MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

Guild Rewards

Server Aurora x30 introduces the new Guild Tribute (GT) system, which is directly related to the new Clan Rewards system. This is the main feature of this server, which fully answers the question - what should you do next when you reach the reset cap. Guild Tribute allows to increase strength of your guild and expand its influence on the server. The system involves a number of components - getting valuable items, leveling speed, resets, buff strength, possibilities of earning bonuses and much more.

To perform a Guild Tribute, your character must be in a guild, have 35 resets and 400 level. After GT your level will be dropped to 1 and stats will be given as if you acquired 35 reset. The experience rates for your character after making a tribute will be x30, and all subsequent tributes will be performed at these rates.

Guild Tribute Cost:

-5 Bonuses, 3 of which go to he treasury of the castle

-100kk Zen, 60kk of which go to the treasury of the castle

With each GT you get:

+1 Guild Tribute Points for your guild in the current season

+1 Lottery ticket for your account

Guild Tribute Season lasts 2 weeks. Begins and ends every second Sunday at 23:30. On this day all current Guild Tribute Points (GTP) are cleared and each clan member who has made at least one tribute for their guild receives a Clan Reward. One the same day you can start making GTP in a new season.

The maximum amount of GTP that guild can posses is 30.

How the amount of current GTP affects the guild: 

1) Each current GTP reduces reset waiting time by 1 minute for all guild members down to zero.

2) Each current GTP increases the total Guild Power Buff, depending on the amount of people in the guild:

c7cf4131d6cfdfaf3bfd2e1b512768a4.jpg

Clan Rewards:

Clan rewards are divided into levels depending on the total amount of GTP that guild has collected by the end of the season:

cf361b95632edf189f0166fb8bcefec1.jpg

Group 8 items and better items can be obtained in the Craft System on the website.

59bb33fe9b2747764f2778ae913725f9.jpg

Spoiler

Guild Master, Assistant and Battle Masters receive additional prizes:

1) BOK+3 for GM, BOK+2 for AGM, BOK+1 for BM
2) BOK+4 for GM, BOK+3 for AGM, BOK+2 for BM
3) BOK+5 for GM, BOK+4 for AGM, BOK+3 for BM
4) PMB for GM, BOK+5 for AGM, BOK+4 for BM
5) GRB for GM, PMB for AGM, BOK+5 for BM
6) BRB for GM, GRB for AGM, PMB for BM
7) GMB for GM, BRB for AGM, GRB for BM

Box of Kundun = BOK

Pink Mistery Box = PMB (Kalima 6)
Green Ribbon Box = GRB  (Great Dragon)
Blue Ribbon Box = BRB (Asteroth)

Green Mistery Box = GMB (Senior Mix / LBA)

Clan Rewards can be received on the website in My Characters section. The presence of Luck and the amount of Excellent options on the items are random, from 1 to 4 Excellent options with the same chances as in the game drop.

Examples:

Spoiler

If by the end of a season my clan has 30 GTP, then every member who has made a least 1 tribute for our guild will receive 1 item from Group 7 and 4 items from groups 1 to 6 randomly.

If by the end of a season my clan has 20 GTP, then every member who has made a least 1 tribute for our guild will receive 1 item from Group 5 and 3 items from groups 1 to 4 randomly.

If by the end of a season my clan has 10 GTP, then every member who has made a least 1 tribute for our guild will receive 1 item from Group 3 and 2 items from groups 1 to 2 randomly.

FAQ:

Spoiler

What happens during a Guild Tribute to the character?

- Absolutely the same thing as with the ordinary reset, except that the number of reset remains unchanged. Stats are reset, purchased stats will disappear and all related to reset processes will take place.

What happens if you join the guild, make GT and then leave the guild?

- Guild gets +1 GTP in the current season at the time when you performed a GT. Whether you will continue to be in a guild does not matter, GTP will remain with the guild. If you are not in the guild by the end of a season you won't receive a reward.

Clan Rewards can be received on the website in My Characters section. The presence of Luck and the amount of Excellent options on the items are random, from 1 to 3 with the same chances as in the game drop. In the 7th level of reward, there is one item guaranteed to have 3 Excellent options.

shouldnt it be upgraded to up to 4 options ? as in game max drop 4 option items already. 

On 15.12.2017 at 10:15 PM, Karupapa said:

shouldnt it be upgraded to up to 4 options ? as in game max drop 4 option items already. 

No, it's only rare "in drop" opportunity

On 12/15/2017 at 10:15 PM, Karupapa said:

Clan Rewards can be received on the website in My Characters section. The presence of Luck and the amount of Excellent options on the items are random, from 1 to 3 with the same chances as in the game drop. In the 7th level of reward, there is one item guaranteed to have 3 Excellent options.

There is a chance of random 4 options on any item, as in the Clan Rewars, as in Items Craft on website. Same chances for 3 and 4 options as in the game.

100% chance of 4 option - I believe is too much.

Experience rates at 36 Reset have been increased from 5x to 10x. It means, that in order to achieve maximum guild reward a guild must make in total 30 resets in 7 days at rates x10.

• Haha 1

On 2018.02.7. at 11:59 AM, BeL4eNaK said:

Experience rates at 36 Reset have been increased from 5x to 10x. It means, that in order to achieve maximum guild reward a guild must make in total 30 resets in 7 days at rates x10.

and points + 1k ? 

13 hours ago, Supreme said:

and points + 1k ? 

Tributes now don't affect bought stats in any way.

no no no. we are not talking about bought stats.

you said @BeL4eNaK taht, after every GT, we will receive 1k point's. at least that i remember!!!!

5 hours ago, ristache said:

no no no. we are not talking about bought stats.

you said @BeL4eNaK taht, after every GT, we will receive 1k point's. at least that i remember!!!!

he changed his mind :D 

Update: Experience rates at 36 Reset have been increased from 10x to 30x. It means, that in order to achieve maximum guild reward a guild must make in total 30 resets in 7 days at rates x30.

@BeL4eNaK ... can you disable please Guild tribute? ... whats the difference of them ? few items from bok ? in 1 day of invasions ... i make 50 tributes :) ... so... nothing good at this tribute ... disable it if not gives stats points.

11 minutes ago, GoodBoy said:

@BeL4eNaK ... can you disable please Guild tribute? ... whats the difference of them ? few items from bok ? in 1 day of invasions ... i make 50 tributes :) ... so... nothing good at this tribute ... disable it if not gives stats points.

+

or make GT more interesting.

Edited by ristache

make 1x and at every reset to gives you 1000 stats points... no limit :) and then you will see how you reborn the server because all players will want to make Full Stats... everybody will play :D

16 minutes ago, GoodBoy said:

make 1x and at every reset to gives you 1000 stats points... no limit :) and then you will see how you reborn the server because all players will want to make Full Stats... everybody will play :D

Even if it would give stats (as in was in Legend, or ... brr, forgot, wherever GT was before), the stats would BURN after the period (the end of the GT cycle, when you get the rewards). And there it was not like extra stats, but these were like the stats you could buy from web. So if you had bought max stats from web, you didn't get anything.

GT giving unlimited stats is just like adding extra resets - that is not the point of this whole thing.

Also you complain about the rewards, but was any guild even close to 20, even 30 tributes? That is where all the good rewards are. On x30, I am sure it is quite easy for a guild to do 20-30 tributes per week.

Just an example, from the 1st post "If by the end of a season my clan has 30 GTP, then every member who has made a least 1 tribute for our guild will receive 1 item from Group 7 and 4 items from groups 1 to 6 randomly." + the boxes that GM/AGM/BM get, seems ok, the rest is just luck, if any of the items you will get are actually any good.

And let's not forget lottery tickets.. This seems like a very good way for a non-donater to finish lottery achievement.

And let's not forget, you are in no way obligated to do Guild Tributes, so you don't have to do them, if you don't want to.

Edited by popwar

i just gived 1 suggestion to reborn the server ... or i am the only1 who see this server have no active players? :)

lol. i start to agree with GoodBoy

27 minutes ago, GoodBoy said:

i just gived 1 suggestion to reborn the server ... or i am the only1 who see this server have no active players? :)

+

all guild give gt and we lose the "lord's of ba"...nice strategy.

@popwar :))). gooooooood joke. a guild must work to achiev 30 gt and when reward come's it will be a high item with NO lk +mana+hp+zen+dsr. huuurrrayyyy

this is the item we all need and hope to get it!!!

finish lottery achiev with grp?? what you smoke @popwar

if you have some more advices for us @popwar, feel free to do it.

"joker gm"....ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

PS: maybe is time to count the voting bonuses to end "Donator", "Trader", "Buyer", "Client" achiev. ahahahahahahah. i think your grandson will work on this :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Edited by ristache

13 minutes ago, ristache said:

@popwar :))). gooooooood joke. a guild must work to achiev 30 gt and when reward come's it will be a high item with NO lk +mana+hp+zen+dsr. huuurrrayyyy

But that is the point.. It is not guaranteed super + mega option item, that is why guild tributes are NOT mandatory. You can decide, you do them or no.. Regarding the rewards - all luck.

13 minutes ago, ristache said:

finish lottery achiev with grp?? what you smoke @popwar

Not in 1 week, of course, but why not? Each GT give you a lottery ticket at 20% cost. You do 50 tributes, through out the weeks, you get 2 stars, seems like a nice option, if you don't wanna buy lotteries for full price. But again, nobody forces you to do it.

I, of course, get that @GoodBoy is just trying to help, but you have to be real. Suggesting that GT gives unlimited stats? Changing the whole balance of the server? :D Come on, come up with something more real.

Edited by popwar

5 minutes ago, popwar said:

I, of course, get that @GoodBoy is just trying to help, but you have to be real. Suggesting that GT gives unlimited stats? Changing the whole balance of the server? :D Come on, come up with something more real.

THIS IS MORE THAN REAL! ALL PLAYERS WANT MORE STATS POINTS, AND ALL PLAYERS WANT TO REBORN THE SERVER ?! WHEN U MAKE MAX 35RR 400LVL ... WHAT DO YOU DO? AFK IN ARKANIA ! ...EVERYBODY WANT TO MAKE MORE RR/ LVL FOR SOMETHING GOOD ... NOT JUST THIS GT FOR NOTHING ... SHOW ME 1 FULL DONATOR WHO MADE TRIBUTE! FOR WHAT THEY NEED TRIBUTE? FOR NOTHING ! THEY NEED STATS POINTS .. FOR THAT THEY WILL FIGHT... WITH THIS I AM DONE HERE. 

PS: TRY TO OPEN YOUR EYES... ALL ADMINS... AND SEE WHAT PLAYERS NEED. 

2 minutes ago, GoodBoy said:

WHEN U MAKE MAX 35RR 400LVL ... WHAT DO YOU DO? AFK IN ARKANIA !

Hmm, I don't know, let's see from the top of myhead - achievements, ratings (free bon, come on), Lords of BA, farm bosses (to help guild mates equip, and slow the opposing guild to do the same..). I mean, you can do referrals, but that could be counted in achievements. You can do achievements on other accounts and sell them to donaters, who don't do achievements. You have a loads of options. Of course you can help your guild with tributes, if you want to.

6 minutes ago, GoodBoy said:

SHOW ME 1 FULL DONATOR WHO MADE TRIBUTE! FOR WHAT THEY NEED TRIBUTE? FOR NOTHING ! THEY NEED STATS POINTS

Yep, they don't do them.. but that is how you can get an advantage on them, more guild buff, possible items for sell, you do achievements for mobs killed etc. 

When are you going to understand, that the stats points most likely will not change? It is part of the custom balance of this server. It will never be MAX stat server, get used to it.

Which reminds, me, you can also spend your time improving your pvp skills, trying out different sets, stat builds etc.

31 minutes ago, popwar said:

not full stats. i would like to give 10gt and get 5k stats(permanent). the rest(max 30) of gt for fo(lk+dd+ref+dsr+hp) items(guaranteed)

i see like that for 1 player:

10 gt = 10k stats(permanent)

20 gt = 1 item (hades/brave/seraphim/phantom/paewang) lk+dd+ref+dsr+hp....random. is not necesary to receive hades if you give gt with sm

when cycle is over the nr of gt is reseted.

after gt reset you DON"T lose 10k stats

BUT, it will be like that:

20gt = 1 item (hades/brave/seraphim/phantom/paewang) lk+dd+ref+dsr+hp....random. is not necesary to receive hades if you give gt with sm

10gt = to end cycle

reset again and this time will be like that:

30gt = 2 item (hades/brave/seraphim/phantom/paewang) lk+dd+ref+dsr+hp....random. is not necesary to receive hades if you give gt with sm

for guild noly first 30 gt counts, the rest is not immportant for guild buff. after 30 gt, GM AGM and BM get 4 items grade 6 with 3 option guaranteed(random item and option)

1 cycle = 2 months

Edited by ristache

24 minutes ago, GoodBoy said:

SHOW ME 1 FULL DONATOR WHO MADE TRIBUTE!

Tsunamy(i was fo but i got punished). i was the first who made gt, but not for lottery. i hope for that 1k stats. when i realise i will not receive them, i didn't make gt again.

Edited by ristache

Ok, this suggestion is much more detailed and such, we are on the right track :D 

But i don't see Tributes giving any permanent stats, because that makes tributes mandatory, it's like adding resets, it just messes up the balance and the concept of the tributes.

Guaranteed items.. that i can relate to, but not on guaranteed top item +L+Ref+dd+hp+rate :D  

But, this suggestion is way more on point, this is more likely to be noticed by admins, than just "i want stats!!!".

Edit: But, as you know, it doesn't matter what i see or not, these decisions are in the admins hands :D 

Edited by popwar

1 minute ago, popwar said:

Edit: But, as you know, it doesn't matter what i see or not, these decisions are in the admins hands :D 

if you show them, they will see!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, popwar said:

Ok, this suggestion is much more detailed and such, we are on the right track :D 

is not negociable. if you whant to revive your server, you must to do more, like GoodBoy said, "what player's want"!!!

this is what we want!

From my point of view, additional stats should be out of question, because just like @popwar said it will screw up the balance. If admins wanted to give us
more stats, they would just raise reset cap up. Items as a reward for gt should be made better, but for sure not FO like GoodBoy suggested, because
getting FO items so easily wouldn't be fun nor exciting. I feel like we need something that would be worth doing for everyone, but something that
wouldn't be over the top rewarding. I'd say maybe add, lets say, 10 new achievements, that could be done without donating by farming something
without leaving afk, to involve more players doing it and actually fighting for spots. As new achievements would probably screw up the balance as well
I suggest you making them more harder to complete without any addition stat %, just more bons per each level of achiev. I'd say thats not a complete solution
for everything, but it would most likely add some positive traits overall.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Function said:

From my point of view, additional stats should be out of question, because just like @popwar said it will screw up the balance. If admins wanted to give us
more stats, they would just raise reset cap up. Items as a reward for gt should be made better, but for sure not FO like GoodBoy suggested, because
getting FO items so easily wouldn't be fun nor exciting. I feel like we need something that would be worth doing for everyone, but something that
wouldn't be over the top rewarding. I'd say maybe add, lets say, 10 new achievements, that could be done without donating by farming something
without leaving afk, to involve more players doing it and actually fighting for spots. As new achievements would probably screw up the balance as well
I suggest you making them more harder to complete without any addition stat %, just more bons per each level of achiev. I'd say thats not a complete solution
for everything, but it would most likely add some positive traits overall.

1.what balance will screw up if all char will be able to receive stats?

2.geting fo items easy is not exciting, but geting them +0 and work to make them +15 it will be!!!

3.add achievements? 10 of them? i sugested that a long time ago. soldier, lord bali with something golden soldier or death king, death bone!!!

4.fighting for spots requaire some rule about keeping spot!! like gold party--->no pk allowed(ban 3days). if you are going crazy and you pk all ba and i can't kill you, how i farm on my spot where i must find something?

5.if you make harder to complete it will increase the chance to fail. when you fail it's lost time...not good.

my proposal:

10 gt = 10k stats...1gt take 3 days minimum with x30 rate....10gt = 30 days(1 mounth). you think this is easy?

20gt = 1fo item +0. 2mounths it is easy?

if 1 cycle last 2 mounth's that meens in first cycle you can get onlt 10k stats. after cycle reset you will do

20gt = 2 mounth's = 1 fo item+0.....if you are not online you can't make 20gt and you will lose the item because cycle reset!

in this way you will have fo set and 10k stats in...attention...1 year. if you play with 1 char.

you think this is to easy?

all of that must come with new rule: gold party are forbiden to pk(ban 3 days for killer)!!! this rule apply only if 1 member of the party is on and the killer is on ss.

OR

can be set by staff, in any map can't pk a member of gold party(when gold party is created "ctrl" don't work)!!!

you think it will be easy?

acording to that, admins can create very good spots in stadium. after that we will see if it will be competition on cs or not!

• Haha 1