BeL4eNaK

[6.01.2017] - Merging – Nova to Aurora

58 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, popwar said:

Fair in the minds of ppl from Aurora, not fair for the ppl in Nova, cuz they also have invested their time etc.

 

Difference in invested time = at least 3 monthes, so... 

I see there is fair and muxfair))

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

bad :( why you didn't make a bk there. you knew their minds.

let's do BK and DL next merge ok ? :P:P  

 

next time there will be DL i promise :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe there is reason to rotate server name at vote sites?

People who search harder server wouldn't open x5000 server to find there x30.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think about 1/10 looking for hard server so whats the point? :D they will put new server name to votes before creating it :) aurora is dead, merging servers is like deleting all acc (they say they never delete acc) so they merge servers and create new one. AND THATS THE MAIN THING! its good we all see nova and aurora is dead and never will be alive again. So everyone just waiting for NEW SERVER! :):) WE STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WERE HERE!! :D:D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't wait new server. But I am ready to play on non-reset server with 1x exp :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ASELS said:

i think about 1/10 looking for hard server so whats the point? :D they will put new server name to votes before creating it :) aurora is dead, merging servers is like deleting all acc (they say they never delete acc) so they merge servers and create new one. AND THATS THE MAIN THING! its good we all see nova and aurora is dead and never will be alive again. So everyone just waiting for NEW SERVER! :):) WE STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WERE HERE!! :D:D 

 

Seriously - what are you even talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, popwar said:

 

Seriously - what are you even talking about?

ok you cant understand, who need they can.  Tell me popwar, after merging servers, after how much time you guys create new server? (and aurora will die again) 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, popwar said:

 

Seriously - what are you even talking about?

he is good at explaining 

really guys if you can let him to be from senate 

It will shorten the road for describing the current situation xD 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ASELS said:

ok you cant understand, who need they can.  Tell me popwar, after merging servers, after how much time you guys create new server? (and aurora will die again) 



 

New server? Havent heard anything about a new server, so im guessing not so soon. Phobos is still very new, so this is not the time.

If Aurora "dies" again, then we will somehow try to fix it.

 

And how on earth is merging the same as deleting accounts? What logic is that? We keep all your accounts, your equip, your achievements.. No other server does that. They just delete and boom start with non-exe leather +0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ASELS said:

after how much time you guys create new server?

I can tell you :))

1-2 monthes :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, popwar said:

New server? Havent heard anything about a new server, so im guessing not so soon. Phobos is still very new, so this is not the time.

If Aurora "dies" again, then we will somehow try to fix it.

 

And how on earth is merging the same as deleting accounts? What logic is that? We keep all your accounts, your equip, your achievements.. No other server does that. They just delete and boom start with non-exe leather +0.

really??? :D yup other fellas from senate didnt know  about merging yesterday.... im from the future so i see what will happen... always like that, merge after two weeks BOOM new server... and you dont know what im talking about :D nice try! :D and merging is like deleting YES! NOVA - 130ppl AURORA - 150 and after merge ir wll be like 200 for first week on second week it will be 150 again. becouse guys who started to play in high rates server dont like low rates and its like kicking them out just without deleting accounts... :D its not true? if its not, just remember last time when servers was merged :D 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ASELS said:

really??? :D yup other fellas from senate didnt know  about merging yesterday....

yes, I didn't know o.O me and popwar are support, not developers and so one

I don't really understand what is going on guys? You were asking about merging - now we will do it for you and there are still some problems

We really try our best to make you game comfortable, to make it interesting

Yes, we have some technical problems, like Gold Party exp and maybe some more small things, but I promise that it will be fixed, like were fixed before

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pigeon said:

yes, I didn't know o.O me and popwar are support, not developers and so one

I don't really understand what is going on guys? You were asking about merging - now we will do it for you and there are still some problems

We really try our best to make you game comfortable, to make it interesting

Yes, we have some technical problems, like Gold Party exp and maybe some more small things, but I promise that it will be fixed, like were fixed before

no problems babe, this is like huge philosophers battle :D:D 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really know how to feel about this. It just feels weird. When I was looking for the server, what I had in mind is that 100-300x exp is ideal for me. Now I'm being told that the rate is gonna change drastically. Oh well, no server lasts forever.

 

You should at least add Guild Tribute feature to Aurora to give people something to do at max reset.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Rukhaz said:

I don't really know how to feel about this. It just feels weird. When I was looking for the server, what I had in mind is that 100-300x exp is ideal for me. Now I'm being told that the rate is gonna change drastically. Oh well, no server lasts forever.

 

You should at least add Guild Tribute feature to Aurora to give people something to do at max reset.

 

most IMPORTANT they will not delete accounts :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question:

What will happen with the Rankings for BC/DS/CC? Are those merging too?(Because if they do, that would not be fair for the players in Nova.) Or will you give us the bons for them in 17/01?(ok i quess this are 3 questions)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08.01.2017 at 9:45 PM, JackBlack said:

I have a question:

What will happen with the Rankings for BC/DS/CC? Are those merging too?(Because if they do, that would not be fair for the players in Nova.) Or will you give us the bons for them in 17/01?(ok i quess this are 3 questions)

1) nothing

2) no

3) no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:45 PM, JackBlack said:

I have a question:

What will happen with the Rankings for BC/DS/CC? Are those merging too?(Because if they do, that would not be fair for the players in Nova.) Or will you give us the bons for them in 17/01?(ok i quess this are 3 questions)

The rankings dont merge, but i think the bonuses should and will be paid out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, CCCP said:

1) nothing

2) no

3) no

Thank you for your wisdom, next time please keep it for yourself.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JackBlack said:

Thank you for your wisdom, next time please keep it for yourself.

 

There already was one merging.

You will get bons only for stats you purchased at web.

Forget about rankings. It's only mid of month.

They wouldn't pay you double reward (twice a month), even if it's merging.

 

So, my answer was very wisdom)) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CCCP said:

There already was one merging.

You will get bons only for stats you purchased at web.

Forget about rankings. It's only mid of month.

They wouldn't pay you double reward (twice a month), even if it's merging.

 

So, my answer was very wisdom)) 

Dude i get it that you are pissed that Nova players(not all, but a few) get 34 rr just for playing 4 months with a higher exp rate than you guys, but that doesn't mean that some of us didn't work on those ranking things. My question was for a staff member, not for the players cuz they wouldn't know that. Again, keep your wisdom for yourself.

 

Have a Nice day!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JackBlack said:

you are pissed that Nova players

Relax!

I anyway like this merging. 

Maybe there will be somebody with whom TDM become interesting without F10 noobs :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even Nova have some hours when people are inactive, merging them with a lower xp server was a bad idea. When I started to play MuXGlobal, I chose this server just because kinda big xp. Even in Nova making resets was kinda hard for people like me who work and can't stay online all the time, because on high resets you need a lot of time to stay in one place to make some levels at x50 or x40.

Server started to loose activity when the opponents of Sheol started to leave for a higher xp server, because in this server they couldn't kill LionKing or Loki. They left just because they were lazy to make more resets, to get bigger so they would be able to have a chance in PvP.

I'm not a donor here, but because of my stats at SM (32767 agility, energy and vitality) and item obtain in the game from market or made in game, I could have a chance in PvP against a donor. In Aurora, where I can't have those stats, how can I have a chance in PvP against a donated player? Where's the fun in the game? I can make resets, but at some point, I have to stop, since 35 rr is maximum. Quests are limited, but it's a plus for this MuX. I met some great people in here, in Sheol guild, and they have my respect, and I met some really dumb people, but they payed for their dumbness, so this is a plus for MuX also.

Since I've said what I had to say, I just wanted to tell you that this would be my last post in here. I had a great time playing in here, but I am one of the player who will leave MuX just because of this merge, I'm one player who can't stay logged all the time in game. I wish you good luck with MuX.

 

P.S.: Pigeon, thanks for the math events. :)

Edited by ArchAngel
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ArchAngel said:

Even Nova have some hours when people are inactive, merging them with a lower xp server was a bad idea. When I started to play MuXGlobal, I chose this server just because kinda big xp. Even in Nova making resets was kinda hard for people like me who work and can't stay online all the time, because on high resets you need a lot of time to stay in one place to make some levels at x50 or x40.

Server started to loose activity when the opponents of Sheol started to leave for a higher xp server, because in this server they couldn't kill LionKing or Loki. They left just because they were lazy to make more resets, to get bigger so they would be able to have a chance in PvP.

I'm not a donor here, but because of my stats at SM (32767 agility, energy and vitality) and item obtain in the game from market or made in game, I could have a chance in PvP against a donor. In Aurora, where I can't have those stats, how can I have a chance in PvP against a donated player? Where's the fun in the game? I can make resets, but at some point, I have to stop, since 35 rr is maximum. Quests are limited, but it's a plus for this MuX. I met some great people in here, in Sheol guild, and they have my respect, and I met some really dumb people, but they payed for their dumbness, so this is a plus for MuX also.

Since I've said what I had to say, I just wanted to tell you that this would be my last post in here. I had a great time playing in here, but I am one of the player who will leave MuX just because of this merge, I'm one player who can't stay logged all the time in game. I wish you good luck with MuX.

 

P.S.: Pigeon, thanks for the math events. :)

who cares about you? :D you not donator so nobody needs you here... you are not my friend, not even ally, but i want to ask you can you stay here for few weeks more, i will play here until first castle siege, it will be fun! after that we could leave. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ppost 200 rr + Max stats = 34 rr +point - buy stats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now