MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[16.10.2017] - Arkania Episode 4 - Update Part 1

4 minutes ago, ASELS said:

and this is what we waited so much for two months :D just can say WOW. now all things fixed. i will put some stats from agi to ene and everything will be fine, all classes balance and tdm balace would fix automatically.

Just wait for the second part of update (probably this or next week)

and please tell me how this forumula working. 

Old default formula: STR/2+AGi/2+ENE/2 for each class. That means  if my str agi ene  have 10 000 stats each then 10000/2+10000/2+10000/2 = 15 000

newformula for dl DL: STR + ENE/2 + COM That means i put my half agi points to comand and i get 10000+10000/2+5000= 20000        

am i thining alright? 

11 minutes ago, ASELS said:

Old default formula: STR/2+AGi/2+ENE/2 for each class. That means  if my str agi ene  have 10 000 stats each then 10000/2+10000/2+10000/2 = 15 000

newformula for dl DL: STR + ENE/2 + COM That means i put my half agi points to comand and i get 10000+10000/2+5000= 20000        

am i thining alright? 

Yes

1 hour ago, popwar said:

Fire pend doesn't help against SM btw.

Also, look at the new combo formulas, DL combo has lost some power since Agility is no longer used, now you need Str, ene and Command. 

WizardSM i see no problem with him killing you easy, he is +all all around. Spectre, that is more interesting.. Perhaps you can try some new builds for your DL and just try using FS and get him "jerking" from reflect.. In the meanwhile we will check if everything is as it should be.

Before the update i killed duel with WizardSM 10-0 for me. So now ?

3 hours ago, MZU said:

Before the update i killed duel with WizardSM 10-0 for me. So now ?

now you lose 10- 0 xDD

I have question Training worm shows changs dmg after update ? im change build and have more vit and str before but now i have low dmg from combo..

18 hours ago, Madara said:

I have question Training worm shows changs dmg after update ? im change build and have more vit and str before but now i have low dmg from combo..

What stats do you have now, and what stats you had early ?

14 minutes ago, Artur said:

What stats do you have now, and what stats you had early ?

Arthur can you please give us an WORKING example of your new combo formula, for DL? 

I tried 50 combinations, still what you guys say about command is not working.

On 16.10.2017 at 3:18 PM, ASELS said:

am i thining alright? 

On 16.10.2017 at 3:30 PM, Artur said:

Yes

WHAT ?!

1 hour ago, MZU said:

WHAT ?!

Your stats right now isn't a very good. I think, some DL from Legend should say better then me.

DL: STR + ENE/2 + COM

First of all - STR will be the most valuable stat. Because

1) It's gives you power

2) 1=1 for combo dmg

I think, more profit will be, if you don't use command at all right now. 

Anyway, right now, this isn't a final version of balance. 

52 minutes ago, Artur said:

Your stats right now isn't a very good. I think, some DL from Legend should say better then me.

DL: STR + ENE/2 + COM

First of all - STR will be the most valuable stat. Because

1) It's gives you power

2) 1=1 for combo dmg

I think, more profit will be, if you don't use command at all right now. 

Anyway, right now, this isn't a final version of balance. 

My stats are only dummy stats atm, I have not tested what I've said with these stats.

As I said, command does not make any sense to use right now, even with this new formula it does not influence any dmg.

Edited by MZU

I think for dl its worthless.... we need more points to feel smth. and MZU you asked why sm is so strong its easy man: DW: ENE + Max.Mana/2 This is your answer. if in aurora we have 70k stats then for example sm need only max ene and max agi other points goes to vit. For  dl DL: STR + ENE/2 + COMYou could see that you need str+ene+com and dont forget about agility and vitality. So if you want be strong, just change class, because here stats are limited and this is x30 balance. in legend and phobos more stats diff story.

15 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

i didnt chnage my stats and it feels OK

Same. 

Kept the same build as I use always, combo got a little stronger, all in all the same.

Does full agi and full vit +23 set bonus + VIP + FO etc etc + elf buff + MS getting killed in 2 combo by SM or BK does look normal to you? 

1 minute ago, MZU said:

Does full agi and full vit +23 set bonus + VIP + FO etc etc + elf buff + MS getting killed in 2 combo by SM or BK does look normal to you? 

Do u use F10 while fighting ? xD

1 minute ago, Weissmann said:

Do u use F10 while fighting ? xD

Of course! And you've seen what happened...

omg guys, is it joke, what u did to sm?  which combo,  sm cant make combo as bk for example or dl cuz teleport make it slower.  watch mine SM - vip,130 achievs,anc set. now i cant kill even basic dl in fo items +13 with fo wings and shadow with less achievs( cant if he stay and drink hp,what telling if he would atack me) . BK also now unbelieveable to beat.turned back SM what he was before update,before it was concurentable,now its total shit.

1 minute ago, Miron said:

omg guys, is it joke, what u did to sm?  which combo,  sm cant make combo as bk for example or dl cuz teleport make it slower.  watch mine SM - vip,130 achievs,anc set. now i cant kill even basic dl in fo items +13 with fo wings and shadow with less achievs( cant if he stay and drink hp,what telling if he would atack me) . BK also now unbelieveable to beat.turned back SM what he was before update,before it was concurentable,now its total shit.

So what you sustain ? SM is shit on Phobos or what now ?

24 minutes ago, MZU said:

So what you sustain ? SM is shit on Phobos or what now ?

20 minutes ago, Miron said:

TOtal shit

you play shit SM are better now

Different servers,  different stats, so different outcomes.

Can you please just wait for the Part 2 and then we can talk what is what and adjust what needs to be adjusted :D 

1 minute ago, popwar said:

Can you please just wait for the Part 2 and then we can talk what is what and adjust what needs to be adjusted :D 

Bel4enak asked for feedback, here it is. And u´ve brought it on point -> different servers, different rules but only 1 formula :-/

2 minutes ago, popwar said:

and i fall in Love to this one update only bcuz of new ghosts spo in BA