MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[16.10.2017] - Arkania Episode 4 - Update Part 1

And what ? This dmg i have always on BK ;)

i never kil asteroth and what ? and now you know how to it play BK ^^^

10 minutes ago, Madara said:

normal dmg in s1 in s11 you wil be have 400k

24 minutes ago, ASELS said:

hope this shit would be fixed in 2nd update too :) 

What Madara said. Just look at the topic @yamakasy has created. That's the way DL damage works.

Regarding BK being too crazy atm, i agree.... But let's not forget, BK is supposed to be the best char, so.. why the crying? Because now you have to think what you're doing and can't just stand and press 1 button? :D

Anyway, as I, Artur and Bel4enak already said MULTIPLE times - wait for Part 2, it will change things. 

P.S. of course feedback is welcomed, but please real feedback, not just crying.. tests with numbers would be best, especially from very top players.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, popwar said:

But let's not forget, BK is supposed to be the best char, so.. why the crying? Because now you have to think what you're doing and can't just stand and press 1 button? :D

Yes, let's press 103 buttons. But no result. 

Bk is harder to lvl up and to quest, but it's not right to make him godchar, cause you will get 93% Bk soon.

Mu - is team game. 

BK can kill DL

SM can kill Elf

Elf can kill BK

DL can kill MG
MG can kill SM

you can change any to any, but this should work smth like that.

Not as now

BK can kill DL MG ELF SM

SM can kill ELF MG

ELF can kill MG

DL can kill SM ELF MG

MG can kill ELF SM

this is not right when one class can stand vs all 4 other classes together ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, popwar said:

wait for Part 2

part 2 shouldn't be enough.

you have to tweak each server every weak, regarding to feedbacks after tweaks. 

Only after some monthes (10-15 tweaks) you will get right balance.

In 2 moves you will never get real balance (only if you remove your formulas backing to stock chinese version without any resets).

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, CCCP said:

Yes, let's press 103 buttons. But no result. 

Bk is harder to lvl up and to quest, but it's not right to make him godchar, cause you will get 93% Bk soon.

Mu - is team game. 

BK can kill DL

SM can kill Elf

Elf can kill BK

DL can kill MG
MG can kill SM

you can change any to any, but this should work smth like that.

Not as now

BK can kill DL MG ELF SM

SM can kill ELF MG

ELF can kill MG

DL can kill SM ELF MG

MG can kill ELF SM

this is not right when one class can stand vs all 4 other classes together ;)

Before DL can kil SM BK ELF MG ASTER and other bosses its funny when you say ELF can kil BK Elf its support class. BK always was the best in MU but there was DL

18 minutes ago, Madara said:

BK always was the best in MU but there was DL

there shouldn't be the best class.

let's cut all classes and leave only 1 - it will be trully the best. 

We are looking for any balance or lets down all classes and pump bk, cause it's the best as granny said it once in the midnight of friday 13?

Just now, CCCP said:

there shouldn't be the best class.

let's cut all classes and leave only 1 - it will be trully the best. 

We are looking for any balance or lets down all classes and pump bk, cause it's the best as granny said it once in the midnight of friday 13?

So if you want looking balance show me the balance the PvM BK was the hardest class to expirience to make quest and did you see BK when kile Aster ? Meaybe when all Top SM and DL leave game and BK attack aster 50 min then kill him. So  if BK was the hardest class so im think its normal to be the best class in pvp. Im dedication my time to make the best class what is BK. If i want easy i will make DL.. 

9 hours ago, popwar said:

What Madara said. Just look at the topic @yamakasy has created. That's the way DL damage works.

Regarding BK being too crazy atm, i agree.... But let's not forget, BK is supposed to be the best char, so.. why the crying? Because now you have to think what you're doing and can't just stand and press 1 button? :D

Anyway, as I, Artur and Bel4enak already said MULTIPLE times - wait for Part 2, it will change things. 

P.S. of course feedback is welcomed, but please real feedback, not just crying.. tests with numbers would be best, especially from very top players.

Well honestly i think u bit forced about bk, now he is really unbeatable, but i think its not normal if full bk only with vitality can kill top players, and he dont need any pet... as he can kill people with pets and top +all items. I have bk as well, but lets face the truth you make him a bit to easy. need another formula for bk for combo. 

With the immortal buff I get in TDM after respawning, I wasn't able to kill either Madara, WizardSM, Loki, etc. You sure did something wrong to dmges and combo, of all classes.

Also, how about 1bk 35rr 400 lvl full quest, ~30 achievements, combo me 20k dmg with 1k str and 1k ene ? no vip, no buffs, no anything? (Not in TDM)

Nice job! 

Edited by MZU

2 minutes ago, klepo said:

but im think Madara Loki and WizardSM it ws a top players ? or no ?

So? my char has top +15 items, FO wings scepter, shield, pendant, etc etc

P.S. Yes, Madara was in my team, I wanted to say -Eternity- not Madara.

So if you accustomed to use only one button and have easy game now you must think and use not only "press 1 button" ^^^^ bay the way DL its not the strongest char in MU ;) 

I never pressed '1 button'. You do not know me (even if your account is dummy fake account) and I doubt you know how I play or what I do.

I just said I didn't even be able to kill them by combo. 

Please don't keep it offtopic, it's not about how I play, or what character I have, it is about balance between classes.

It's not normal and not fair for someone who worked so much to get his character somewhere, to modify all the architecture of the game and have the character at the opposite rank.

I had another representation of the facts when I started the MUX server. It's like people invested money in here as hell, and now the admins will force them either to change class, buy other items, etc etc, or try to survive like this, buy other jewelery and shit and still get killed in 1 combo.

Okay im understand you and i know why you angry becouse DL in 2 years was the best char in this server. And when this change, you was angry, so if you invested money admins wil be change game for you ? And its not fair ? So tell me what is the fair about people who have BK, who make quest and reset in BK, im think BK was hard class in game to make reset and quest and always in MU was the strongest class. And all ppl know you dont work so much, you have only low SM and buy DL from Dean. So please dont talk about hard work and you work so mutch. You only play one key Fire Scream ;) and when change balance and you are not GoD you now angry.

Edited by klepo
bad word

19 minutes ago, klepo said:

Okay im understand you and i know why you angry becouse DL in 2 years was the best char in this server. And when this change, you was angry, so if you invested money admins wil be change game for you ? And its not fair ? So tell me what is the fair about people who have BK, who make quest and reset in BK, im think BK was hard class in game to make reset and quest and always in MU was the strongest class. And all ppl know you dont work so much, you have only low SM and buy DL from Dean. So please dont talk about hard work and you work so mutch. You only play one key Fire Scream ;) and when change balance and you are not GoD you now angry.

Go ahead Madara, make propaganda.. :) 

It's so fun when Madara is trying to post same thing from 2 different accounts to have more ,,support" , but his
broken english gives him away hahaha.

I would really like to know what was the „Strategie“ behind this update. How they came to this idea simply to change formula for everybody. I mean, it seems like it doesn’t work at all 😁 everybody is sad because of this changes. You guys had so much time for this one update but it doesn’t work even a little bit 😔 how is it possible ?

You are all complaining about 1 vs 1, but as far as i understand, the update was meant to give more options for different character builds to influence mass pvp like CS, boss farm on BA etc. But that is just how I understand it...

I 100% agree, this balance right now is out of whack, but read the first post by Bel4enak, read what Artur said, read what I said many times -> there will be Part 2 with even more extras and changes in balance etc etc. We all need to wait for that and then we can tweak each server accordingly to its max stat cap to make the best balance.

8 hours ago, yamakasy said:

madara is not Top player 100 %, lol man what are you thinking of your self, cheap little bk! 

So come and try with me duel BIG DONATE puppy