MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Apostol

TDM Balance

Ok guys! I have suggestion about tdm balance,what i have posted as a comment on other topic aswell.But let it be official! 9_9

So everyone is complaining about the balance all the time and @BeL4eNaK says that he cant do anything with that.

So the idea is to make tdm tickets. Like a lottery ticket. When you type /jointdm it gaves you a tdm ticket,like a lottery ticket what drops and you should pick it up.Then you have to drop it and its decides in what team you will be playing.Blue or purple. I think it is possible to make and there shouldnt be complains about it,because it will be like a lottery and this is kind of interesting suggestion i think. 9_9

It will make TDM more interesting event,its my opinion.

And second thing is that every one will stop complaining about the balance. There will be no point of it.

I don't understand how this makes tdm more interesting and how does it stops complaining. Its just same as the usual randomizer just with more manual work for no reason or benefit. 

2 hours ago, Type-R said:

I don't understand how this makes tdm more interesting and how does it stops complaining. Its just same as the usual randomizer just with more manual work for no reason or benefit. 

omg @Type-R. Pm me if you really want to know the benefits of this thing.

in aurora..tdm most like 7 vs 6 player..i want make suggestion to make all ato party/ auto buff in tdm..because max pt in tdm only 5 person..so nomarly plyer will only pt on some1 he know.. te rest is solo in tdm.. tnks

On 19.11.2017 at 1:14 PM, Rouge Marshal said:

in aurora..tdm most like 7 vs 6 player..i want make suggestion to make all ato party/ auto buff in tdm..because max pt in tdm only 5 person..so nomarly plyer will only pt on some1 he know.. te rest is solo in tdm.. tnks

Technically can't do this. 

So, sometimes, somebody will be without party at this event. :/