MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[1.11.2017] - Arkania Episode 4 - Update Part 1.2

1 hour ago, Apostol said:

That mix of eld and dl was sarcasm :D

Because the only thing what mg have from SM and BK is twisting slash and evil spirit.

not right , poision and ice as well witch is two really annoying skills! 

2 hours ago, MZU said:

Guys, I hope you realized there is a problem with the reflect. If I hit a MG 100 dmg, sometimesit reflects 10x more. I tested this earlier with Cazador (aurora). He sustained he seen this happening to him aswell when hitting SM. From 2-3 hits I get half my life drawned. I will post a video later.

Yep, we are aware of this, but thanks nevertheless ;)

6 hours ago, Madara said:

And we have one more problem, becouse we have same dmg from combo with wings and withouth wings,  look DL attack FS and wings works in normal attack,,,, 

but for combo its dont work, when i use 1 sword i have the same dmg with 2x swords from combo. Now my wings it was only for defence.. In this formula BK have wery low dmg from norma attack.. and wings was for only defence.

you guys could fix that too!  :) 

Please, don’t do anything more with balance. Just leave Mg and Elf like they are now and return other classes like they were before 1st update. If there is no sense for balance - there is no sense. 

Just add new anc sets and nothing more, please... 

forget this balance story until you have time and fun to make separate balance for each server/Projekt real. I read all the feedback in mubless - people are also very upset about it and want everything back.

• Like 2

elf now is good. no need put him before update. idk about mg. on phobos none mg in top set.

4 hours ago, ASELS said:

you guys could fix that too!  :) 

Nothing to fix there, combo demage shouldnt become bigger cause of wings or pet.

11 hours ago, popwar said:

I really don't get what is wrong with MG. Right equip, right stats and right hands and you're golden (well, not on max stat server :D )

I can PM you my acc info.
You can put right stats and with your right hands go and not die in 3 secs from M-Z-U which is in adamantine set, not the top one like mine.

You are not right about MG websen creation purpose. On 97d version MG really was the strongest fighter in solo mode with the phantom mace and fire slash skill.

10 hours ago, popwar said:

MG is MG, stop trying to make MG into BK, it will never happen :D 

Why in your opinion BK is the best of the best? BK is the best in taking dmg. He should stay alive much more time, to take the main damage from other parties on CS. And to have possibility to kill some chars with his strong combo. If with BK it's harder to do quests - doesn't mean it should be the #1. It's basically not correct.

BK has buff which gives him and his party upto more than 300%+ hp. MG hasn't it. But should have anything other really good in the pocket, isn't it? Or again you think it's Spiral > Fire slash > Die.

Only for that player should MAX MG?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, yamakasy said:

Nothing to fix there, combo demage shouldnt become bigger cause of wings or pet.

Not agree.

It's not too good when BK with satan wings and angel will hit the same dmg with combo as BK with conqueror +15 and demon.

There should be formula, which includes this % damages into it. Also % from set bonus, vip bonus 10% and other %dmg increasers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yamakasy said:

first think then reply :(

3 hours ago, CCCP said:

Not agree.

It's not too good when BK with satan wings and angel will hit the same dmg with combo as BK with conqueror +15 and demon.

There should be formula, which includes this % damages into it. Also % from set bonus, vip bonus 10% and other %dmg increasers.

2 hours ago, ASELS said:

first think then reply :(

for both of you, combo is not only way to kill, its the bonus that you can make it good, but also you hit with usual attacks !! So in my opinion its just grand like it is. make your demage more powerfull for making bigger demage between combos! 

9 hours ago, CCCP said:

If with BK it's harder to do quests - doesn't mean it should be the #1. It's basically not correct.

in my opinion its correct. Then for what u must waste x3 more time to make bk full res and full quests, to fall from basic mg and sm when they do his acc faster x3 ?xD (making achievs .... )bk must be a bit stronger, but can be advantage to kill him.

@CCCP well, i played 97 and i remember killing everyone with SM using Aqua Beam before they could actually come to me. Or with BK with Death stab. So, it all depends on various things. 

And as you probably know, MU was not designed for full stats or even resets in the beginning, so in that scenario every char had it's + and - , and options to go tank/damage/buff/debuff etc. With resets, BK was, is and will be the strongest char, always. All the rest compete for second spot. As of now, i completely agree to @Weissmann, keep MG & ELF as they are now, after update, but bring the rest of the chars back how they were before the update. And then probably tweak every server separately for the best results.

As for BK combo damage, I think it is done on purpose. Imagine BK with 4th wings+all+15, Demon and all of those influencing the combo outcome, it could 1 combo kill everything. So i think this is on purpose, but someone higher than me could clarify more.

11 hours ago, CCCP said:

I can PM you my acc info.
You can put right stats and with your right hands go and not die in 3 secs from M-Z-U which is in adamantine set, not the top one like mine.

Come test again, this doesn't happen anymore. They changed something. At least my combo is very shit.

And don't forget that I have all +15 FO excepting the adamantine set. 

Edited by MZU

1 hour ago, popwar said:

@CCCP well, i played 97 and i remember killing everyone with SM using Aqua Beam before they could actually come to me. Or with BK with Death stab. So, it all depends on various things. 

And as you probably know, MU was not designed for full stats or even resets in the beginning, so in that scenario every char had it's + and - , and options to go tank/damage/buff/debuff etc. With resets, BK was, is and will be the strongest char, always. All the rest compete for second spot. As of now, i completely agree to @Weissmann, keep MG & ELF as they are now, after update, but bring the rest of the chars back how they were before the update. And then probably tweak every server separately for the best results

Maybe you were playing in a unbalanced server, like this? 

Many many years ago I had a 97d server for two years, having at that time even 2000 people online. I'm not going to reveal the name, but I still have the files somewhere, and I tested it in all ways before it got online. I can assure you the best balance you've ever seen.

The problem is that you guys don't also get in mind that everything affects the balance. You maybe have to expand your thoughts and think clearly and do not forget the spirit of the game. We cannot do experiments with the classes balance because they are not compatible. SM DL BK MG ELF can never have same dmg or same defense. Don't try to do that, it will never happen and you will create chaos in your projects.

For example, let's think of WHY did the webzen create the characters this way and in second thought, the others character - MG and DL.

Well, firstly BK was so strong in the early versions (96, 97) that they had to fix it in 99b, when they introduced DL.

DL has critical dmg buff. And no so very big defense and not so very big DMG, comparing to MG or SM now. But the combo casts very hard, you have to wait the electric spike charges. Why? Because the dmg of combo of DL was originally suppose to be very big, that's why they prevented from doing it all the time - they introduced electric spike to charge or horse skill, to let the possibility of other players to escape the killing when using combo.

SM has mana shield and teleport. His defense in the server is very big and DMG the same. Only that these things are incompatible with his class - the use of mana shield is to get a higher protection and when he get hit then a part of the dmg should be drown from mana. Also, they have teleport. WHY? Because it is recognised that the original SM defense is not so big! And they should escape somehow from the hits or combo of other players.

On the other hand, MG's combo is still very strong and it casts very easily. I think he has a LOT of defense and he also is able to put more points in vitality, so in this case, he can become very immortal aswell

As for BK combo damage, I think it is done on purpose. Imagine BK with 4th wings+all+15, Demon and all of those influencing the combo outcome, it could 1 combo kill everything. So i think this is on purpose, but someone higher than me could clarify more.

Well SM is doing that now without even guardian or +15 wings :)

Also, imagine that you created the damage balance between the class now, but the defense are different, never a SM had a defense of BK or ELF or etc. Don't forget the defense ! 

Edited by MZU

4 minutes ago, MZU said:

Only on Aurora probably. No such problem on Legend, 2 SM combos just get through my SD :/ 

29 minutes ago, MZU said:

Really?! You're just mad, because SM can kill you. Loki & I kill you with FO staff & wings+15 + guardian, & don't forget Wiz can kill you, since he has last staff FO+15 + wings 4th level FO+13 + VIP buff + golden fenrir. Show me other SM that can kill you without you hitting him & using F10. You are mad because you donated so much & you aren't the strongest player from this server. By buying 35 rr DL + FO scepter, shield & wings+15, Shadowere & nice set + 172 achievements, doesn't make you the best if you have no idea how to play on it. The former owner of that DL, with those FO things, would have done a greater job then, because he played on it like a real player does, make level, duel 1 vs 1 or in team, make achievements etc.

I read threads about Arkania 4 & I drew a conclusion: we want update, but we don't want to adapt of the changes of the update, we want new things, but all should stay the same. Am I the only one who see that is something wrong in what most of you say? I didn't make this post to instigate or insult someone, I just made this post because I want you to think more objective, since you are subjective, because you can't do the same things like before update & you don't want to adapt to the change.

Edited by ArchAngel

9 minutes ago, ArchAngel said:

Really?! You're just mad, because SM can kill you. Loki & I kill you with FO staff & wings+15 + guardian, & don't forget Wiz can kill you, since he has last staff FO+15 + wings 4th level FO+13 + VIP buff. You are mad because you donated so much & you aren't the strongest player from this server. By buying 35 rr DL + FO scepter, shield & wings+15, Shadowere & nice set + 172 achievements, doesn't make you the best if you have no idea how to play on it. The former owner of that DL, with those FO things, would have done a greater job then, because he played on it like a real player does, make level, duel 1 vs 1 or in team, make achievements etc.

I read threads about Arkania 4 & I drew a conclusion: we want update, but we don't want to adapt of the changes of the update, we want new things, but all should stay the same. Am I the only one who see that is something wrong in what most of you say? I didn't make this post to instigate or insult someone, I just made this post because I want you to think more objective, since you are subjective, because you can't do the same things like before update & you don't want to adapt to the change.

Dude, first of all, this is the first and last time I talk public to you.

I suggest you never call my name, never reply to my posts, let's ignore ourselves because its good for both of us.

first of all. I kill Loki and Wiz with ease, and I even kill you, just that you die harder because of the DONATE set you have. You didnt work for these items, you got them for free or from spending REAL money to the ex owner of them.

And dont forget Wiz even last night had purchased buff. 

So please dont talk to me about donating, boy.

On the other hand, I got this DL and had only FO old scepter and shield, no top scepter or no top shield. Only that it had shadowmere and that two items. Also, I have my other DL which is 35 rr that I've grown from the beginning as referral. So dont ever talk things you do not know.

Dont tell me I dont know to play DL since you dont even have a clue for it, all you are good at is teleporting. I can say outloud that you have very good skills to that.

So please as I said, pretend I dont exist and move on. 

Edited by MZU

Btw it’s really funny to read archangels words about buying chars or items and not working hard for items. Dude, just stfu, you got all last FO items already +15 from one morning to another 😁 and somebody like you talks about working hard for items ? You are SO big noob, that you haven‘t even finished ur habit set +13 since you got gifted 4/5 parts +13😂. Also ur achievements show how lazy you are. 

Pray everyday to BloodyCross that you are able to teleport thru this game 😂

Edited by Weissmann
  • Haha 1

Ok, guys, chill it back, this is already going way too off-topic. Let's get back to the topic or not post here.

If you wanna discuss who is lazy and who is not -> Tavern ;)

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Sarge said:

Only on Aurora probably. No such problem on Legend, 2 SM combos just get through my  SD :/ 

Guys dont forget, always everyone should talk about x30 because ALWAYS other servers will be merged to x30, so in x30 balance is most important. and when talking about balance i mean that everyone are = but elf is for buff and bk is big tank. atm playng in x10 no rr server 12season, cand understand how they fixed balance :/ 

25 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Reflect problem with DW and MG will be fixed this night. That caused most of the confusion in PvP.

Does this require server restart? 

On 11/3/2017 at 3:44 PM, Weissmann said:

Btw it’s really funny to read archangels words about buying chars or items and not working hard for items. Dude, just stfu, you got all last FO items already +15 from one morning to another 😁 and somebody like you talks about working hard for items ? You are SO big noob, that you haven‘t even finished ur habit set +13 since you got gifted 4/5 parts +13😂. Also ur achievements show how lazy you are. 

Pray everyday to BloodyCross that you are able to teleport thru this game 😂

we all know what hard work means for R.A. :D 

• Like 1