BeL4eNaK

[19.12.2016] - Webshop Update

25 posts in this topic

In the last years our gaming world has undergone numerous and drastic changes. We’ve had a lot of new features added, our in-game balance has been adjusted, in-game mechanics, buffs and skills have changed which has led to new tactics used in-game. But through out this time our Shop has stayed the same and was significantly out of date. It is now time to re-new it and bring up-to-speed with our enhanced gameplay.

First of all, we tried to make the new shop as clear as possible. You won’t find the same item with different item level and excellent options anymore. Now you won’t have to overthink what item, with which option to chose. There is no more discrimination between classes - all the prices, the amount of excellent options and the item levels are now alike. There is no more need to regulate the in-game balance via the shop. The more desirable options are now available on the lowest grade items and for a more reasonable price. All items for all classes now have the same options and all are now +13. Furthermore, they are now divided into 2 groups: PvE and PvP.

PvE – cheaper items, which are more suitable for killing monsters and not for fighting other players. PvE items now have 4 options on weapons (+Rate +Speed +Mana +HP) and 3 options on armors (+Zen +Rate +Decrease).

PvP – expensive items, which are designed for fighting other players. PvP items have all 6 possible options on weapons and shields, and 4 options on armors (+Rate +Decrease +HP +Reflect).

The shop will no longer include Ancient items. These will now be the most valuable items, obtainable only in the game. In the nearest future, ancient items will await even more work done on them.

The shop will no longer contain Archangel items due to the fact, that their stats don't increase with the addition of excellent options. In the nearest future these items will be given their own role and they will get new, unique features which will be tied to their in-game origins. A similar fate awaits the Chaos items: Bow, Axe, Staff.

All two-handed weapons have been removed, due to their low usage because of their lower impact on the set bonus. These items also can await a rework and conquer a new niche in the game. Also, jewels have been removed from the shop, because they are now available in the Cash Shop in-game.

For those who will want to change their old items for new ones - the % of bonuses returned will be increased from 50% to 80-90% depending on the server. This increased rate will be available for a month. In addition, when returning items for bonuses, the website will now take into account the amount of bonuses used for upgrading the items +14/+15 on the web.

Also the prizes for the lottery are already updated and now match the items available in the Shop. 

3 people like this

I want gd +12 dd ref dsr i don,t need hp... i need  too pay 1 k bonus more for hp options ? Tis is verry stupid price...

37 minutes ago, shadow said:

I want gd +12 dd ref dsr i don,t need hp... i need  too pay 1 k bonus more for hp options ? Tis is verry stupid price...

well item u get is +`13 not +12

1 hour ago, shadow said:

Yeah. HP is good option + already +13 set item. Very nice i think :)

I just say i don't need hp... i want zen for bonus with 1k bonus lower price... i just want to donate for this set +12 + lk dd ref dsr zen... don't do that anymore for hp duble price... you will louse real money...

49 minutes ago, shadow said:

I just say i don't need hp... i want zen for bonus with 1k bonus lower price... i just want to donate for this set +12 + lk dd ref dsr zen... don't do that anymore for hp duble price... you will louse real money...

make special offer to admins maybe get the nuub zen set :D

12 hours ago, shadow said:

Sorry, but that was old unbalanced shop. Now all sets +13 and have good options

23 hours ago, HiOn said:

make special offer to admins maybe get the nuub zen set :D

Nub set with 5k bonus +2.5 k i will buy gold fenir... with same bonus you goth only set with same bonus... sow....

BTW the prices are overhigh for aurora due to dead market and lack of new players.

Myabe you can make like a promo with double-reward for voting for 1 month at least?

Really I sell items only for TOP players.

Very few newbies.

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, CCCP said:

BTW the prices are overhigh for aurora due to dead market and lack of new players.

Myabe you can make like a promo with double-reward for voting for 1 month at least?

Really I sell items only for TOP players.

Very few newbies.

you always can donate

50 minutes ago, ASELS said:

you always can donate

Donating it's like to install any cheats.

Game stops to be interesting in few moments... 

Don't think that I can't do it or I am poor. It's just stupid to pay for games (IMHO).

So it's not the answer for my question.

Def you have to do something with this guys. There is some new players,but they are new and without any bonuses. 

Maybe you can do double reward for new players. It will sort out the problem.

On 12/28/2016 at 2:32 PM, CCCP said:

Donating it's like to install any cheats.

Game stops to be interesting in few moments... 

Don't think that I can't do it or I am poor. It's just stupid to pay for games (IMHO).

So it's not the answer for my question.

That was a joke CCCR, i agree donating its like cheating

Posted (edited)

On 12/19/2016 at 4:11 AM, BeL4eNaK said:

In the last years our gaming world has undergone numerous and drastic changes. We’ve had a lot of new features added, our in-game balance has been adjusted, in-game mechanics, buffs and skills have changed which has led to new tactics used in-game. But through out this time our Shop has stayed the same and was significantly out of date. It is now time to re-new it and bring up-to-speed with our enhanced gameplay.

First of all, we tried to make the new shop as clear as possible. You won’t find the same item with different item level and excellent options anymore. Now you won’t have to overthink what item, with which option to chose. There is no more discrimination between classes - all the prices, the amount of excellent options and the item levels are now alike. There is no more need to regulate the in-game balance via the shop. The more desirable options are now available on the lowest grade items and for a more reasonable price. All items for all classes now have the same options and all are now +13. Furthermore, they are now divided into 2 groups: PvE and PvP.

PvE – cheaper items, which are more suitable for killing monsters and not for fighting other players. PvE items now have 4 options on weapons (+Rate +Speed +Mana +HP) and 3 options on armors (+Zen +Rate +Decrease).

PvP – expensive items, which are designed for fighting other players. PvP items have all 6 possible options on weapons and shields, and 4 options on armors (+Rate +Decrease +HP +Reflect).

The shop will no longer include Ancient items. These will now be the most valuable items, obtainable only in the game. In the nearest future, ancient items will await even more work done on them.

The shop will no longer contain Archangel items due to the fact, that their stats don't increase with the addition of excellent options. In the nearest future these items will be given their own role and they will get new, unique features which will be tied to their in-game origins. A similar fate awaits the Chaos items: Bow, Axe, Staff.

All two-handed weapons have been removed, due to their low usage because of their lower impact on the set bonus. These items also can await a rework and conquer a new niche in the game. Also, jewels have been removed from the shop, because they are now available in the Cash Shop in-game.

For those who will want to change their old items for new ones - the % of bonuses returned will be increased from 50% to 80-90% depending on the server. This increased rate will be available for a month. In addition, when returning items for bonuses, the website will now take into account the amount of bonuses used for upgrading the items +14/+15 on the web.

Also the prizes for the lottery are already updated and now match the items available in the Shop. 

Hi, just to check~ isnt the increased bonus for returning items be higher for a month? why is it already back to normal? 

Edited by Lam3r7

1 hour ago, Shanahan said:

For last month.

For last month.

For last month.

Now this is confusing. Your initial post is on 19/12 and u stated 1 month. Now u told me it's till the end of last month. Now all my plans are ruined by this piece of news. So what can be done now? Using the old equipment and continue to play or is there anything else can be done? 

On 5 January, 2017 at 11:07 AM, Lam3r7 said:

Now this is confusing. Your initial post is on 19/12 and u stated 1 month. Now u told me it's till the end of last month. Now all my plans are ruined by this piece of news. So what can be done now? Using the old equipment and continue to play or is there anything else can be done? 

So now i'm being ignored?

15 minutes ago, Lam3r7 said:

So now i'm being ignored?

Nothing else can be done, sorry. Play with the old equip or get more bonuses, return the old items for 50% and buy the new ones.

5 hours ago, popwar said:

Nothing else can be done, sorry. Play with the old equip or get more bonuses, return the old items for 50% and buy the new ones.

Ok.. this is the best server ever. Due to the error of message from the admins, we paying players need to make do with the old equipments.. great job admins. 

34 minutes ago, Lam3r7 said:

Ok.. this is the best server ever. Due to the error of message from the admins, we paying players need to make do with the old equipments.. great job admins. 

Lol, there is nothing wrong with the "old" +all, still better then anything that drops in-game :D 

1 hour ago, popwar said:

Lol, there is nothing wrong with the "old" +all, still better then anything that drops in-game :D 

Yeah. It's still better than the drop. But like i've said. Once i read the notice, i had plans. Stated one month and posted on the 19 dec. and later on became till the end of the month. This is a joke man! This is a fking joke! 

Since nth can be done and nth the server is doing, then i think quitting this kind of server is the best. It's just too bad that i've always been voting for this server and this is the kind of server i got. If there is a chance of leaving feedbacks on the voting server, i would have bring up this kind of issue where information given is totally off from what actually is happening and what kind of joke is this server bring to their players.. 

7 minutes ago, Lam3r7 said:

Since nth can be done and nth the server is doing, then i think quitting this kind of server is the best. It's just too bad that i've always been voting for this server and this is the kind of server i got. If there is a chance of leaving feedbacks on the voting server, i would have bring up this kind of issue where information given is totally off from what actually is happening and what kind of joke is this server bring to their players.. 

Sorry - but the "for a month"/"for this month" was lost somewhere in the translation from russian to english, nothing to be done anymore.

Anyway, this option, to return for 90% was just a short possibility to upgrade your existing weapons from +4 options to +6 options (just an example) but with the condition that you want to and have the bonuses for it. It was not mandatory and if you missed it, well then you missed it.