Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BeL4eNaK

Server Settings - Aurora x30

12 posts in this topic

041a86369261289554fb2ed4ea493508.jpg

MUXGLOBAL AURORA x30

Moderate Low Rate Server - 35 resets available, but the character progression will occur fairly quickly, the hardest work will be on the last 5 resets. Every 5 resets the player will receive a reward in the form of game currency - bonuses. The absence of uber-PvP items and a balance adapted for a certain amount of stats. Lovers of both, low and medium rates will enjoy this server.

Special attention has been given to PvE part of the game. Everything, beginning with starting shops, NPC locations, first monsters, spots, varied and accessible drop. Quest system that is literally carrying you around the whole MuOnline continent. Maximally friendly game world, where you will never be able to get bored.

The server has implemented consecutive in-game quest system. You can read more about it here. The total amount of stat points, which you will be able to get after completing the quest system is about 12 000. Stat points obtained in the quest system; do not burn with the resets, that means, the more quests you complete, the stronger your character becomes.

Dynamic experience system - reduces players experience as they move on resets. Principle is – the stronger you get, the harder it becomes leveling your character. But at the same time, with each reset together with a decrease in the amount of experience, the amount of received stat-points and bonuses is increased. Therefore, each following reset becomes more desirable and rewarding.

Resets - reset number
Points + - amount of additional stat points players will get at this reset
Total Points - amount of total points players will have at this reset
Experience - experience rates at this reset

Bonuses - amount of Bonuses rewarded for this reset

f0c785d6e9c8dd70e3418a2a7c551204.jpg

And pvp it was bad because alll make elfs max agi rest vit or make DL, BK it was low with this points.

16 minutes ago, Madara said:

And pvp it was bad because alll make elfs max agi rest vit or make DL, BK it was low with this points.

Add stats from quests (~20 000 - 25 000) and you're fine. BK and DL are not supposed to rule on early resets.. You need to grind them to the max, do quests and then you can own.

When you get goood eq and make quest server was die :P

to make what you say it requires at least 6-9 months

There's an server by Bel4onok Luna x5 it has like 8 months or so and still 200 ++ online

Edited by fuhrer17

You think Athlas still life ? First 600+ now +180, CS its mistake onlye one guild coming ^^

6 minutes ago, Madara said:

You think Athlas still life ? First 600+ now +180, CS its mistake onlye one guild coming ^^

That is because a new x200 opened in one of the admins others projects.. People will get bored and come back. Or they will go to new x30, and get bored there after a month. 

Don't worry, the online in Atlas will eventually go back up to 250+ easy.

The server is opening in 2 days and i havent seen somewhere that there is grand reset system , so i suppose max reset is 35 and you have finished, right? For me without grand resets and those 35 resets and stats are fine :) 

Edited by sjin

3 minutes ago, sjin said:

The server is opening tomorow and i havent seen somewhere that there is grand reset system , so i suppose max reset is 35 and you have finished, right? For me without grand resets and those 35 resets and stats are fine :) 

35 res + you have to do 264 quests.. Trust me, you'll have a lot to do :D

I didnt wanted to say you have to few to do, the server has dynamic xp, so isnt so easy . Juste wanted to ask if there is grand reset system

no grand resets and last reset will take a month atleast)) it's not 1x it's 0.33 x )