MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[16.10.2017] - Arkania Episode 4 - Update Part 1

3 hours ago, Madara said:

So come and try with me duel BIG DONATE puppy

ha ha ha ! If you think its normal that you can kill a FULL FO ALL, of ANY class (except BK), with 1k str 1k ene as BK with combo, then you have real problems, my friend "im eat u"

1 hour ago, MZU said:

ha ha ha ! If you think its normal that you can kill a FULL FO ALL, of ANY class (except BK), with 1k str 1k ene as BK with combo, then you have real problems, my friend "im eat u"

U see, Donate doesn’t help you, so stop to do it 😂😁

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, popwar said:

You are all complaining about 1 vs 1, but as far as i understand, the update was meant to give more options for different character builds to influence mass pvp like CS, boss farm on BA etc. But that is just how I understand it...

I 100% agree, this balance right now is out of whack, but read the first post by Bel4enak, read what Artur said, read what I said many times -> there will be Part 2 with even more extras and changes in balance etc etc. We all need to wait for that and then we can tweak each server accordingly to its max stat cap to make the best balance.

Wait a second, what kind a of mass pvp? 4vs4 tdm where top players rape newbies? Wen there was last cs on Legend? As far as i know, everybody is playing solo atm with this online xD

9 minutes ago, Tuch said:

Wait a second, what kind a of mass pvp? 4vs4 tdm where top players rape newbies? Wen there was last cs on Legend? As far as i know, everybody is playing solo atm with this online xD

Read again - to give more options for different builds to influence mass pvps.

The fact that mass pvp is non-existant, that is a whole different problem..

But let's just let the admins fully finish this update globally, then we/you/us/them/everyone/anyone can talk about specifically balancing each server.