MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dumnezeu1

PK ON SPOT SHOULD BE PUNISHED!!!

Guys,this is a 30x (start) server.so it`s hard to make level.let`s not forget about the xp penalties that come with the resets.A PK-on spot rule should be implemented,to temporary ban people that just come and pk all the party you are in.For example i got an abused boy that keeps killing me while i`m trying to lvl up.i understand that being abused is hard to live with,but i just wanna play,i don`t care about his mental state.Keeping in mind that this is an quasi-hard server you should implement a PK-on spot penalty.Thank you!

And this rule should be implemented like this.You must have a picture with the spot you are at.showing your party(or just you) on the spot and a picture when the player pk-s you.the time difference between these two pics should be max 2hours.

Thank you and i hope you ll implement this on Aurora.tired of kids just ruining all the fun

Yeah, not gonna happen.

1st this is a PvP game.

2nd - Bless Arena ( i suppose you talk about this specific location) is a PvP zone and payers are also free to PK anyone.

For you i can suggest using our non-pvp zones - Losttower on regular server or Aida & Kanturu on VIP. That is if you want to be absolutely immortal on afk.

Or just try using other locations other then BA, there are plenty and all of them have A LOT of spots.

Closed.