Jump to content
MUX Global Community
BeL4eNaK

Expanded Dungeon - new farm zone

Recommended Posts

Expanded Dungeon - new farm zone

Dungeon map has undergone a complete reconstruction. It is no longer divided into floors. All territories are unified and represent one huge dungeon where players will wander in search of special monsters and valuable drop.

 

5d44021deb9df17e4302f7afa46f2660.jpg

 

Ancient Set Items Drop

Dungeon is the only location, except Land of Trials where from special monsters you can get Ancient items:

  • Metal Balrog - 4x - 20 min - Ancient Set Items Grade E
  • Axe Hero - 2x - 60 min - Ancient Set Items Grade D

Upgraded Death King Event

Every four hours at the end of the maze of dungeon, the head boss Death King appear | 00:50 | 04:50 | 08:50 | 12:50 | 16:50 | 20:50 |

By killing him you can get valuable Excellent items, and his strength fully corresponds to his drop.

 

Weapons: Kundun Staff, Sword of Destruction, Arrow Viper Bow, Dark Reign Blade, Great Lord Scepter
Shields: Chaos Dragon, Grand Soul, Elemental
Armors: Grand Soul, Black Dragon, Dark Phoenix, Divine, Thunder Hawk, Glorious

aea2b44feeab0cd5c54d562c002bf21f.jpg

 

Death Bones accompany him, they respawn all over the map randomly.

c4db3e5c3655b1cf65fa0fa19fb5697c.jpg

 

They drop special buffs, that temporarily increase your characters stats. Simultaneously you can use only one buff. Buffs disappear upon exiting the game.

 

1f4c605daf4052b7b25296424b1971ef.jpg

 

Addional Special Monters:

fea68868cdb972df19eb6042a224bfe9.jpg

  • Ghost Warrior - 6x - 10 sec - 3kk Zen
  • Soldier - 2x - 30 min - Navy Candy Box
  • Lord Bali - 2x - 60 min - Orange Candy Box
  • Armored Goldsmith - 4x - 60 min - Jewel of Goldsmith
  • Crimson Demon - 5x - Unknown - Boxes of Kundun +1+2+3+4+5
  • Lord Kundun - 1x - 25 hours - Excellent and Ancient Items

Apart from that normal nubie spots are still intact on the map. Spot area is separated from the rest of the map in such a way that bosses from the main territory do not wander there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2017 at 8:51 AM, BeL4eNaK said:

Lord Kundun - 1x - 24 hours

25 hours now

update it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2017 at 10:51 AM, BeL4eNaK said:

Expanded Dungeon - new farm zone

Dungeon map has undergone a complete reconstruction. It is no longer divided into floors. All territories are unified and represent one huge dungeon where players will wander in search of special monsters and valuable drop.

 

5d44021deb9df17e4302f7afa46f2660.jpg

 

Ancient Set Items Drop

Dungeon is the only location, except Land of Trials where from special monsters you can get Ancient items:

  • Metal Balrog - 4x - 20 min - Ancient Set Items Grade E
  • Axe Hero - 2x - 60 min - Ancient Set Items Grade D

Upgraded Death King Event

Every four hours at the end of the maze of dungeon, the head boss Death King appear | 00:50 | 04:50 | 08:50 | 12:50 | 16:50 | 20:50 |

By killing him you can get valuable Excellent items, and his strength fully corresponds to his drop.

 

Weapons: Kundun Staff, Sword of Destruction, Arrow Viper Bow, Dark Reign Blade, Great Lord Scepter
Shields: Chaos Dragon, Grand Soul, Elemental
Armors: Grand Soul, Black Dragon, Dark Phoenix, Divine, Thunder Hawk, Glorious

aea2b44feeab0cd5c54d562c002bf21f.jpg

 

Death Bones accompany him, they respawn all over the map randomly.

c4db3e5c3655b1cf65fa0fa19fb5697c.jpg

 

They drop special buffs, that temporarily increase your characters stats. Simultaneously you can use only one buff. Buffs disappear upon exiting the game.

 

1f4c605daf4052b7b25296424b1971ef.jpg

 

Addional Special Monters:

fea68868cdb972df19eb6042a224bfe9.jpg

  • Ghost Warrior - 6x - 10 sec - 3kk Zen
  • Soldier - 2x - 30 min - Navy Candy Box
  • Lord Bali - 2x - 60 min - Orange Candy Box
  • Armored Goldsmith - 4x - 60 min - Jewel of Goldsmith
  • Crimson Demon - 5x - Unknown - Boxes of Kundun +1+2+3+4+5
  • Lord Kundun - 1x - 25 hours - Excellent and Ancient Items

Apart from that normal nubie spots are still intact on the map. Spot area is separated from the rest of the map in such a way that bosses from the main territory do not wander there.

 

Admin, could you kindly inform why you are not increasing exc and anc drop rate in VIP map? Otherwise VIP Char is useless...

Edited by nihad_1990

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nihad_1990 said:

 

Admin, could you kindly inform why you are not increasing exc and anc drop rate in VIP map? Otherwise VIP Char is useless...

 

Anc drop is already easy enough. As for exe, you get violet boxes from bali/soldier, and all kundun boxes from those crimson something mobs, not to mention relics and death king... Seems enough for me.

 

Or you wanted better exe drop rate from the noob mobs, so you would get more box+1 type of drops? :D 

Edited by popwar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, popwar said:

 

Anc drop is already easy enough. As for exe, you get violet boxes from bali/soldier, and all kundun boxes from those crimson sonething mobs, not to mention relics and death king... Seems enough for me.

 

Or you wanted better exe drop rate from the noob mobs, so you would get more box+1 type of drops? :D 

 

 

:))) I mean, char's reset is too low and this is VIP char, so how he is gonna get exc items?:)) For example, i have 6 resets BK now, but sill cannot kill Bali and Soldier. That is my opinion.  Cannot we do something about that ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nihad_1990 said:

 

 

:))) I mean, char's reset is too low and this is VIP char, so how he is gonna get exc items?:)) For example, i have 6 resets BK now, but sill cannot kill Bali and Soldier. That is my opinion.  Cannot we do something about that ?

 

Well, if you’re too low, then go level up, do quests etc, you can farm when you are stronger. 

The mobs are very very easy now as they are, they will not be any weaker.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×