MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dumnezeu1

Market wish list

I think i have a nice idea of how we could revive the market.I don`t know if technically is possible or not but a good idea to make the trading scene grow is to create a wish-list.Just like the shop,where you can set an item you would like to buy,put a price and if someone has it,he could sell it to you.maybe create a site-warehouse where you can redeem the item after someone sold it through your wish-list-offer.

• Like 4

I also don`t know the policy of the site about the official shop,but a more variable shop would be so much better for the player experience.You know,like the usual shop where you can 'craft' your own item by preference.But again,i don`t know your policy about how you wanna manage the business.Thanks for reading!

I think this is a great idea. Granted im new and cant really see how this would affect the ecomony(the shop change)

But I think it would be really nice to be able to say on the market "buying x item for x bonus" :)

i'd like to hear what admins have to say about it :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dumnezeu1 said:

I think i have a nice idea of how we could revive the market.I don`t know if technically is possible or not but a good idea to make the trading scene grow is to create a wish-list.Just like the shop,where you can set an item you would like to buy,put a price and if someone has it,he could sell it to you.maybe create a site-warehouse where you can redeem the item after someone sold it through your wish-list-offer.

Idea is good, but.. For example. You need Dragon pants+luck+dd+ref. You add to your wishlist this item. But. if somebody have dragon+luck+dd+hp+zen? And what level of item do you prefer? +9?+13?+15? If somebody have +11? They will not see your "wishlist item" as i understand? 

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Idea is good, but.. For example. You need Dragon pants+luck+dd+ref. You add to your wishlist this item. But. if somebody have dragon+luck+dd+hp+zen? And what level of item do you prefer? +9?+13?+15? If somebody have +11? They will not see your "wishlist item" as i understand? 

If you would make a wishlist,like a standard webshop you can set specific items.for example if set:

-Dragon lk dd ref hp       and someone has lk dd ref hp zen   you could simply contact the player.if not,you guys can set only the good opts: DD REF HP and treat zen,mana,dsr as non options,because i think no one cares about them(as far as i know dsr is only for mobs).

In this case the only things that would count are:

-level of the item  +0 +9 +13 +15

-the good options  dd ref hp

-the actual name of the item (ex: Dragon Pants)

Or just leave it simple and if you see a player that wants Dragon Pants lk dd ref and you got lk dd ref+zen you just send him a message and job done.

Or to make it easier to find the item that you search, you can use a filter formula. For example you just put  Dragon Pants +DD in your wish-list , you can still find someone who put Dragon Pants +DD +Ref +Hp +zen etc for sale. ;)

47 minutes ago, sheqal said:

Or to make it easier to find the item that you search, you can use a filter formula. For example you just put  Dragon Pants +DD in your wish-list , you can still find someone who put Dragon Pants +DD +Ref +Hp +zen etc for sale. ;)

We were talking about a wish-list,bro.adding items that other players would have and be willing sell to us.This would ease and revive the process of items trading from which both us players and the server would benefit.

I believe it is a good idea.

Also, why don't you create a shop where you can configurate your items as you want to? Maybe I want to get +15 lvl 4 wing only with +edr or critical. Or maybe I dream about ichor pants +13 :D And no one can offer it.

Then the shop will give the possibility to create any item you want, and calculate (using grade items) the bons I have to pay for that item, and the webpage will sell it to me for certain amount of bons calculated by the grade of the item, level, options, luck, etc etc etc

I think this is also one of the GREATEST things you can make on your projects.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, MZU said:

I think this is also one of the GREATEST things you can make on your projects.

Greatest would be to remove the shop at all.

I'd like to see again the server without vault blaster (no fo items at all) :)

Demon/angel/shadowmere = 10 fenrirs (5 blue / 5 black) + jewel of luck + flame = 30% success rate and random pet in result

To compensate losing money from removing the shop you can:

Also add improving items from +12 to +13 for higher cost.

Add OPTIONS ADDING in the services list - maximum 1 option per one item with 500 bons cost.

Add boosters in the game (not like achv system), but like your spells in x-shop:

+100 speed / +100 def / +100 dmg = each for 100 bons per month. Max 10 boosters at time allowed to keep the balance.

To increase your online:

Start to detect referrals-makers (self-referring shouldn't be allowed) and highly increase the referral bonuses reward for real referrals. Maybe people would start to invite others at FB, VK, etc.

Start to pay more money for the advertisments at the top monitors.

P.S. I am not playing now, cause I've tired to play on the "200+" online server with 5 afk people at BA :) 

Server needs great changes from the head to the bottom.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1