MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[18.11.2017] - Arkania Episode 4 – Update Part 2.1

link on your character.
i have angel and fo wings +15 and staf of darkness +14 vs last exe set +13 and fo wings +13.    who from other characters can u kill with your SM mister pro.?  u didnt get what i wrote before, i couldnt kill  others character if they just stay and drink hp.     SM in last fo set +15 + wings fo +15 and all other items + 15 cant kill bk in gd set +14 wings +14 (both has pets)  so yes,for me balance if u have chance to kill someone. i special didnt collect 4 months for exe set,cuz didnt want to be additional player and wasted all time for anc set. now its useless at all. even with anc i had a small chance to compite with other fo equipped charactes,now its useless.

Im not playing on my sm anymore, it has no items at this point. When it comes to bk, you have to understand one thing. There has to be one classes stronger than others
just like for example in regular mmorpg games: Tanks are strong against assassins, assassins are strong vs mages and mages are strong vs tanks. In this case bk is strong
against sm, thats normal. Which, besides, I don't agree with. I think that Sm should be strong against bk, bk should be strong against mg, mg should be strong
against sm and then we add elf and dl somewhere in between.

Edited by Function

omg then why are u talking that? u dont posses of information. ofc bk should be stronger, but not x3 times. were good before. now stronger SM on server cant kill main bk.
who told u that mg should be stronger vs sm? there must be posible to kill with any character anyone, but for example to do it with bk,  must be easier than with other character.  but if i cant kill anyone,why should i play? what sense was to fix anc sets? now total unbalanced.
wasted 4 month to collect set,and now its useless. Did someone tell that anc of sm is super mega set? why u didnt ask players about that? noone complained about that and u fixed it,very nice.

Edited by Miron

Because I know what I'm talking about, it's not the first mu I am playing, besides that, I had good gear on my sm and I gave it away, so that makes me unable to talk?
Why mg should be stronger than sm? Because teleport is one of the main key elements of why sm is strong at pvp and MG is the only one who has the gap closing spell,
so even after SM teleports, MG can get into his face very fast and not let sm to take free hits (at least it should be like this). By reading your comments, the main thing that 
I understood is that you have no clue of how balance works. The only way of making people like you happy is to make your main role the most powerful and then you will
be happy. This game is not about being one-sided, we don't need one class dominating every other classes,
we need competition so that one roles should be able to take others in a circle-like way.

by reading you comments, main i convinced that u dont understand what about are u talking.  

1 hour ago, Function said:

MG is the only one who has the gap closing spell,

thats just proofs my statement,not only mg,even bk can do it.
while u can show  your SM ,his achievs, and etc. there is not point to discuss with u. i checked by doing duel vs others characters.
what must i do now, if even with anc items there no chance to kill bk or dl. repeat the question again, why was fixed anc set, if noone even discused about that?

9 hours ago, Miron said:

now a bit turn on logic. how can u kill someone in exe , if u cant do it in anc?    dmg in ANC much higher, but defence 0. now SM cant kill anyone in exe or in anc. Very nice idea u made. i didnt collect exe, cuz dont want to be additional player, and collected and. Were balance before it, now u again made - 10%dmg, very nice. i cant kill anyone if he just stay and eat hp.  SM with exe last set wings +13 fo    can kill me in anc, +15 fo wings + angel. even him i cant kill xDDD

mister muscle,kill someone with SM with exe in pvp.

On Aurora it's the opposite. SM are the strongest in combo at this moment.

1 hour ago, MZU said:

On Aurora it's the opposite. SM are the strongest in combo at this moment.

i agree,i cant understand why the same balance on aurora and on phobos. for SM there is main stats ene and agi. and after he can kill anyone.

11 hours ago, Weissmann said:

dont forget there are projekts where are no FO sets. 

Agree with weiss, but have to mention that u can get op top item +Ref+dd+hp witch is like +all! 

16 hours ago, Miron said:

repeat the question again, why was fixed anc set, if noone even discused about that?

Simple. Ichor set had a too much imbalance options. TOO MUCH. And this was a problem.

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Simple. Ichor set had a too much imbalance options. TOO MUCH. And this was a problem.

who said this? what concretely in yours opinion was unbalanced?        is now balanced?

before updates wasnt any talks about fixing anc sets. u were saying about including new sets. Now u did shit like that and dont give explanation. SM now cant kill anyone ,dont u understand that?

34 minutes ago, Miron said:

before updates wasnt any talks about fixing anc sets. u were saying about including new sets. Now u did shit like that and dont give explanation. SM now cant kill anyone ,dont u understand that?

And before that sm was killing everyone just in a second. And you think thats fair,because you are SM.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Apostol said:

And before that sm was killing everyone just in a second. And you think thats fair,because you are SM.

Aurora?

in phobos , before update SM in anc even with +15 fo wings and angel- 1 hit and dead.  to kill some top dl and bk almost wasnt posible even with vip. 

omg :D:D:D started to create condor of feather :D:D before 2 top items (armor + pants) gave 60% , now its 30+ :D:D:D wtf? :D:D
will i recieve answer about SM from administration? xDD i have read same problems on mu bless. , all SM are understanding , how u  robbed us :D

Edited by Miron

43 minutes ago, Miron said:

omg :D:D:D started to create condor of feather :D:D before 2 top items (armor + pants) gave 60% , now its 30+ :D:D:D wtf? :D:D
will i recieve answer about SM from administration? xDD i have read same problems on mu bless. , all SM are understanding , how u  robbed us :D

On 11/28/2017 at 1:10 PM, Artur said:

Here.

About Feather - did you even try to read the whole news post? Everything is in there. It is done on purpose to make wings (2,3,4), ancient, feathers more valuable.

Edit: Here are some visual examples (original screens by @BeL4eNaK on egames forum)

4DCWPqnuRvaoU8RgEXSxxg.png

7MM0TtTIQn2sRoFtYa731w.png

Dvrx0XwJTUSqtQ-ewpzM9A.png

Edited by popwar

Crusted ashcrow item +12+luck gives you 47%

any anc item +13 gives you 60% of success rate.

One of the best thing of last update was to reduce successrate of making feather. Thank you