MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
CCCP

Rules? Heat of passion? Provoking?

Hi guys!

Look at this piece of (you know what):

hZwNvDsKQsG6UcYKvxwB-w.png

They all should get ban for their reaction on the provoking. Heavy provoking. They are just the weak part of the people who were provoked by that mentally unbalanced Sight. Others just didn't wanted to get ban for their reaction.

First question is why your rules doesn't contain any information about the heat of passion. In any Criminal, civil and administrative laws of any country there is notion about the heat of passion.

(Short info about that)

The second question is why your rules doesn't defend your online? This guy Droom a.k.a. Sight is killing all the server and if it will continue for weeks - the server will become totally empty.

Yes, PVP is the part of the game, but... There is no any reason to hunt all server in any location. For PVP there are BA illusions, golds, CS, tdm, etc.. We have enough places when everyone is ready to fight if he goes there for that.

There should be rule for that kind of girl-guys like Sight. 7 days ban for the provoking (just for medical purposes).

So what you gonna choose? Another one empty server?

You are not robots there in senate, you can examine more accurate all that kind of topics and find out when people were provoked.

Pravosudie.jpg

P.S. Just open your eyes.

Of course, killing everyone over and over and over again in BA is a dick move and hurts the online, but that is the only part where i agree.

Pvp and provoking is a part of the game, if you can't hold your nerves over a god damn video game, then you should deserve a ban.

In my country there is a saying, which roughly translates to "the smartest one concedes", and personally i agree and do exactly that. If there is someone killing and/or provoking at the same time, just leave, wheres the problem? Plenty of other places to level up, which are all half empty. 

These particular topics you mentioned, the ppl who got killed, they probably are noobs who think BA is the only place to lvl up, so they get mega frustrated and then they start talking and then Sight just adds to gas to the fire pit until it finally explodes. You know how it could have been avoided? They could have left to find another spot somewhere else and not talk at all - boom problem solved.

So all of this... There would be no "heat of passion" if people would just use their brains more often, so all-in-all, I think this is all part of the game, you have to get used to it and change locations if a dick like this comes to BA.

27 minutes ago, popwar said:

Plenty of other places to level up, which are all half empty. 

That mentally unbalanced isn't killing only in BA ;)

It can be any place as k3, kcore, crywolf, tarkan2, icarus and so on.

Actually I even wrote about that he was hunting any people in any locations.

If it were only in BA - it's ok, it's achievement doing, xtra pvp-zone and so on... But it was in any place of the server.

48 minutes ago, CCCP said:

That mentally unbalanced isn't killing only in BA ;)

It can be any place as k3, kcore, crywolf, tarkan2, icarus and so on.

Actually I even wrote about that he was hunting any people in any locations.

If it were only in BA - it's ok, it's achievement doing, xtra pvp-zone and so on... But it was in any place of the server.

Yeah well, other locations, that is a whole different conversation.. But we, the Senate are discussing it anyway, because Mux players are not so pvp oriented as, for example Bless players, so this just kills the servers very slowly, so we are thinking of ways how to limit this to just BA.

About "heat of passion" - i still think this shouldn't be added, rather we should limit/punish excessive killing, especially newbie killing, but we are working on a solution.

I totally agree with CCCP.

By the way, I dont know if you have noticed..but usually 90% of the people, and in this case- ALL OF THEM.. aren't English spearkers.

You can also understand by their speaking and attitude that those 3 people aren't adults, probably little aged kids.

Honestly, the rules in your server are extragged in my opinion, you're really hard about anything, every small thing

that happenes in the server, someone can find a reason to report about.

Being so different than other servers or other games at all(in terms of rules) - and yeah im saying it cause i've played in my many games, private servers of games,

it is really unusual that for a small insult(which happens all the time on the internet) or a bit offending phase, or speaking about real life family, getting you blocked

from the server without any warning at all!

But the topic is not about how hard your rules are.

When a non English speaker comes to a server,you cant possibily for him to understand anything about the rules, especially when he's not

famillar with them before.

it's the same about if now I will send u a Russian or Korean, Japanese or whatever website to register for something, I am sure that

you wont take a translator especially cause u wanna know the rules and policy, right?

same about those people, you're getting a non English speakers, they simply acting naive, they dont know that it can get them banned for really

just a small insult from rage.

And trust me, even for the ''English'' speakers or the well smart people, I doubt more than 5% of the community in the whole world read it up.

If it was that way - probably we've never had problems, right?

OFC it's good to be professional, and give an example, but you're being too strict.

I am personally yesterday, when it all happened, I told someone to translate my words to Russian and tell one of the offenders:

''Stop saying that man, he can report you for that and get you banned, that's his goal''

He instantly stopped and I think even said something good, but it was too late.

I respect your gaming, rules, admins, anything, really, but I think you're being too stricts with the rules, cause if you will give a warning

when someone gets reported, im sure he wont do it again cause he knows now.

Some people needs that ''push'' in order to learn, instead of getting punished for the first time.

P.S

I am stil thinking it wasn't their fault, they were provoked, if that's by his actions or words.

If you want an example ,read that:

When tourist goes to a different country with a different language, they will usually take a taxi to drive, right?

Now what happens? the taxi driver can easily abuse them because they dont know anything about prices

or the place itself.

They have a problem of even speaking with him if he cant speak English, so they dont know how to speak

about price or deal, so they'll pay more and fk up.

NOW, I know that this is not quiet the same topic, but the point is that RUSSIAN or other language of people,

doens't know about that report system at all, even if someone insults them.

but it's so easy to make some upset and get him to say one thing and take a screen.

I am also sure that some of them still dont know why they got banned cause they didnt know about checking up the forums.

Please think about it carefully!  

When you registered on our server, you agreed to our rules. Learn to control your emotions or play on the VIP server. Thank you for your attention.

Agree. He is a cancer for server! Moving from one location to another, constantly killing everyone he see. Yesterday he said in chat - Killing everyone is the only reason im here, so i will continue this over and over. Please, can someone give this dude a life and attention he is seeking for so he stops this bullshit?

8 minutes ago, Shanahan said:

When you registered on our server, you agreed to our rules. Learn to control your emotions or play on the VIP server. Thank you for your attention.

I dont think there is problem with our emotions, in fact im totaly fine with him, but the server population is the reason this is a problem. None of newbies can play, they all are stuck in safe zone just staring at monitor. +when someone broke's and say something nasty to this guy he rush to the forum and banning like wtf

Edited by Tuch

15 minutes ago, Shanahan said:

Totally agree with you that WE DO ''Agree'' when register, but you got to LOOK at this a bit from a logic

of a person view and not as ROBOTS who gets programmed to do x,y,z and do it correctly.

They all telling u that, he is playing with the intention of just PK'ing people and stop their gameplay UNTILL they rage and say

some curse or even quit the server itself.

Whats good about it if you totally SUPPORT his actions? so one player is satisified with his goal while many players quit

or get banned?

People can NOT leave afk anymore, he simply comes to every single map and kill them.

even in BA he kills someone 20 times untill all his jewels are running off and sent him to the classic Arkania.

Seriouslly, outside the rules , you got to understand that his actions are with intentions of making the server quit.

once it's quit, people will not donate, people wont play, so what did u do about it?

You let a person provoke people, and especially NAIVE people so they get depressed and mad and then he's SS it, going to forums and boom- banned.

People are are donating suddenly getting banned for a dumb reason IMO.

And no, you cant force people to spend real life money for VIP(I did spend a nice amount so im not saying it as a cry baby that cant spend)

and yeah you can get it without real money, mhm. but honestly, for a new character, how long does it gonna take? you get a few from votes, right.

that'd take a moonth or so to get 200, and when you're a newbie, u cant get a relavant items to sell in market.

But even that, he doens't give u an opportunity to do so.

If you cant lvl up, you cant get stronger to grind or farm stronger monsters for drops.

THINK about it as a person for a moment, lets say 20 players are waiting in the safe zone line to go out to kill mobs,and Sight is standing outside waiting for someone

to step out and instantly kill them, do u expect that everyone will just ignore and say to themselves: "all is ok , I dont mind ^^!"?

No, after 10 kills im sure that in every single game, every single MU server, im sure that people will throw some words, cause that's how human are!

HE IS ABUSING THAT TO GET US BANNED.

He doens't really offended by words, he's just waiting to get his reports and make people's gaming bad.

I also agree with guys. Running through every single location only to take people off from afk is not a god damn part of the game. 

Also there should be a "warning points system" like here on forum. If you would just worn offenders, most of them would probably stop it. 

3 hours ago, Shanahan said:

You say as you don't care about your own "child".

It's totally sad.

5 hours ago, popwar said:

Yeah well, other locations, that is a whole different conversation.. But we, the Senate are discussing it anyway, because Mux players are not so pvp oriented as, for example Bless players, so this just kills the servers very slowly, so we are thinking of ways how to limit this to just BA.

atm you can ban sight for some period until you get solution of how to not give him to defeat the servers online.

10 minutes ago, CCCP said:

atm you can ban sight for some period until you get solution of how to not give him to defeat the servers online.

^

You guys are losing players right now, and all of that is just because of a frustrated player whose getting online desperately just

in order to make others quit.

Honestly, it hurts seeing those new people which hardly 1-2RR, or 0 at all and getting to 300+ already to find party in order to lvl up

and they're getting PK'ed non stop at the enterance, or the jewels that they lost while being at BA by getting PK'ed.

You bearly get a few bless and souls when you're low lvl and selling that is one of ur only way to get zen, imagine that they have nothing now.

Really, I dont want those players to keep quit.

Edited by Kirito

16 minutes ago, CCCP said:

Ban for what, killing other players? :D

As you see from the topic, he is eligible for 4.2 and i think this is not his first time, so he probably will get 1 day, but we can't ban him for killing other players, that is part of the game.

We are however thinking of ways how to limit this excessive PK'ing.

2 minutes ago, popwar said:

As you see from the topic, he is eligible for 4.2 and i think this is not his first time, so he probably will get 1 day, but we can't ban him for killing other players, that is part of the game.

We are however thinking of ways how to limit this excessive PK'ing.

for now, best solution - disable PvP in Legend for a bit, untill u find a solution.

Dont make a Non pvp server cause thie game needs to have PvP and PK, that's one of it's magic, but atleast untill there's a solution..

make it enabled for new players to play.

3 minutes ago, Kirito said:

for now, best solution - disable PvP in Legend for a bit, untill u find a solution.

They can only remove PK clearing for a while (for fruits and CP).

It will make him not so movable.

He is always summoned by DL to clear PK and to cut off next location.

10 minutes ago, popwar said:

Admin can ban for whatever he wants by own decision. Isn't it?

Ban for destroying servers online. Isn't it enough reason?

12 minutes ago, CCCP said:

Admin can ban for whatever he wants by own decision. Isn't it?

Ban for destroying servers online. Isn't it enough reason?

Ahahah ban for playing the game? 

well-done-you-are-now-stupid.jpg

Edited by murgs6662

7 minutes ago, murgs6662 said:

Calling sight with bad words is also playing game, but people got ban for that.

The problem that rules are not excellent.

P.S. I don't like to talk with sphinx guys. They look like gays.

why you talking about that scumbag just play game and not talk about tham or him ! just  not notice everything about just make him whant more pk everyone ! just foff him not talk about him not even think about ! ignore him at all in market in game ! so he just doing all ijn his juice ! not buy anithing from him , not talk to him ! is it so hard [email protected]

Edited by Ozee

10 minutes ago, murgs6662 said:

well-done-you-are-now-stupid.jpg

Please focus and read again whole topic and try to understand what are we dealing with. It is not about him playing the game.

2 minutes ago, Ozee said:

why you talking about that scumbag just play game and not talk about tham or him ! just  not notice everything about just make him whant more pk everyone ! just foff him not talk about him not even think about ! ignore him at all in market in game ! so he just doing all ijn his juice ! not buy anithing from him , not talk to him ! is it so hard [email protected]

Ozee, that's simple to say that when you're high RR with good stuff already, the same goes for all the high rr players.

If I cant find go BA, I can go any other place to level, include DS, BC, or VIP unpvp maps.

But what about new players? they cant.

Not only they dont have VIP cause they dont have to spend money, they cant solo anywhere.

They must have a party, and party is somehting u notice easily, u know where are the spots in every map, and Sight kill them.

So no ,we cant shut up, for the new players.

WE DONT WANT THIS SERVER TO DIE.