MUX Global Community
BeL4eNaK

Website Item Craft System

New item craft system on the website allows you to create from 3 Excellent Items of one type and grade 1 new item, that has a higher grade than initial materials.

Example: 3x Excellent Pad Helms = 1x Excellent Bone Helm

Initial materials should be leveled up to a certain point, depending on their grade. The chance of successful combination is 50%. In case of failure, you lose all the source materials, if for payment you use Zen. If, on payment, you use CashPoints, in case of failure you will lose only one random item.
The cost of the combination depends on the grade of the original items: Zen = ItemGrade * 5kk or Caspoints = ItemGrade / 2.

Examples:
Leather Helm (Grade 6) in Bronze Helm = 30kk Zen or 3 Cashpoints
Dark Phoenix Helm (Grade 92) in Great Dragon Helm = 460kk Zen or 46 Cashpoints

The presence of Luck and the number of Excellent options on the crafted items are random, from 1 to 4 with the same chances as in the game drop.

In order to craft, items should be leveled-up to a certain degree. The better the items, the higher are the requirements.

586af7831848d5481312975a98d98d50.jpg

Also there additional mixes for crafting items:

3cd785289a11578f121577065067a2fc.jpg

Additional effects on Excellent Archangel Weapons:

• Increase damage to Phonomans +30%
  • Increase Damage in Blood Castle +15%

Additional effects on Excellent Chaos Weapons:

• Increase Damage to monsters +10%
  • Increase Critical Damage Rate +10%

Items for crafting must be on the first page of your in-game vault.

And what does your statistics says?

How many percents of players did used it?
0.01?

This requirments are too stingy to make it as the funny option of this server.

Really much better if you need:

only 2 items (Grand Soul Armor + Grand Soul Helm for example) and it can be of any level (+0 +0 opt and higher)

and the result is the next level item or nothing with 50% success rate.

Just imagine how much space player needs to collect all the stuff until he will get 3 same items and how many jewels he will spend to make it +9 add 12?

With such requirments the result item must be at least +13 FO :)

P.S. Too much time it took for you to add this crafting system and it's unusable by players at all.

Stop to be so stingy, it's only bit-byte code which doesn't cost you anything. Add more fun. We are not on the work here.

I think we need to open a server with bless bug and FO +15 items sold in arkania shop :D to make you happy

8 minutes ago, Type-R said:

I think we need to open a server with bless bug and FO +15 items sold in arkania shop :D to make you happy

Game's are made to have fun but here unfortunately You farm 24/7 like a mad cow and at the end You get nothing with all these percentage. To ppl with work and family it is kind a hard to play here

Old players want changes too. We have already around 50 people who have reached 35 300-400 264. there is actually nothing to do. As a priveously castle owner I've collected all last anc sets and made them all +13+L. To play all the time to make DS achievment is weird. Some changes or new ideas should be done in near future of this server. Other people make 30-32 resets and when they realise that they can do nothing agains oldones - they leave:-/

please guys, bring changes into Aurora project !

Edited by Weissmann

I guess they need to open new season, new character like summoner, rage fighter, standart webzens events, with some custom changes. This would bring a fresh breath to a server

Edited by Tuch

Just now, Tuch said:

I guess they need to open new season, new character like summoner, rage fighter, standart webzens events, with some custom changes. This would bring a fresh breath to a server

Please not this :x 

8 hours ago, Type-R said:

It's like you see only 2 colors : black and white.

Nothing or +15 FO in arkania.

Just make the game to be with more fun and pleasure.

12 hours ago, Type-R said:

I think we need to open a server with bless bug and FO +15 items sold in arkania shop

Make that kind of server,it would be fun :D Make that player at the start has max stat chars,and everthing FO :D Players could test sets, weps ,combos and everthing,why not? ^_^ Kinda like test server :)

Edited by MGfighter

8 hours ago, CCCP said:

It's like you see only 2 colors : black and white.

Nothing or +15 FO in arkania.

Just make the game to be with more fun and pleasure.

Guys, all you do is ask everything to be easier, we already made xglobal the easiest from all our projects, It's cheapest and with most freebies. But how you dont understand - Easy is NOT fun.

Edited by Type-R

Hard like you are at your main work which feeds your family is not fun too.

You have to find balance.

My proposal is not so easy too.

Not guaranteed that you will get luck dd hp ref and even not guaranteed that you will get anything.

But at least we will start to use that system.

Why did you added this crafting system on server? To add some fun? With these requirements there is no fun at all.

Do you get it? ;-)

People who use it without complaining, are finding it fun enough. Anyway, administration have heard you, if they will decide that some changes are needed they will do it.

2 hours ago, Type-R said:

Guys, all you do is ask everything to be easier, we already made xglobal the easiest from all our projects, It's cheapest and with most freebies. But how you dont understand - Easy is NOT fun.

I am not asking to make something easier and nobody replises. You answer also only to some topics you absolutely don't like.

On 5/8/2017 at 2:38 AM, Weissmann said:

Old players want changes too. We have already around 50 people who have reached 35 300-400 264. there is actually nothing to do. As a priveously castle owner I've collected all last anc sets and made them all +13+L. To play all the time to make DS achievment is weird. Some changes or new ideas should be done in near future of this server. Other people make 30-32 resets and when they realise that they can do nothing agains oldones - they leave:-/

please guys, bring changes into Aurora project !

as a 3month player we need a changes! i am a donator but then i realise that donating money is useless when u reach 35rr and nothing to do 

41 minutes ago, Aeon said:

as a 3month player we need a changes! i am a donator but then i realise that donating money is useless when u reach 35rr and nothing to do 

i can't believe you've finished all achievements at 35 resets

thanks for vip and charracter market :)

3 hours ago, Type-R said:

i can't believe you've finished all achievements at 35 resets

that is acually next thing to take just all from you`re pockets all ! it`s kin addictive and you start buying bons  from donat and buying jeewels alot makeing again items fail all time and after some 20- 50 fails realise that you just not maked anithing but put in so much  ! guys don`t use that systm it`s just  nonsens and trick to get out of you soem money !

Just wondering, are here someone likes this system?

What is yours ideas for improvement? 

sorry but make  only  fails on that and don`t get nothing i supose you didn`t liked it too lol ! i understand that can`t be  every item succs but on that kind strikte reguirment it  just can`t be interesting to do or even try to do it ! it just waste  of time and money and resurs ! i supose you need make reguirment little bit different, on that succes %  need just too much jewels and items for now so it`s just not possible to use that crafting !

Edited by Ozee

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Just wondering, are here someone likes this system?

What is yours ideas for improvement? 

This system doesn't make real sense. You need to spend way to many jewels to be able to combine them. And that with not 100%succsessrate. 

My suggestion would be to let people combine the items without making them +9+16. just put on 50% success rate. 

3 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

This system doesn't make real sense. You need to spend way to many jewels to be able to combine them. And that with not 100%succsessrate. 

My suggestion would be to let people combine the items without making them +9+16. just put on 50% success rate. 

++

Last days I've played, I saw goldens 5 min before new invasion ^__^ I remember the time, when you could not come close enough to the statue bcuz of the people in front of you. Everybody needed goldens, nowadays no one hunts even +3 :-/

this serv goes slowly but it goes down. I don't know how much money brings you guys aurora (maybe 500$ every month) but if you want make a little bit more profit just put some changes into the game (aurora). Just add some extra quests with additional 2k stats or maybe grand reset, that allows you to play endless. I mean this is an commercial Projekt, both sides are interested on changes. I m not asking you to make anything easier, just a little improvement :-)

• Thanks 1