MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[7.06.2017] - MUX Reborn and new Legend x100

More than a year has passed since Muxglobal opened its doors and immersed players into the amazing world of Arkania. During this time, our gaming worlds experienced consistent updates, constant improvement, and expansion of game possibilities. We have gathered a great community of players and over 20 000 registered accounts. This summer we are planning to make a huge leap forward in terms of improving our content as well as increasing the amount of active players.

Upcoming updates will include significant increase in the amount of bonuses, that players receive during casual gameplay, new rankings and alterations in the current ones, new voting possibilities, new spots, anti-cheat improvements, new crafting system, and much more.

All this is timed to the opening of the new Legend x100 server. Here you won't find any donate sets in our shop on the website. All Helms, Armors, Pants, Gloves and Boots will have to be collected exclusively through gameplay: fighting for bosses and bargaining with other players. Great emphasis will be placed on the "endgame" – updated Guild Tributes and entirely new system of Clan Rewards. In addition, players won’t be able to create alliances, and the maximum amount of members in a guild will be significantly lower that we are used to. Ordinary characters can hold a clan of 15 people, Dark Lord - 20. The focus is on multilateral competition and clan wars.

Absence of donate also means that in the future server Legend x100 won’t be merged with any of our other existing servers due to incompatibility.

The scale of our advertising campaign will be unprecedented; we will reach out to every MU Online player out there and gather a truly immense audience. Don’t forget to use your referral link when inviting friends. You can receive your referral link in your personal account by logging into any of the existing servers. When a person registered with your link will get to the certain amount of resets you will receive a reward.

The legendary launch of the Legend x100 server will take place on June 21 at 18:00!

5 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

... Here you won't find any donate sets in our shop on the website. All Helms, Armors, Pants, Gloves and Boots will have to be collected exclusively through gameplay: fighting for bosses and bargaining with other players...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cE5dyaDw3CA/hqdefault.jpg

Invite your friends, this will be LEGEN... wait for it, wait for it!... DARY! 

Every time you create new server, you say its OSOM, AMAZING, BEST OF BEST :D and look what we have now :D x30 with 30-50 real ppl and x5000 (not sure how many there online) after three months LEGEND will travel to trash bin Aurora :D so whats the point to play in "Legend"? better invite guys to come straight to Aurora :D 

4 minutes ago, ASELS said:

Every time you create new server, you say its OSOM, AMAZING, BEST OF BEST :D and look what we have now :D x30 with 30-50 real ppl and x5000 (not sure how many there online) after three months LEGEND will travel to trash bin Aurora :D so whats the point to play in "Legend"? better invite guys to come straight to Aurora :D 

Aurora is more than 1 year online, Phobos more than half year. They have stable online. :) 

But about this server, we sure, that this will be really amazing. ;) 

Without donate sets in shop - it's a really unique feather. 100x and 100 resets - classic, Without alliances and big guilds - something really new. Clan rewards another absolute new stuff

Besides, we also have some things, that will be very-very good for all players. We guess, old players will be back after this announcing. :)

This is important moment for us. And we believe in this server. 

Just now, Artur said:

Aurora is more than 1 year online, Phobos more than half year. They have stable online. :) 

But about this server, we sure, that this will be really amazing. ;) 

Without donate sets in shop - it's a really unique feather. 100x and 100 resets - classic, Without alliances and big guilds - something really new. Clan rewards another absolute new stuff

Besides, we also have some things, that will be very-very good for all players. We guess, old players will be back after this announcing. :)

This is important moment for us. And we believe in this server. 

stable online :):) please can you tell us how many different ip playing in Aurora? :D then we will know real count of players without lie :)  We have played in alot of mux servers, nothing unique was in there (but always you guys have ideas on these servers), some of us donated 0-1000 eur. so any compensation in new LEGEND for us maybe? :) or we are used players and we should stay in Aurora with ~20 online? :D   

1 minute ago, ASELS said:

stable online :):) please can you tell us how many different ip playing in Aurora? :D then we will know real count of players without lie :)  We have played in alot of mux servers, nothing unique was in there (but always you guys have ideas on these servers), some of us donated 0-1000 eur. so any compensation in new LEGEND for us maybe? :) or we are used players and we should stay in Aurora with ~20 online? :D   

Different IP's - how is that relevant? It is clear to everyone that top players play multiple windows. I know ppl in Bless who play 15 windows in the same time.

And how is donating on 1 server relevant to another server? You donated on Aurora -> you got reward on Aurora.

Aurora is x30, which means basically AFK server, there are only that much max res players who are online, that is a fact. That doesnt mean there are "20 players" online, the rest are probably noobs/referalls that are AFK somewhere. YOU chose the server, stick to it, don't be like this. IF you have any real suggestions for Aurora, please, share them with us.

I bet You would make huge online, without any donation at all. Well maybe just buy Vip for some income. I mean gameplay would be much interesting. But i like the idea and definitely will try it. Keep up the good work ;)

Edited by Tuch

Just now, popwar said:

Different IP's - how is that relevant? It is clear to everyone that top players play multiple windows. I know ppl in Bless who play 15 windows in the same time.

And how is donating on 1 server relevant to another server? You donated on Aurora -> you got reward on Aurora.

Aurora is x30, which means basically AFK server, there are only that much max res players who are online, that is a fact. That doesnt mean there are "20 players" online, the rest are probably noobs/referalls that are AFK somewhere. YOU chose the server, stick to it, don't be like this. IF you have any real suggestions for Aurora, please, share them with us.

Wtf are you talking about?  Cant remember that server in witch i started Arkania or smth, then i continued in other server, after that nova, and now in Aurora. It was not my choice. AND DIFF IP MEANS HOW MANY REAL PLAYERS THERE ARE. if there is 10ppl who plays with 15windows (like you say) so its 150 online. WTF? its not lie? :D so if there, in Aurora are 250online that means there is 20-30 real ppl like i sayd! tell me please how 1player could play with 15chars in tdm event, or cs ? So maybe now you understand WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.  And NO its not afk server anymore, check how many ppl have max rr, we are transfered here from other servers and we WANT ACTION! 

P.S. 

YOU chose the server

Yes we choose not this server but now we are here, after month or maybe two, you will merge phobos to aurora AND ALL STORY WILL START FROM BOTTOM. So maybe is better to add some good updates to Aurora or just give us compensation in new server? WE TRUSTED you guys and look what happened now...

1 minute ago, ASELS said:

Wtf are you talking about?  Cant remember that server in witch i started Arkania or smth, then i continued in other server, after that nova, and now in Aurora. It was not my choice. AND DIFF IP MEANS HOW MANY REAL PLAYERS THERE ARE. if there is 10ppl who plays with 15windows (like you say) so its 150 online. WTF? its not lie? :D so if there, in Aurora are 250online that means there is 20-30 real ppl like i sayd! tell me please how 1player could play with 15chars in tdm event, or cs ? So maybe now you understand WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.  And NO its not afk server anymore, check how many ppl have max rr, we are transfered here from other servers and we WANT ACTION! 

P.S. 

Yes we choose not this server but now we are here, after month or maybe two, you will merge phobos to aurora AND ALL STORY WILL START FROM BOTTOM. So maybe is better to add some good updates to Aurora or just give us compensation in new server? WE TRUSTED you guys and look what happened now...

OK, w/e, i got merged to Aurora, i didn't like the server, i quit, easy as that. 

If i go to web, rankings, only 10-15% of max rr ppl are online, so as i understand, the rest are playing different chars.. Maybe some1 is playing 15 windows. 

I dont see the problem, you say the online is 20-30 ppl - based on what? Based on TDM online? That doesn't mean anyhing, only +/- good ppl join TDM. Bosses? Only close-to-top ppl go to bosses. Majority are somewhere hidden standing afk hoping not to get killed.

Phobos will never merge with Aurora. And the new server will never merge with any of the existing servers. Just to be clear. 

Just now, popwar said:

OK, w/e, i got merged to Aurora, i didn't like the server, i quit, easy as that. 

If i go to web, rankings, only 10-15% of max rr ppl are online, so as i understand, the rest are playing different chars.. Maybe some1 is playing 15 windows. 

I dont see the problem, you say the online is 20-30 ppl - based on what? Based on TDM online? That doesn't mean anyhing, only +/- good ppl join TDM. Bosses? Only close-to-top ppl go to bosses. Majority are somewhere hidden standing afk hoping not to get killed.

Phobos will never merge with Aurora. And the new server will never merge with any of the existing servers. Just to be clear. 

Why you say its easy to quit when donated amount are alot of money? maybe you kidding? you offering to forget all money and go to other place? wtf its like kicking ppl from server with no reason. YOU ARE BAD SENATE MEMBER PLEASE DONT comment if you DONT know what are you saying. And why you asking me about how i calculate how many ppl are online?  ir your  COMPETENCE  are Huge, you should answer my question, how diff ip there are from 250online in Aurora. Dont ask me how i calculate, just answer, if you cant we could wait for Artur. 

P.S. 

Dont have time for searching but, i remember exact words before and anyway you merged servers :D i repeat PLEASE dont lie to us, we are here for long long time, maybe longer than you :) 

Can i transform my accaunt there from Aurora? i dont have Donated items 0 % of donating.. Aurora is so booring and imo if server ll make that only 1 client will opened only during the game that will be awesome.. no multi accaunts and no 100 char farm in same time.. that will give better and clear result of server population :))

Edited by Cursed

34 minutes ago, popwar said:

I never saw in auroras TDM more than 10 player when servers says 250 online.. also Siege is dead all server is dead with Market.. maximum 30-40 ppl are playing with Multi accaunt thats why the number is not so bad :))

is there a point? xD

make it without donation, only vip or something like that, or at least remove them stupid pets from donate at the start ;) them maybe people would play the server, but i dont think many people would play with the donation ;)

Edited by BKsparK

1 hour ago, BKsparK said:

is there a point? xD

make it without donation, only vip or something like that, or at least remove them stupid pets from donate at the start ;) them maybe people would play the server, but i dont think many people would play with the donation ;)

Is there a point? Seriously? It's like

- Hello! Only today, buy a phone and don't pay a bills at all! 

- Nah, what a point? Give me this phone for free -_-

14 hours ago, Cursed said:

Can i transform my accaunt there from Aurora? i dont have Donated items 0 % of donating.. Aurora is so booring and imo if server ll make that only 1 client will opened only during the game that will be awesome.. no multi accaunts and no 100 char farm in same time.. that will give better and clear result of server population :))

Sorry, but now. Legend is absolutely new server, there all players will start from 0  

10 hours ago, Artur said:

there all players will start from 0  

that's funny, but it's not the best idea for real.

I did achievements for one year.

Now I have to do absolutely the same?
You didn't added at least one new.

To motivate old players you have to transfer at least 10% from each achievement in aurora / phobos.

But you don't care. You feel free to give it as PRO to join new server, but it's CON (not ANTI as you like to say in prison section).

On 07.06.2017 at 7:32 AM, BeL4eNaK said:

anti-cheat improvements

really no speed hack at all? Now it still works.

you won't find any donate sets

maybe you will remove wings & weapons too? leave only pets & vip - the best idea to make it really popular and balanced.

better increase VIP price (1k per month is OK).

Upcoming updates will include significant

Will it be from the start or during the game (let's say one update per half of the year)?

P.S. Not playing too much last time - it became boring.

The new server will have a simplified system of achievements and more bonuses for each achievement gain.

Speedhack works for the first 10 seconds, but we have logs and in case of complaint we ban the cheater.

9 hours ago, Shanahan said:

Speedhack works for the first 10 seconds, but we have logs and in case of complaint we ban the cheater.

It works 24/24 :)

13 hours ago, CCCP said:

that's funny, but it's not the best idea for real.

I did achievements for one year.

Now I have to do absolutely the same?
You didn't added at least one new.

To motivate old players you have to transfer at least 10% from each achievement in aurora / phobos.

But you don't care. You feel free to give it as PRO to join new server, but it's CON (not ANTI as you like to say in prison section).

really no speed hack at all? Now it still works.

maybe you will remove wings & weapons too? leave only pets & vip - the best idea to make it really popular and balanced.

better increase VIP price (1k per month is OK).

Will it be from the start or during the game (let's say one update per half of the year)?

P.S. Not playing too much last time - it became boring.

We are understanding feelings of old players, but you need to understand one more thing. New players - this is most important thing. If we will transfer old players or some stuff from old servers, new players just don't come to play here. What a point to play on new server, where old players from start have a big advantage? 

At the new server, achievement will be rework. It will be easier and more profitable (more bonuses per them) 

Aurora is just classical low exp server. Very long distance with the final. On Legend will be tributes + clan rewards. And because there won't be donate sets. you certainly can find what to do. :)

Much things from players suggestion will be in next update, so we guess, that old players will back. 

You dont feel at least little bad about all these servers? People spend a lot of money to donate. And what is more important-Time. From previous server i am playing here more than year. 90% every day. We got merge all the time and this is never ending story. the online is so bloody low. We have nothing to do there. You should make some prizes or something to push the people go to events like tdm,CS. We already understood that new players will not come to Aurora and its not you priority to think about these things.You only care about new servers forgeting about us.