MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[16.10.2017] - Arkania Episode 4 - Update Part 1

i hope that u will balance this reduced wiz damage by new anc sets. cuz by mine understing idea with sm should ( be,as was before) sm sacrificng defence but taking good dmg.

6 minutes ago, WizardSM said:

you play shit SM are better now

man better be quiet,u dont know what about u are talking.     told u,in full stats,me in last anc set with last +14 staf +15 fo wings wiz ring +vip + 130 achievs cant kill http://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-GoodHash&serv=server5           
he can just drink pots hp and do nothing. (ofc when he is full stats)

Just now, Weissmann said:

and i fall in Love to this one update only bcuz of new ghosts spo in BA

now you can lvl up faster, ohh wait 80% of servers already max :D 

BTW guys i have good idea, maybe you want to fix that super annoying thing with delay? i mean when i put item to market, then want to remove other item from market  i always have to wait some time. So that would be nice if be fixed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, popwar said:

Different servers,  different stats, so different outcomes.

Can you please just wait for the Part 2 and then we can talk what is what and adjust what needs to be adjusted :D 

i have also red feedback to this update on their main server Mu Bless in my own language. Guys over there are not really satisfied about new stats formula of each class aswell. They made BK way too strong, DL now need to spread out his stats into 5 groups instead of only 4 :/ and on the other side MGs have it way to eazy with stats spreading :/

7 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

Bel4enak asked for feedback, here it is. And u´ve brought it on point -> different servers, different rules but only 1 formula :-/

++++

3 minutes ago, Miron said:

i hope that u will balance this reduced wiz damage by new anc sets. cuz by mine understing idea with sm should ( be,as was before) sm sacrificng defence but taking good dmg.

man better be quiet,u dont know what about u are talking.     told u,in full stats,me in last anc set with last +14 staf +15 fo wings wiz ring +vip + 130 achievs cant kill http://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-GoodHash&serv=server5           
he can just drink pots hp and do nothing. (ofc when he is full stats)

yes i forget about your stats

Now DL players was angry but DL was better vs BK in PvM but BK was always better than DL in PvP.

DL in ths server before update was a Good now its good balance. DL was better in pvm but BK better in pvp

1 hour ago, Madara said:

Now DL players was angry but DL was better vs BK in PvM but BK was always better than DL in PvP.

DL in ths server before update was a Good now its good balance. DL was better in pvm but BK better in pvp

Good balance ?

Madara, just please shut up when experienced people that know what MU online means talk. It is NOT possible to kill a DL with full agi/vit + buff + ms + vip + set bonus 23% and 169 achievements, from 1 or 2 combo from BK with balanced stats (for def and kill) with nothing FO or achieve or etc. OK? 

If that is good balance, why did u duel me 10-0 now? Your char or items better than mine? 

If I was trying to kill Intoxicado I couldnt kill before the update either, because he has all FO. So, that means BEFORE it was balanced.

But you, Madara, your items aren't that good. Swords? WTF? Archangel sword? You want to kill TOP characters with shit items? 

What is going to be next? BK with 20 rr will kill top 3 DL from server? :/ 

Edited by MZU

You think you are top character ? pfff Top character was DDAN or Weissman DL but you ? You was nab with SM and buy DL and stil nab with DL ;)

You can buy all FO items but you wil be always nab ;) Before update im eat you and now im eat you becouse BK was always better in PVP ;) So please stop cry and do something to be better.

35 minutes ago, Madara said:

You think you are top character ? pfff Top character was DDAN or Weissman DL but you ? You was nab with SM and buy DL and stil nab with DL ;)

You can buy all FO items but you wil be always nab ;) Before update im eat you and now im eat you becouse BK was always better in PVP ;) So please stop cry and do something to be better.

Yes that's why 5 top players DDAN ArchAngel Cazador etc etc tried to kill this DL in CS and you all failed in killing him :)

For SM combo see this video 

Edited by MZU

5 hours ago, Weissmann said:

different servers, different rules but only 1 formula :-/

this lazyness kills these servers ;)

Long time since the open x30 so far DL is always the strongest character you keep looking at the top reset is always DL, MG or DW and where our BK is located in the game? Please tell me that BK plow reset as quest kill and boss very bad we still have to accept that? With x30 except InToXiCaDo with all FO items he is really strong but why is he still playing MG? Because BK is really bad in PVP. DL has dominate sever too long and now when update BK is buff to be better with all the difficulties that BK players have encountered? What do you want M-Z-U? You want DL or want the character you play can kill all others that you do not want them to kill. Is that not possible? You have nothing but to buy a class with bad items not FO. So you do not have anything in this sever when updating? hahaa

50 minutes ago, sa0bay said:

What do you want M-Z-U? You want DL or want the character you play can kill all others that you do not want them to kill. Is that not possible? You have nothing but to buy a class with bad items not FO. So you do not have anything in this sever when updating? hahaa

nope we dont want that. wE JUST WANT CLASS BALANCE. Now there is no point to play with bk (its immortal and booring pvp), no point to play with dl too, its mortal and all classes could kill him while he can kill only elf. And we dont know, maybe after 2nd update to kill elf become not possible too :D 

Just wait for Part 2, anc set will gets reworked, i am sure there will be some tweaks to formulas also (hopefully on each server separately) etc.. After that let's see what happens with the general balance, then we can test what is what.

Anyway - the point of all these changes is that you now have more options, you can go for mega combo damage, no regular damage, use sets +mana on SM's, elfs now benefit from +def rate option etc etc, it gives you more options how to play,  you have to think now what is what, what is best for your class, how to play, what set to use, what build to use and so on, and so on... not just what it was before, set +dd and roll on :D

Just live through this sketchy state of balance, then let's see what happens after Part 2 drops and let's hope for even more interesting features and options which will require choices to be made.

10 minutes ago, ASELS said:

nope we dont want that. wE JUST WANT CLASS BALANCE. Now there is no point to play with bk (its immortal and booring pvp), no point to play with dl too, its mortal and all classes could kill him while he can kill only elf. And we dont know, maybe after 2nd update to kill elf become not possible too :D 

To be honestly ist kinda weird if MZU get killed by SM with only 2 combos (1st combo takes SD, 2nd all HP) even if he uses „invincible“ with full agi and vit. Yes, he has not full FO equipment, but come on

1 hour ago, sa0bay said:

Long time since the open x30 so far DL is always the strongest character you keep looking at the top reset is always DL, MG or DW and where our BK is located in the game? Please tell me that BK plow reset as quest kill and boss very bad we still have to accept that? With x30 except InToXiCaDo with all FO items he is really strong but why is he still playing MG? Because BK is really bad in PVP. DL has dominate sever too long and now when update BK is buff to be better with all the difficulties that BK players have encountered? What do you want M-Z-U? You want DL or want the character you play can kill all others that you do not want them to kill. Is that not possible? You have nothing but to buy a class with bad items not FO. So you do not have anything in this sever when updating? hahaa

Man I have BK with almost everything FO. Don't you worry, I'm prepared for any shit

7 minutes ago, popwar said:

Just wait for Part 2, anc set will gets reworked, i am sure there will be some tweaks to formulas also (hopefully on each server separately) etc.. After that let's see what happens with the general balance, then we can test what is what.

Anyway - the point of all these changes is that you now have more options, you can go for mega combo damage, no regular damage, use sets +mana on SM's, elfs now benefit from +def rate option etc etc, it gives you more options how to play,  you have to think now what is what, what is best for your class, how to play, what set to use, what build to use and so on, and so on... not just what it was before, set +dd and roll on :D

Just live through this sketchy state of balance, then let's see what happens after Part 2 drops and let's hope for even more interesting features and options which will require choices to be made.

You are absolutely right ! 

Other point is, that they said 7 weeks ago that this update will happen soon. True story is that it took next 2 month to bring it up. So what happens when they say that we have to wait for next part of it. Probably it will take 8 weeks more like we have experienced. That’s why people get mad/sad.

I hope you guys will make back formula for bk. It’s unbelievable how strong he became now. He was pretty strong and unkillable at max rr full quest, but now, you don’t even need good equipment to kill top players with best equipment :/

Sercer Legend. 

15 hours ago, ASELS said:

now you can lvl up faster, ohh wait 80% of servers already max :D 

BTW guys i have good idea, maybe you want to fix that super annoying thing with delay? i mean when i put item to market, then want to remove other item from market  i always have to wait some time. So that would be nice if be fixed.

No, it's technical requirement (for safety reasons) 

18 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

I hope you guys will make back formula for bk. It’s unbelievable how strong he became now. He was pretty strong and unkillable at max rr full quest, but now, you don’t even need good equipment to kill top players with best equipment :/

Sercer Legend. 

For BK will be changes 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

For BK will be changes 

And for SM ?

5 hours ago, Artur said:

For BK will be changes 

WHat wil be chnges ? Becouse DL donate payer was now cry ? BK was aways bad in this server. Have low dmg vs boss DL was fk god, dmg vs boss was crazy dmg vs players was crazy. The hardest to expirience class its who ? BK... the hardest to collect all quests its who ? BK..  BK was the hardest class in this server. If you want change so change that to DL never be a god and make better BK. 2years server have bad balance but when change something and DL's was worst than before   there all DL crying.  SO now i want to be change like that DL was wors than before.

1 minute ago, Madara said:

WHat wil be chnges ? Becouse DL donate payer was now cry ? BK was aways bad in this server. Have low dmg vs boss DL was fk god, dmg vs boss was crazy dmg vs players was crazy. The hardest to expirience class its who ? BK... the hardest to collect all quests its who ? BK..  BK was the hardest class in this server. If you want change so change that to DL never be a god and make better BK. 2years server have bad balance but when change something and DL's was worst than before   there all DL crying.  SO now i want to be change like that DL was wors than before.

I may be killed by TOP bk but not noob BK with no items 😁

1 hour ago, MZU said:

So you talk im noob withouth items ?

I have BD set +13+L+dd+ref 2x AA swords +L+edr+2%+15 4th vl wings and 20 % from set withouth donate ;) So if im not donate im nob you mean ?

2 minutes ago, Madara said:

I have BD set +13+L+dd+ref 2x AA swords +L+edr+2%+15 4th vl wings and 20 % from set withouth donate ;) So if im not donate im nob you mean ?

1 hour ago, MZU said:

guys, we talk here about update. If you want to make clear who is who go Duel in ur server