck ref hp :)) ... so i know to be reflector :D trust me ... reflect doesn't work so good :) 

Maybe you're just extra unlucky and he gets you with ignore every time :D 

I will ask about reflect to admins, but everything should be good.

5 minutes ago, popwar said:

Maybe you're just extra unlucky and he gets you with ignore every time :D 

I will ask about reflect to admins, but everything should be good.

Extremely unlucky, not skilled enough, bad items, low rr, less stats, no jewelry, bad class - search out what you want goodboy 😁

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, GoodBoy said:

Why don’t you stop spend bons for items that don’t work and safe some to get demon and become immortal and killmachine in one ?

Edited by Weissmann

1 minute ago, Weissmann said:

Why don’t you stop spend bons got items that don’t work and safe some to get demon and become immortal and killmachine in one ?

or why i don't delete game ? :)) because reflect don't work .. players to buy items don't exist... so .. how to make bons for demon ? :)) if even i sell 1 good item +dd+ref with 5 bons :)) nobody buy :))) 

On 03.12.2017 at 5:08 AM, GoodBoy said:

:))) tomorrow is Castle Siege :)) thats why u scream now? :))

AND YES APOSTOL... THAT BK WAS 32k AGILITY , 32k VITALITY ...  ... AND Black dragon set +13+dd+ref ( some dd ref hp ) +8% ddi ... and FO sword, and wings with ignore. and FO ring :) that kinda of character who never die...  AND HE IS TOP 1 ACHIEVEMENTS ON SERVER

or want to remember your DL ... was Weissmann at last CS ... and have same max vit max agi :) and was immortal ...and was DL not BK :)...

I have BK and I can tell combo at BK is not so fair :) ... is to low .... 

what was the formula? 

At BK: str x 1.25 + MaxHP/50 = max 35k dmg

At SM: ENE + MAX MANA / 2 = 32k ene + 40k from mana = 72k dmg

At MG something like 50k dmg

At DL same 50k

AND YOU TELL IN THIS POST BK COMBO IS TO STRONG? FIRST CALCULATE THAT STUPID BALANCED FORMULAS

+ why reflect doesn't work ? ... today u killed me like a bee in TDM, and i had reflector set... with 400k HP ... i die from 2 hits. about that nobody say nothing right? :))

every donator like when non donator functions don't work :))

i have 50 60 k combo dmg with double i have 110 120 k but still not enough for full vit and agi bk even without fo items wings rings demon.... isnt fairly .

6 minutes ago, flipp said:

i have 50 60 k combo dmg with double i have 110 120 k but still not enough for full vit and agi bk even without fo items wings rings demon.... isnt fairly .

LOL

You just said you have 50-60k dmg and double x2 and not enough for full vit and agi BK ?!

7 hours ago, MZU said:

LOL

You just said you have 50-60k dmg and double x2 and not enough for full vit and agi BK ?!

yea hp rec to fast and bk have ref.  u never can make 3 double combo in 1 sec for kill other one with  full vit.