Jump to content
MUX Global Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

Win-win Lottery

Recommended Posts

On 22.12.2015 at 3:01 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

P.S: For us, the lottery is not profitable, because you get about 40% more than you give. But because it promotes trade between players and purchase bonuses + is a unique development among MU servers, we are satisfied with its loss-making for us! Good luck!

50 lottery tickets result.

1 jewel of luck

1 ancient harmony

 

and many many chaoses, creations and other shit :)

 

Thanks, I really got about 40% more than I gave xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone needs to be unlucky in order for someone else to be lucky. We've been over this already - sometimes you get nothing, sometimes ppl win jackpot with 1st ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, popwar said:

Someone needs to be unlucky in order for someone else to be lucky. We've been over this already - sometimes you get nothing, sometimes ppl win jackpot with 1st ticket.

I think everyone will be happy if you remove group 6.

Group5 is enough and has plenty of crap in it.

There is only 1 thing from 7 which is not cheaper than 1 lottery ticket price.

It's only jewel of luck.

Another doesn't worth even 10 clear.

Edited by CCCP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04.02.2017 at 3:58 PM, CCCP said:

I think everyone will be happy if you remove group 6.

Group5 is enough and has plenty of crap in it.

There is only 1 thing from 7 which is not cheaper than 1 lottery ticket price.

It's only jewel of luck.

Another doesn't worth even 10 clear.

 

Oh, you want to buy ticket for 15 bonuses and with 100% chance make items, which cost is more then 15 bonuses? ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

Oh, you want to buy ticket for 15 bonuses and with 100% chance make items, which cost is more then 15 bonuses? ^_^

sir Artur:

1) Minimum ticket price is 20 bons (if you buy 50 at once). Standard is 25.

2) I didn't said that I want 100% chance to get more than I pay. I just want you to remove group6, because it's enough that there is group5 with prizes which sucks (excluding jewel of luck, which sucks too by it's stupid 50% rate).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CCCP said:

sir Artur:

1) Minimum ticket price is 20 bons (if you buy 50 at once). Standard is 25.

2) I didn't said that I want 100% chance to get more than I pay. I just want you to remove group6, because it's enough that there is group5 with prizes which sucks (excluding jewel of luck, which sucks too by it's stupid 50% rate).

 

But then the "lottery" loses its purpose. Lottery = you spend something to get a CHANCE to get something more valuable than you spent. What you ask for is like going to a casino and asking that every time you place a bet or spin a machine, you get something. That is just not how it works xD 

Sure, we can remove Group 6 and change it to a "Better luck next time" message.

 

I think you should be happy that we have group 6, so you get at least something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not happy with that group6.

How can't you see that there is group5 with same shit in it, but it's in bundles?
Isn't it enough shit in group5?

 

Let's make group7 also with orbs and scrolls?

 

Lottery is with mystic items, not for your paypal account balance. You don't lose anything if you are giving better prizes.

I don't understand this jewish greed and stupid comparison with real life lottery. Don't you see the difference that in real life lottery companies are giving real value, but not the bit-byte code? Is it so hard?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CCCP said:

I am not happy with that group6.

How can't you see that there is group5 with same shit in it, but it's in bundles?
Isn't it enough shit in group5?

 

Let's make group7 also with orbs and scrolls?

 

Lottery is with mystic items, not for your paypal account balance. You don't lose anything if you are giving better prizes.

I don't understand this jewish greed and stupid comparison with real life lottery. Don't you see the difference that in real life lottery companies are giving real value, but not the bit-byte code? Is it so hard?

 

 

Well gambling is gambling, doesn't matter real life or not. It doesn't work like that - you don't get rich by buying a few lottery tickets, get over it.

You still have 149 lottery tickets for your achievements so - better luck next time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion in group 5 should be at least pink box, blue box, green box and bok +5.

Jewels in lottery is jewish greed.

 

With those boxes you also have chance to get gemstone, ds + zen and venom mist + mana.

But it is at least real chance to get at least something.

Think of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've got new prizes:

 

GROUP 2: Items +13+28+Luck+All Excellent Options

Weapons: Flameberge, Imperial Staff, Dark Stinger Bow, Imperial Sword, Deadly Staff, Stryker Scepter, Night's Edge, Storm Breaker, Crystal Dagger, Royal Scepter, Flaming Phoenix Bow, Staff o Darkness

Shields: Crimson Glory, Salamander, Frost Barrier, Guardian, Cross, Crystal Shroud, Infernal Steel, Phantom, Spectral Barrier, Royal Protector

Pendants: Lightning, Fire, Ice, Wind Water

Rings: Ice, Poison, Fire, Earth, Winds 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My story, just to encourage people, that the lottery actually works..

 

Started playing in Legend, bought some bonuses, got some free lottery tickets as a gift, and from the 4th ticket - voila, Gold fenrir.

 

So yeah, it's all about luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and so ? we must buy everyday 50 lottery . and wait our day for win 1 important item from 100000 lottery ? that cool ye <3 good idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SensatioN said:

and so ? we must buy everyday 50 lottery . and wait our day for win 1 important item from 100000 lottery ? that cool ye <3 good idea

u must not, but u can do it if you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SensatioN said:

and so ? we must buy everyday 50 lottery . and wait our day for win 1 important item from 100000 lottery ? that cool ye <3 good idea

Btw, you can do the same with euromillions :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

come on even on euro million, i play 2 a week and i played like 8 times and twice i won, one time 5 eu second time 22eu so there you go from 8 times i win something, but at there from 50 i won just stones?!?!?!?!?!? Wtf??? 

Edited by yamakasy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I spend 163 lottery tickets and the best ive got was +5 box i guess. :D Oh,no...i won 2k free stats on pre last resset. When i asked you guys,can i keep the stats after my next,last resset,you said no. So basicaly 163 tickets and +5 kundun box. I guess it wasnt my lucky 2 years on this server. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again, again and again - you don't HAVE to play lottery, you just want to. And as in any real-life lottery/casino/gamble, you win or you lose. We offer the chance to not lose anything. Of course, 1 chaos or 1 creation is nothing for 25/35 bonuses, but still you win something and not just get an empty message "try again".

 

@yamakasy I have played EuroJackpot ~25 times, i have won absolute 0, so... as you can see this is all about luck and just luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 x fenrir, few shields +13+PVE opt. 3 x VIP 30 days, Dancer Sword +12+FO, some low lvl weapons +13+PVE, around 7 jwls of luck. From around 200 tickets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

5 x fenrir, few shields +13+PVE opt. 3 x VIP 30 days, Dancer Sword +12+FO, some low lvl weapons +13+PVE, around 7 jwls of luck. From around 200 tickets

Damn boy, you are quite lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Popwar,we can count,how many real euros cost 1 lottery ticket here from donating on server. And in real life there is a chance to win back the money. Here you got game jewel for euro :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×