Jump to content
MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[16.10.2017] - Arkania Episode 4 - Update Part 1

Recommended Posts


Game client has been updated. All players need to auto-update via Launcher. To get the auto-update, close the game, close Launcher and start it again. If you have problems with auto-update, you can manually download and install the Patcher, it must be unpacked in the folder with the game client, replacing all of the suggested files.

At the end of Bless Arena there is a new top-spot with Ghost Warriors. When killing other players in the area of the spot PK Count does not increase, and if you die and you have no jewels in the inventory you character will respawn on the closest star to the spot. We have created the best conditions for tough competition to level-up on the best spot in BA. In addition, we have updated all current spots in Bless Arena, amount of monsters on every spot is now equal, and monsters significantly grew in their ranks.

Locations Losttower and Atlans are now Non-PvP zones, both on regular and VIP servers. Dungeon and Valley of Loren are now zones of free PvP. Dark Lord’s Summon ability can no longer teleport phonomans with 25 kill or more to locations: Losstower, Atlans, Tarkan, Icarus, Aida and Kanturu.

The maximum amount of Battle Guards simultaneously placed on Castle Siege has been reduced from 100 to 10. Archer’s damage has been increased from 4% to 10% of target’s Max.HP, Spearman’s from 8% to 20% of the target’s maximum health. We have fixed problems with /stadium command and crown’s reset when switches are quickly intercepted between guilds.

There is new formulas of additional combo damage for each class:
DW: ENE + Max.Mana/2
DK: STR + Max.HP/10
ELF: STR/3 + AGI/2 + ENE/3 + DefenseSuccessRate x3
MG: STR + ENE
DL: STR + ENE/2 + COM

Old default formula: STR/2+AGi/2+ENE/2 for each class.

Agility stat has been deleted from most of the formulas, now to maximize combo damage you will have to sacrifice defense and attack speed. Agility is already and overly effective stat. Items +Mana will now be useful for mages, +HP for warriors and Defense Success Rate for elfs.

The formula for Mana Shield damage absorption has been changed. Now the percentage scales from Energy and Max.Mana. The maximum possible percentage has been increased from 30% to 35% and can be achieved with approximately 80k Mana and 32k Energy. The duration of the buff has been reduced and depends on Energy. Minimum 60 seconds and maximum 220 seconds at 32k Energy.

If Magic Gladiator did not attack anyone for 10 seconds, his first attack on any target will cause triple damage.

Elven buffs: Heal, Greater Defense and Greater Damage now scale not only from Energy, but also from maximum amount Mana for the most part. In general, the buffs became stronger overall, and with items +Mana Elfs can get significant boost. In addition, when Elf applies Damage or Defense buff on their summoned monsters, it stays on them permanently.

We have fixed a number of errors when, in some cases, players did not receive points for participating in the Team Deathmatch Event. Party Leader is now restored correctly if he had reconnect for less than 2 minutes. You won’t see 6 people party bug anymore. Experience calculation has been fixed in situations when you are in a party and other party members are out of sight.

It is important to understand that balance formulas are never final. Especially we want to draw your attention to the Combo formulas. To test different builds, the cost of resetting the stats on the site is temporarily set to 1 Bonus. We test within a week, after which there will be additional adjustments.

In the second part of the update, there will be a complete rework and new Ancient sets, new Dungeon farm zone and other interesting novelties.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its like if my mg have full agility and only 2k ene,i need to less agi(my defence) and put it on the energy(even if i am str mg) to make my combo stronger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Apostol said:

And i cant enter in that new spot in BA. Everyone else can.

 

That's because you maybe didn't update. Close all MU, even launcher, and lauch it again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And how about spots for BK ? .. in other maps then Arena? ... until lvl 300 is just dreadfear spot from Kanturu Core... just 1 spot for BK under lvl 300 ... i think is not so fair :|

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and that only 1 spot under lvl 300 ... for bk ... is almost impossible to take it because always is other character there :| 

 

And i have another idea.. why don't put arachnoids in arena where dreadfear is ... and put dreadfear where twintale is ... :D and twintale where gigantis is :D ... best combination for everybody. will be more ppl in party on strong spots.. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And can u repair this update? ... that icon from SM with "Dmg when using 2handed staff" ... is 0% even if i use 2 handed :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GoodBoy said:

And can u repair this update? ... that icon from SM with "Dmg when using 2handed staff" ... is 0% even if i use 2 handed :D

bcuz there is a second part of update that will come up soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So when i want try make better build im must pay 50 bons that so stupid. If admins change balance and players must change build we want for week free change stats option

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Madara said:

So when i want try make better build im must pay 50 bons that so stupid. If admins change balance and players must change build we want for week free change stats option

Dude read a bit better. To change stats costs only 1 bon for this week. So hurry up !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you make SM the strongest character in game now? We having a big problem with SM skill and combo, for example I wasn't killed by a SM in duel I won with 10-0 now from 1 single combo i die. What is wrong ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MZU said:

Did you make SM the strongest character in game now? We having a big problem with SM skill and combo, for example I wasn't killed by a SM in duel I won with 10-0 now from 1 single combo i die. What is wrong ?

 

I believe SM actually lost dmg due to this update, but with the right stats + set the combo damage should be bigger.

Actually funny, i checked the forums of our other projects where the same update went live, and everyone is shouting how big of a piece of sh*t SM is now :D:D:D

 

Remember this is not final, so feel free to leave your feedback and the server you play on, so the administration can double check and make corrections if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Weissmann said:

Atlans still be a PVP zone ! Dungeon isn´t a PVP Zone i checked it

 

Problems with these zones will be fixed in next update.

12 hours ago, Apostol said:

Its like if my mg have full agility and only 2k ene,i need to less agi(my defence) and put it on the energy(even if i am str mg) to make my combo stronger?

 

Yes. Choose - more defense and speed attack, or much stronger combo. Variability

 

11 hours ago, GoodBoy said:

And how about spots for BK ? .. in other maps then Arena? ... until lvl 300 is just dreadfear spot from Kanturu Core... just 1 spot for BK under lvl 300 ... i think is not so fair :|

 

Bk is very strong. Better in PVP than PVE

 

2 minutes ago, popwar said:

Remember this is not final, so feel free to leave your feedback and the server you play on, so the administration can double check and make corrections if needed.

 

That's right. Opinion about update from players, will be very helpful for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, popwar said:

 

I believe SM actually lost dmg due to this update, but with the right stats + set the combo damage should be bigger.

Actually funny, i checked the forums of our other projects where the same update went live, and everyone is shouting how big of a piece of sh*t SM is now :D:D:D

 

Remember this is not final, so feel free to leave your feedback and the server you play on, so the administration can double check and make corrections if needed.

 

Look at my DL http://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=M-Z-U&serv=server1 (FO Scepter+Sheild+pendant), and some SM called Spectre/WizardSM is killing me with 1 combo. I even tried put full agi+vit and I still get killed by one combo IF its double damage. If not, i get 50k dmg from 1 combo. When I try to kill one of them, i have to do at least 2-3 combos and sometimes I don't kill. Be aware that the DMG I have now is 500kk to Training Worm.

 

And IF I use my SM (no FO items) MZUOFFICE, from 1 combo i can kill Spectre, and my dmg at training worm is not more than 40k, and lets say 70k with ichor.

P.S. Not to mention that I have VIP and Spectre SM does not have (or MZUOFFICE)

 

This is happening in Aurora

Edited by MZU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, MZU said:

 

Look at my DL http://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=M-Z-U&serv=server1 (FO Scepter+Sheild+pendant), and some SM called Spectre/WizardSM is killing me with 1 combo. I even tried put full agi+vit and I still get killed by one combo IF its double damage. If not, i get 50k dmg from 1 combo. When I try to kill one of them, i have to do at least 2-3 combos and sometimes I don't kill. Be aware that the DMG I have now is 500kk to Training Worm.

 

And IF I use my SM (no FO items) MZUOFFICE, from 1 combo i can kill Spectre, and my dmg at training worm is not more than 40k, and lets say 70k with ichor.

P.S. Not to mention that I have VIP and Spectre SM does not have (or MZUOFFICE)

 

This is happening in Aurora

Fire pend doesn't help against SM btw.

Also, look at the new combo formulas, DL combo has lost some power since Agility is no longer used, now you need Str, ene and Command. 

WizardSM i see no problem with him killing you easy, he is +all all around. Spectre, that is more interesting.. Perhaps you can try some new builds for your DL and just try using FS and get him "jerking" from reflect.. In the meanwhile we will check if everything is as it should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Weissmann said:

Atlans still be a PVP zone ! Dungeon isn´t a PVP Zone i checked it

Yeah, there are some errors on that part, thanks, we'll fix it in the second part.

 

13 hours ago, Weissmann said:

What about TDM balance system ? Last days it plays very crazy games with us :S

What about combo for ENE MGs ?

Well, it plays crazy games with you randomly. Balance stayed the same for the last half a year. When there are few participants it can't decide properly. When there are 10 people on each side +-2 people won't do any difference, bu when there are 5 on 5 it certainly does. Also, when somebody leaves before the event begins, it also affects.

 

EMG combo, yeap, it's almost non-existent now. We will add some buffs to it in the second part of the update.

 

13 hours ago, Weissmann said:

to change stats still costs same amount of 50 bons.

It's 1 now ;) Have fun! But it's only for a limited time, while we are testing new balance formulas.

 

13 hours ago, Apostol said:

Its like if my mg have full agility and only 2k ene,i need to less agi(my defence) and put it on the energy(even if i am str mg) to make my combo stronger?

If you want more flat damage - yes.

 

12 hours ago, Apostol said:

And i cant enter in that new spot in BA. Everyone else can.

 

You didn't receive the update. Try restarting game launcher or downloading patch manually from the website.

 

12 hours ago, GoodBoy said:

and that only 1 spot under lvl 300 ... for bk ... is almost impossible to take it because always is other character there :| 

 

And i have another idea.. why don't put arachnoids in arena where dreadfear is ... and put dreadfear where twintale is ... :D and twintale where gigantis is :D ... best combination for everybody. will be more ppl in party on strong spots.. :D

Arachnoids + Ghost warriors, that's too much for you. Top spot should be only one, there be should constant competition for it.

 

7 hours ago, GoodBoy said:

And can u repair this update? ... that icon from SM with "Dmg when using 2handed staff" ... is 0% even if i use 2 handed :D

Ragefull Strikes and Power of the Ancient are for the second part of the update. They are offline now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MZU said:

Did you make SM the strongest character in game now? We having a big problem with SM skill and combo, for example I wasn't killed by a SM in duel I won with 10-0 now from 1 single combo i die. What is wrong ?

Actually SM got 13% reduced base damage in this update. He's combo only got stronger, if he puts all stats in Energy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and this is what we waited so much for two months :D just can say WOW. now all things fixed. i will put some stats from agi to ene and everything will be fine, all classes balance and tdm balace would fix automatically.

p.s. sorry guys for negative reply, but im really sad about this update atm. Maybe second part of update will change my mind.

Edited by ASELS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×