MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sinner

Phobos server

Right now we don't have any plans for Phobos. No any update can instant increase online on server. 

We can't merge Phobos with Legend server. Aurora... ? 5000x to 30x& GRP items to non-grp items server? It's insane. :/

yea make new one server :D ! with  no donate +vip  with x8 exp :P non vip x5 :D ! without exp buff ! realy hardcore :P

Edited by Ozee

New server sounds like a terrible idea, it would just kill the remaining online on the current servers.

And @Ozee - x5 xp? Hardcore? Seriously? :D As you may have seen yourself, most of the players we have here find our current servers too hard, some even say Phobos is too hard.. Imagine what would happen on a x5 server :D 

Maybe anyone has other ideas, besides new servers and merges, how to bring back life?

17 minutes ago, vysni4 said:

Grandresets ?

Legend has Clan rewards and guild tributes...

+ the current thread is about Phobos :D

2 hours ago, popwar said:

New server sounds like a terrible idea, it would just kill the remaining online on the current servers.

And @Ozee - x5 xp? Hardcore? Seriously? :D As you may have seen yourself, most of the players we have here find our current servers too hard, some even say Phobos is too hard.. Imagine what would happen on a x5 server :D 

Maybe anyone has other ideas, besides new servers and merges, how to bring back life?

Make a lottery in Facebook or somewhere. Prises - win the character with couple of ressets,some character with 3rd class,with good and shity items +a chance to win the bonuses. so people will register to your servers and it will be nice if i will win some character or bonuses. I mean,if i would win like 500 or 1000 bonuses or even more,it would be nice to start playing on server where i will actually have something in the begining.

3 hours ago, popwar said:

its not a suggestion, but its advice - keep working on servers and show people that u need them and take a little care about players/customers (!) , listen to their suggestions and their problems.  To take care i dont mean to say RO ANTI or REC etc. There were a lot of suggestions in the past but instead of them we got new craft system. Cool but noone need it !

u guys needed almost 6 month to fix GP. Now its more like "ok guys, here are the servers, do what you want and dont disturb us, good luck"

To me the game is just too old, clunky and most of the time monotone, and you guys can't change that for copyright reasons and/or resources, so I just stopped playing.

Maybe should put more work on the details, like the UI the broken text of the NPCs ecc... (for example), or a radical change of some sort.

I think  will good , if  GRP Shop upgraded  . : Pets Wings Rings pendants and other , in server are people who can't buy items in donate shop and are people who everything buyng with donate . and are stronger . check BK without demon are 0 . SM without Gold fenrir or Spirit of guardian are 0 . same other classes yeah? and here are people who can't buy demon and other pets rings and pendants with real money . if admins upgraded GRP shop will good i think . and it's will be hard play to buy pets rings and other from grp Shop . newbie will play anyway and online wiil be good , really sorry for my english , but i think understand what about i talking 

10 hours ago, Weissmann said:

its not a suggestion, but its advice - keep working on servers and show people that u need them and take a little care about players/customers (!) , listen to their suggestions and their problems.  To take care i dont mean to say RO ANTI or REC etc. There were a lot of suggestions in the past but instead of them we got new craft system. Cool but noone need it !

u guys needed almost 6 month to fix GP. Now its more like "ok guys, here are the servers, do what you want and dont disturb us, good luck"

Well the admins are working on the server all the time, it's a full time job for them. All the suggestions that they find good are noted and written down in the to-do list, but the list is very long, so it takes some time to implement anything new. Also, regarding the suggestions, all of you need to understand that some suggestions are based just on 1 players or guilds wants/needs, but the admins need to find a solution that fits EVERYBODYS needs and wants.

I actually agree to @Human , the game itself is quite out-dated, so people inevitably get bored. BUT, the admin team is trying to change that, players just have to understand that it is a process and nothing will change in a few hours or days, more like weeks, months even.

But keep the suggestions coming, especially regarding Phobos, since it is the most problematic at the moment.

1 hour ago, popwar said:

Well the admins are working on the server all the time, it's a full time job for them. All the suggestions that they find good are noted and written down in the to-do list, but the list is very long, so it takes some time to implement anything new. Also, regarding the suggestions, all of you need to understand that some suggestions are based just on 1 players or guilds wants/needs, but the admins need to find a solution that fits EVERYBODYS needs and wants.

I actually agree to @Human , the game itself is quite out-dated, so people inevitably get bored. BUT, the admin team is trying to change that, players just have to understand that it is a process and nothing will change in a few hours or days, more like weeks, months even.

But keep the suggestions coming, especially regarding Phobos, since it is the most problematic at the moment.

We read same texts over and over again. When I read this "fulltime job" and when I have to wait for answer from admin for about 3 days. Sorry, it just can't be 

2 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

We read same texts over and over again. When I read this "fulltime job" and when I have to wait for answer from admin for about 3 days. Sorry, it just can't be 

Admins are busy, they answer when they have the time to do so.

51 minutes ago, SensatioN said:

What about my idea)))

Personally, i think it doesn't sound too bad, but then let's get real, it would be like 10-15-20 GR for pet/w4, i doubt someone would actually do it. Let's see what the decision makers think.

lets upgrade x5000 mu online version to newer one, keep all chars and items and we will see what happen, anyway phobos is dead, nothing worse could happen

So, for Phobos right now we have only to options

1) Nothing to do

2) Merge with Aurora. but if only each server will be agree with this.

We can create poll for option 2. 

Just now, ASELS said:

not possible to merge x5000 and x30 :D if we wanna merge like that, lets merge all 3 servers nothing bad would happen

:D:D:D

Legend has 1 +/- full DL and only 2 more players with pets :D And let's not forget sets are not in shop :D Not even talking about achievements :D

Phobos to Aurora.. would be very tricky, would need some cuts for Phobos players etc, but it is more real. 

But as Artur said, only if the players of both servers agree.

21 hours ago, Artur said:

Right now we don't have any plans for Phobos. No any update can instant increase online on server. 

We can't merge Phobos with Legend server. Aurora... ? 5000x to 30x& GRP items to non-grp items server? It's insane. :/

it is insane

6 minutes ago, ASELS said:

ok im like a player of aurora and phobos disagree, better let servers die

they are absolutely right

need to wait and watch what will be in october.  Idea with gr shop i liked- (pets and rings), for example 3-5 gr for gold fenrir. 3th wings +all for example in gr shop for 3 gr