Jump to content
MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[18.11.2017] - Arkania Episode 4 – Update Part 2.1

Recommended Posts


Game client has been updated. All players need to auto-update via Launcher. To get the auto-update, close the game, close Launcher and start it again. If you have problems with auto-update, you can manually download and install the Patcher, it must be unpacked in the folder with the game client, replacing all of the suggested files.

Entire lineup of Ancient Sets has been completely reworked. Total amount of sets has increased almost 3-fold, now we have 55 different sets. All sets are divided into grades: A, B, C, D, E. The lowest grades D and E are now available in the special drop in the Dungeon. Grades A, B and C remain as an exclusive prerogative of the castle owners. All sets were completely rebalanced among themselves; most dramatic changes were made to Increase Wizardry Damage % option, which unjustly raised DW sets over the other classes. The main goals were to add variety when choosing your items and make Ancient sets equally effective for each class.

Collecting any full Ancient set and pairing it with certain type of weapon grants you a special Buff: Power of the Ancients. For warriors, mages and gladiators buff turns on when you are using any two-handed weapon. For elfs - when using Bow or Crossbow. Dark Lord gains the buff when Dark Raven is equipped. Buff affects all outgoing damage. For all classes to get a buff you need to sacrifice your shield, thereby reducing your overall defense, but maximizing damage.

Current parameters of Ancient sets are not final and there will probably be additional changes after players will figure out what is what. Full information about all Ancient sets can be found here.

Dungeon map has undergone a complete reconstruction. It is no longer divided into floors. All territories are unified and represent one huge dungeon where players will wander in search of special monsters and valuable drop of Excellent and Ancient items, as well as special buffs. More information on the updated Dungeon location is available here.

Due to the fact that Ancient items became more accessible, requirements for successful mixing of Feather of Condor were significantly increased. Getting hands on Flame of Condor is now also harder, drop from Kalima 6 boss has been changed from CC Box to Jewel of Ancient Harmony. The only source of Condors Flames is now Chaos Castle.

Third-level wings received new options: Critical Damage Rate +2% and Excellent Damage Rate+2%. They replaced old malfunctioning options. Display of the third wing options on the website is now correct. Base Damage Increase & Absorb on the fourth-level wings has been increased by 2%. Critical, Excellent and Double Dmage Rate have been increased by 1%.

Shadowmere received an additional option of +6000 Life. Therefore, its price has grown, and it became the most authoritative of the existing pets. And his new look is already around the corner.

We have fixed a bug, when Magic Gladiator could not use his Fire Slash skill if somebody used Twisting Slash nearby.

When Dark Wizard is using his Teleport ability, he gains increased Defense Success Rate(x8) for one second.

Dark Lord got back his former Critical Damage formula depending on Energy. Still, Command stat gives the most substantial increase of the buff. Critical Damage = Energy/30 + Command/5.

Final damage from Magic Gladiator to Dark Knight has been increased by 10%.

The maximum amount of Zen you can store in your chest on the website has been increased to 100kkk.

Anticheat has been updated, now it can faster detect programs that accelerate the game. Client file check security also has been improved.

In the next part of the update, you can expect a complete rework of all Excellent items drops on the server, adjustments to one-handed and two-handed weapons, as well as improvements of the craft system on the website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since MG gets bonus dmg for using 2 handed weapon while equipped with ancient,
your idea was to make sacrifice of shield to get boost in damage. I think it would be
fair to make MG get the same boost in damage while using 2 swords instead
of one two-handed sword, since is sacrifices the shield as well. Overall, pretty nice update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Function said:

Since MG gets bonus dmg for using 2 handed weapon while equipped with ancient,
your idea was to make sacrifice of shield to get boost in damage. I think it would be
fair to make MG get the same boost in damage while using 2 swords instead
of one two-handed sword, since is sacrifices the shield as well. Overall, pretty nice update.

When BK and MG are using one handed weapons in dual wielding they gain a significant damage boost by default. Adding +25~30% additional damage to two-handed weapons is made to compensate that default dual wielding bonus. If we add the same buff to dual wielding, than two-handed weapons will become irrelevant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, WizardSM said:

it's very hard for you to make a trip in Dungeon ?? 

No it is not but there R no LAVRAs any more... fsss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JADOQARI said:

No it is not but there R no LAVRAs any more... fsss

After teleport to Dungeon go Right top >>> There are all old spots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Type-R said:

Why dont change dmg combo SM?

Combo SM is already instant killer. maybe to lower it, yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello extra dmg for elf with acient set showing +0%  its only for me or someone hawe that problem too ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg. again SM = shit. why u made changes in ichor set options? i cant kill anyone with it now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do u testing it ,when make some changes?  anc set now is useless. easy to kill + no damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Miron said:

omg. again SM = shit. why u made changes in ichor set options? i cant kill anyone with it now

 

13 hours ago, Miron said:

Do u testing it ,when make some changes?  anc set now is useless. easy to kill + no damage.

 

That is on purpose. Ancient sets were never meant for PvP and especially SM's had a huge advantage from them, so now they are made more realistic, not to give SM's super-powers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, popwar said:

 

 

That is on purpose. Ancient sets were never meant for PvP and especially SM's had a huge advantage from them, so now they are made more realistic, not to give SM's super-powers.

now a bit turn on logic. how can u kill someone in exe , if u cant do it in anc?    dmg in ANC much higher, but defence 0. now SM cant kill anyone in exe or in anc. Very nice idea u made. i didnt collect exe, cuz dont want to be additional player, and collected and. Were balance before it, now u again made - 10%dmg, very nice. i cant kill anyone if he just stay and eat hp.  SM with exe last set wings +13 fo    can kill me in anc, +15 fo wings + angel. even him i cant kill xDDD
 

 

18 minutes ago, Function said:

Ancient is for pve, excellent is for pvp, get over it.

mister muscle,kill someone with SM with exe in pvp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a SM, I had no problem killing other SM in pvp who had ancient and I never had ichor or any other shit myself,
Ancient items aren't designed to be pvp items, because they have 0 def just as you've mentioned. If you want not to get
1 combo'ed, get yourself a proper exe set. When it comes to damage, some say that SM are extremely overpowered and others
like you cry, because you think it's underpowered. Balance is a hard thing to achieve especially when people like you are
complaining over every negative change towards their main class character.

P.S. Sm with last exe set +13 fo will kill you no problem because he has def and you have damage, but what is the point of damage if you will get
destroyed in a matter of seconds with your ancient trash. Have a good day.

Edited by Function

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

25 minutes ago, Function said:

I have a SM, I had no problem killing other SM in pvp who had ancient and I never had ichor or any other shit myself,
Ancient items aren't designed to be pvp items, because they have 0 def just as you've mentioned. If you want not to get
1 combo'ed, get yourself a proper exe set. When it comes to damage, some say that SM are extremely overpowered and others
like you cry, because you think it's underpowered. Balance is a hard thing to achieve especially when people like you are
complaining over every negative change towards their main class character.

P.S. Sm with last exe set +13 fo will kill you no problem because he has def and you have damage, but what is the point of damage if you will get
destroyed in a matter of seconds with your ancient trash. Have a good day.

dont forget there are projekts where are no FO sets. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×