MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arthur

[1.09.2017] - Planned updates for next week

8 hours ago, Dean said:

On Aurora server there is top BK all donate. Intoxicado. I had DL.Only things from shop i had shadowmare,scepter and shield(Not the best ones) and i could kill him when i had bafs. So if you are saying that full BK is the strongest,its ok...But how big is the chance that lets say in tdm opponent will be without bafs? :)

Man dont forget my bk, it was not full donate, and still i was owning everyone, all the fcking partys with elf bufs and ms ! 

Edited by yamakasy

7 hours ago, yamakasy said:

Man dont forget my bk, it was not full donate, and still i was owning everyone, all the fcking partys with elf bufs and ms ! 

You played on time when there was no donators :D Try to stay alive in fight VS DL Ddan. :D Even donated bk cant stay alive in fight with full DL in top items from shop. And if he is with EE baf,forget about it. He is imortal.

Edited by Dean

7 hours ago, yamakasy said:

man i played with bk on x 30 O(before x 1000) and as it is BK is strongest, i had bk i know it , and no offence buddy but if you dont know how to play him, then take DL ! 

hahaha :)

BK is strongest when only he has demon and 4th wings :)
When MG gets it - BK is nothing then)

Why then you sold BK and started with MG in x30?))

6 minutes ago, Dean said:

Try to stay alive in fight VS DL Ddan

yes, he is really the one who is pretty hard for me.

3 minutes ago, CCCP said:

yes, he is really the one who is pretty hard for me.

3 minutes ago, CCCP said:

And yes...I dont believe that any bk can stand VS lets say you. Full MG with top items. No BK can stay alive from this kind of mg combos i thik.

Quite hard to compare Aurora and Legend, since on full res/quests BK on Aurora would have ~58k stats, but on Legend ~80k stats. So each server has it's pros and cons for BK's and other classes respectively. 

People who complain about BK's on Legend in this topic, are both not even close to max possible stats, they don't have Demon, or anything good for that matter. Well you can't just start playing BK, equip it in non-sense gear, on blue fen, and think that you are going to own everyone with not even max possible stats, it just doesn't work like that. Play, farm, do quests, equip yourselves in proper gear and then you will see the true power. 

28 minutes ago, popwar said:

Quite hard to compare Aurora and Legend, since on full res/quests BK on Aurora would have ~58k stats, but on Legend ~80k stats. So each server has it's pros and cons for BK's and other classes respectively. 

but the hardness of leveling/questing BK is the same on legend / aurora.

it's just admins' laziness to configure each server regarding its build. isn't it?

BK have more stats on legend server,but it doesnt mean that all other clases dont have it.So there is no difference.

Bk on legend Need pantheon set +13+luck+28+8%ddi FO shield and sword with wing from shop. This is gonna be combo killer machine with 150k hp

Edited by Weissmann

I don't see any problem with BK. If you want to play with BK - you will do it. 

If you don't have a time or just lazy to do quest - just play with dl, sm or others. 

one more idea for new update , wtf is lilac box gift tdm win team ! change this please add importan maybe bons or other box pink box idk 

1 hour ago, SensatioN said:

one more idea for new update , wtf is lilac box gift tdm win team ! change this please add importan maybe bons or other box pink box idk 

BOK +5 and Green ribbon for top killers 

18 hours ago, SensatioN said:

This box no need to be important. It's just symbolic prize.  TDM gives you

1) Fun

2) Achievements 

3) Rankings 

24 minutes ago, Artur said:

This box no need to be important. It's just symbolic prize.  TDM gives you

1) Fun

2) Achievements 

3) Rankings 

yeah he gives me fun .. how ?  2 player blue team vs 1 player purple team ? it is fun ? if there will more important box or prize   i think tmd will good . maybe 15 + member join  or more, so its my idea . server have free bonuses and he is not working really good . and all services price are bons ! anyway you must to donate for play . market down down down . please make somthing for server and for players , damn i have bad english 

2 hours ago, SensatioN said:

please make somthing for server and for players

you have to pray everyday for playing at this full of fun game))

why are you crying?

say thanks for lilac box, cause they can give you nothing for tdm at all.

2 hours ago, Artur said:

It's just symbolic prize.  

any reward is symbolic here, comparing to prices in shop and services.

you just don't wish to find great balance between simple players who bring you those donators who feed you.

no satisfied players > bad online > no donators.

easy logic - no donator want to donate in dead server/community

TDM gives you the opportunity to win ranking points and win even 100 bonuses every week, i think that is fine. The box is just a little plus.

Regarding the prices and "balance between simple players ....", this is our concept, noting comes free, you have to farm, grind, craft, sell etc. I don't see a problem with this. The problem is the players wanting everything in 2 months without any effort.

However, in the current state of our servers, I would agree, that maybe the prices should be re-evaluated and maybe decreased a little, so they would be more appropriate for the number of people playing. 

Cmoon guys,at least box of luck for tdm :D There is at least chance to have some zen or +5 box.

10 minutes ago, Dean said:

Cmoon guys,at least box of luck for tdm :D There is at least chance to have some zen or +5 box.

This actually sounds good for me :D

Actually that sounds fair. Box of luck for people who was in tdm,and 2 +5 boxes for top guys. I mean 1 each

Edited by Dean

Just now, CCCP said:

you have to pray everyday for playing at this full of fun game))

why are you crying?

say thanks for lilac box, cause they can give you nothing for tdm at all.

any reward is symbolic here, comparing to prices in shop and services.

you just don't wish to find great balance between simple players who bring you those donators who feed you.

no satisfied players > bad online > no donators.

easy logic - no donator want to donate in dead server/community

i dont cryng  i talking about server problems . succes rate of chaos machine "0" market "0" online "0" drop "0" i can only train train train ://

18 hours ago, popwar said:

The problem is the players wanting everything in 2 months without any effort.

The problem is in that you need 1 year efforts to compete with donators.

Not so much players have patience to do that.

I donated 0, but it was really hard and I had plenty of time to do it.

If it's part-time play then it will take years to get everything FO.

15 hours ago, SensatioN said:

i dont cryng  i talking about server problems . succes rate of chaos machine "0" market "0" online "0" drop "0" i can only train train train ://

I was laughing there)) I just stopped playing this dead-end game.

Every 3-4 months they are opening new server, stealing online from each previous.

Too stingy donate system. I wonder why they don't sell Full Quest & Achievements accounts with characters for bons in shop))

1 minute ago, CCCP said:

The problem is in that you need 1 year efforts to compete with donators.

Not so much players have patience to do that.

I donated 0, but it was really hard and I had plenty of time to do it.

If it's part-time play then it will take years to get everything FO.

That is how our admins wanted the gameplay to be. Somehow, the ppl that play on Bless/Egames are fine with it, the problem is just here, where the foreign (read - not from bless/egames [with exclusions, of course]) are used to getting everything fast and not working as hard. 

We already made achievements easier for Legend, there we can see some improvements, but still, some people just don't get them (although we added a full guide of MUX gameplay).  I do believe that the admins might decide to easy things up a little more, but even that won't be enough for the ones who want everything +all in 2 months, while standing afk 24/7.. That is just not how it works and everyone should finally understand that.

6 minutes ago, CCCP said:

Too stingy donate system. I wonder why they don't sell Full Quest & Achievements accounts with characters for bons in shop))

Donate system is fine. The prices are high, so there are not so many donaters as there could be. Although, if it was my call, i would increase the donate price for bonuses a little more, but even then there would be 1-2 donaters, so the story would go round and round.

Quests and achievements are the 2 things that give regular players a chance or even advantage against donaters, those will never, under any circumstances, be sold.

16 minutes ago, popwar said:

so the story would go round and round

So they have to downgrade the shop at all.

Bonuses (donate) can be used for market, services and so on.

And it will bring fair play.

Difference will be only for those who earn these bonuses and those who buy them.

But they wouldn't go nowhere, like when they are going to buy demon (-9k bons from the economic).

7 minutes ago, CCCP said:

So they have to downgrade the shop at all.

If the shop prices are decreased, the items that can be made in-game also lose value (3rd wings, 4th wings, etc), so globally speaking - nothing changes.