Jump to content
MUX Global Community
BeL4eNaK

[6.01.2017] - Merging – Nova to Aurora

Recommended Posts

ИллюстрацияThat time has come when citizens of server Nova are going the long-awaited trip – Muxglobal Nova merges with Muxglobal Aurora. Server Aurora opened its doors in the spring of 2016, has more than 300 active players every day, 6000 created characters, and currently is our flagship server.

Nova players will be transferred to Aurora. Your characters with items, resets bonuses will be moved safe and sound.

Servers Nova and Aurora will be turned off on Tuesday 17.01.2017 at 13:00, then the merging process will take place. Merged server Aurora will open the same day at 22:00.

Complete information about all the details of merging, detailed instructions and recommendations are located here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nova players, now will know what it is to play without party bonus in a low rate server!

Spoiler

*Irony*

 

Edited by Dragoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kujlis said:

xp vvill be change?
 

Yes, your chars will be on Aurora now, that means x30 xp.

 

1 hour ago, Dragoon said:

Now Nova players will know what it's to play without party bonus in a low rate server!

  Reveal hidden contents

(Irony)

 

Im sure the GP problem will be fixed with the merge or maybe even faster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

woohoo :D really  for few weeks game will be fun :) and what about resets? last time from x1000 to x30 if i have a good memory was  res/8 whats now?

Edited by ASELS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ASELS said:

woohoo :D really  for few weeks game will be fun :) and what about resets? last time from x1000 to x30 if i have a good memory was  res/8 whats now?

Resets will be divided by 5.8 (200 becomes 34, 180 becomes 31, etc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Pigeon said:

Resets will be divided by 5.8 (200 becomes 34, 180 becomes 31, etc)

So, people playing hard from june (for example HawkEye) will have same reset now as people playing hard from september(for example miss)?

Not so fair. 3 monthes of difference with same result.

 

But anyway, it's so usual when something is not fair)) It's ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CCCP said:

So, people playing hard from june (for example HawkEye) will have same reset now as people playing hard from september(for example miss)?

Not so fair. 3 monthes of difference with same result.

 

But anyway, it's so usual when something is not fair)) It's ok.

When you choose low rate server you have to be ready to hard game :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pigeon said:

When you choose low rate server you have to be ready to hard game :)

Yes, and I also expect hard game from others too to get same results.

Isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CCCP said:

Yes, and I also expect hard game from others too to get same results.

Isn't it?

Nova players will feel x30 low exp on their last reset :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CCCP said:

And what will be with those GTP?

Should we expect any GTP system here too?

I will ask about it, but I don't think that GT will be available on Aurora

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its nice,but i remember the day when admins answered on question about the merge! - Non of the servers will  be merge with aurora :D Never :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dean said:

Its nice,but i remember the day when admins answered on question about the merge! - Non of the servers will  be merge with aurora :D Never :D 

Hmm, i think it was meant that Aurora will not merge to another server, but other servers can merge to Aurora.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's not fair, but it will be fun. 

can you pls before merging, fix that things we were talking about.


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1000exp/30exp=33.3 so the resets may be devide by the quto 30... 200 rr / 30 = around 7 resets. that seems to be fair, no ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Weissmann said:

 

1000exp/30exp=33.3 so the resets may be devide by the quto 30... 200 rr / 30 = around 7 resets. that seems to be fair, no ?

1000 exp? Nova has 200 xp + dynamic rates, so the last resets are close to Aurora.

However, it will be res / 5.8, so it should be ok, because only 8 ppl are 200 res, and now they will have to do one last res (35) on Aurora, so it seems fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, popwar said:

1000 exp? Nova has 200 xp + dynamic rates, so the last resets are close to Aurora.

However, it will be res / 5.8, so it should be ok, because only 8 ppl are 200 res, and now they will have to do one last res (35) on Aurora, so it seems fair.

Close to fair will be to divide by 6.66

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CCCP said:

Close to fair will be to divide by 6.66

 

Fair in the minds of ppl from Aurora, not fair for the ppl in Nova, cuz they also have invested their time etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

doesnt matter guys, we NOVA ppl cant choose merge or not :) so, like i sayd before, there will be fun for few weeks and thats it. BOSS will open new high rate server and aurora will die again until next merge :D:D isnt that true? :D:D  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ASELS said:

doesnt matter guys, we NOVA ppl cant choose merge or not :) so, like i sayd before, there will be fun for few weeks and thats it. BOSS will open new high rate server and aurora will die again until next merge :D:D isnt that true? :D:D  

am always like your replies ASELS :D:D 

welcome back to our server :D:D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye said:

am always like your replies ASELS :D:D 

welcome back to our server :D:D 

 

thanks to you :D  this time i will be in aurora with sm, not that fc*** mg like last time :D:D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ASELS said:

thanks to you :D  this time i will be in aurora with sm, not that fc*** mg like last time :D:D 

bad :( why you didn't make a bk there. you knew their minds.

let's do BK and DL next merge ok ? :P:P  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×