MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Weissmann

BK

Hello,

few words about current situation and charakter-balance (especially BK)

Today i tried out duel with a BK in Legend Server.  -Knight- vs Beta 10:2

here are links :

http://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-Knight-&serv=server2

http://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Beta&serv=server2

I know that BK supposed to be a strongest char on the server, but i find it kinda strange to die after 1 combo. 

Is it OK ? Is it a final form for BK formula ?

I could understand if BK with set +15+l+dd+ref+hp is kinda immortal, but this one is standart amatuer set, one FO weapon and Serpent shield can´t make a PK-machine out of a charakter, even if it´s BK.

Please leave some feedback about it.

• Like 1

Yes. This is bloody ridicilous! I understand that BK supposed to be the strongest character,but this is to much,really.

And when on Castle siege MG with hurricane set+13+3opt,FO weapon,FO shield and demon cant kill BK who wears regular set+13+L+dd+2nd wings,no demon and not full rr and quests,you think it is fair enough @BeL4eNaK ?

Edited by Apostol
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Apostol said:

Yes. This is bloody ridicilous! I understand that BK supposed to be the strongest character,but this is to much,really.

And when on Castle siege MG with hurricane set+13+3opt,FO weapon,FO shield and demon cant kill BK who wears regular set+13+L+dd+2nd wings,no demon and not full rr and quests,you think it is fair enough @BeL4eNaK ?

If bk was full vit and agi then yes it is normal!

9 minutes ago, Tuch said:

If bk was full vit and agi then yes it is normal!

It would be not fair aswell. Its not even full bk. Not even with 3rd wings. And stats was 20/20/20 and something on energy. So When Full mg with more than 100 achievements,power baf,Demon,Hurricane set+13+3 opt,FO weapon,FO shield cant kill this kind of BK,its just ridicilous.

Edited by Apostol

And now look at the MG ''Beta''. Have you ever seen Mayhem set+15? Hes got FO wings,FO top sword+14,FO top shield+14,demon. It shoul be killer machine with his dmg,but he can not win BK,who doesnt need to be immortal at the moment with this kind of set and with no stats on full def.

Edited by Apostol

:))) tomorrow is Castle Siege :)) thats why u scream now? :))

AND YES APOSTOL... THAT BK WAS 32k AGILITY , 32k VITALITY ...  ... AND Black dragon set +13+dd+ref ( some dd ref hp ) +8% ddi ... and FO sword, and wings with ignore. and FO ring :) that kinda of character who never die...  AND HE IS TOP 1 ACHIEVEMENTS ON SERVER

or want to remember your DL ... was Weissmann at last CS ... and have same max vit max agi :) and was immortal ...and was DL not BK :)...

I have BK and I can tell combo at BK is not so fair :) ... is to low .... 

what was the formula? 

At BK: str x 1.25 + MaxHP/50 = max 35k dmg

At SM: ENE + MAX MANA / 2 = 32k ene + 40k from mana = 72k dmg

At MG something like 50k dmg

At DL same 50k

AND YOU TELL IN THIS POST BK COMBO IS TO STRONG? FIRST CALCULATE THAT STUPID BALANCED FORMULAS

+ why reflect doesn't work ? ... today u killed me like a bee in TDM, and i had reflector set... with 400k HP ... i die from 2 hits. about that nobody say nothing right? :))

every donator like when non donator functions don't work :))

Edited by GoodBoy
-
  • Like 2

BK's combo is to low? :D Are you bloody kiding me? :D So look now at the Beta plese.BK can kill him with one combo. And you still think this is to low? :D 

Oh,and you think because of this post developers with run to make an update,change the balanse sistem before CS just because of this post? Is it a kindergarten to you or what? Why do you make some stupid comments?

5 hours ago, GoodBoy said:

AND YES APOSTOL... THAT BK WAS 32k AGILITY , 32k VITALITY ...  ... AND Black dragon set +13+dd+ref ( some dd ref hp ) +8% ddi ... and FO sword, and wings with ignore. and FO ring :) that kinda of character who never die...  AND HE IS TOP 1 ACHIEVEMENTS ON SERVER

or want to remember your DL ... was Weissmann at last CS ... and have same max vit max agi :) and was immortal ...and was DL not BK :)...

what was the formula? 

At DL same 50k

AND YOU TELL IN THIS POST BK COMBO IS TO STRONG? FIRST CALCULATE THAT STUPID BALANCED FORMULAS

+ why reflect doesn't work ? ... today u killed me like a bee in TDM, and i had reflector set... with 400k HP ... i die from 2 hits. about that nobody say nothing right? :))

One more thing... How do you think how strong character will come after killing 100 of creeps? You still have that stupid question now? First learn to play,then talk.This is not about the balance,but about oportunities from the event.Reflect works verry well. If it would be not,probably Beta vt Knight would be 10:0

And i dont need creeps to kill you,as you saw at the events beggining. If you want to play with any character in this game,first you need to research his specifications,how to build that character and how to play with that class.

dont cry babes :) mg biggest noob at muonline if you dont know? and mg with fo and max items still sucks :) its my opinion but its real life bk owns easy another chars .

13 minutes ago, Supreme said:

dont cry babes :) mg biggest noob at muonline if you dont know? and mg with fo and max items still sucks :) its my opinion but its real life bk owns easy another chars .

And what about mg CCCP at aurora? No one could ever win a duel with him. You call that character noob? :) 

8 minutes ago, Apostol said:

And what about mg CCCP at aurora? No one could ever win a duel with him. You call that character noob? :) 

maybe ppl dont have skill to play with bk :)  achievments and etc 

Edited by Supreme

7 hours ago, GoodBoy said:

what was the formula? 

At DL same 50k

I‘m not talking about ur noob unfinished BK. The question was if the formula had arrived its final form or there gonna happen some changes. I never said I wanna win duel against top BK, I asked if it’s ok to die with 1combo with almost full SD and over 10k defense. 

If you can’t stay serious and need to bring ever topic about balance to kindergarten level. I know you would like to win duel with ur unfinished Bk and noob items, but I speak here about duel where 2 adults are taking part in. Take it easy „good“-boy.

• Haha 1

No combo formula is not final, but anyway moaning about balance from duel results is wrong, balance has to be checked with full buffs

BK in Aurora now its shit its only tank and he have 20k comb dmg ^^   Ask Int he have fulll bk wth all fo set :) rememer the demon dont make stronger BK combo 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Apostol said:

what are u smoking, i beat him many times!!!

I don't really see how you could win a good BK (player-skill wise) with a MG w/o buffs and with anc set (doesnt matter if +15..), especially after the ancient rework (even before..).

If you're mega skilled and can go 3 combos in 1 second, then maybe, but 1 bk combo should be enough to go through anc set defense.

Btw - you talk about 10k defense -> what you see when you press "C" is not real, because all the formulas are custom, so don't look there. 

Also, comparing Aurora and Legend is absolutely wrong, the max stats are toooooo different. And just by a quick look at CCCP char, i can see 2 differences - 1st he's got top set +DD+REF+HP, how can you even compare that to ancient? :D 2nd - he's got +all pends/rings which make a big difference, especially elemental resists and weaknesses. And just because of the top set, and 2 top weaps he probably has close to max set buff, which +/- results in dmg as from ancient, just x3 more def :D BUT as i said, it is super wrong to compare Aurora with Legend.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, yamakasy said:

what are u smoking, i beat him many times!!!

From afk i can beat you aswell.

7 hours ago, popwar said:

I don't really see how you could win a good BK (player-skill wise) with a MG w/o buffs and with anc set (doesnt matter if +15..), especially after the ancient rework (even before..).

If you're mega skilled and can go 3 combos in 1 second, then maybe, but 1 bk combo should be enough to go through anc set defense.

Btw - you talk about 10k defense -> what you see when you press "C" is not real, because all the formulas are custom, so don't look there. 

Also, comparing Aurora and Legend is absolutely wrong, the max stats are toooooo different. And just by a quick look at CCCP char, i can see 2 differences - 1st he's got top set +DD+REF+HP, how can you even compare that to ancient? :D 2nd - he's got +all pends/rings which make a big difference, especially elemental resists and weaknesses. And just because of the top set, and 2 top weaps he probably has close to max set buff, which +/- results in dmg as from ancient, just x3 more def :D BUT as i said, it is super wrong to compare Aurora with Legend.

Ok,so now BK will be so deffull that even MG with demon,anc set,DL with shadowmare and anc set will not gonna beat even BK with not full rr,not full quests and not set +L+dd+ref+hp? Nice done guys! Looks like there is no point to build other character in Legend! Even with top sets and pets,because we will never kill even a noobish BK. Nice work! :)  You must be proud of yourself! As i see you dont have any idea what means ''Balance''.

Edited by Apostol